Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78401 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
No too yarn.

Let whoever is authorized do the needful, When one of those DK's exceptionally and unbelievably lewd posts are seen
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
nateevs:

I really did not know people are waiting for us not to do well.
It's like y'all have been waiting for this loss.
Are we that threatening?
Of course we are going to lose matches and I don't see us winning every competiton.
It only just baffles me to see supposed astute pundits of the game speakingfrom their backsides.

We played for 35mins with 10 players at 1-3 down and managed a come back. No one is talking about that. All I see is enormous joy about Chelsea losing.

Now I know we are really good.

Of course we've been waiting for it. . . . the highlight of each week is finding a 'big fish' to scream 'How Market' at. grin

Heck even just a draw last week for Arsenal brought the most insane amount of joy from some haters, so don't think it has anything to do with how 'good' you are - footie fans just LOVE to gloat and rejoice in another club's misfortune. grin

Chelski hasn't faced any tests yet. . . .the first assessment is on Saturday.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
Maybe we need to find another dimension to the How Market?

I would suggest preposting How market on a potentially lost point.

I feel Chelski might lose point this weekend, So I can come today and ask them How Market in advance just like we say Merry Xmas in advance grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
dayokanu:

No too yarn.

Let whoever is authorized do the needful, When one of those DK's exceptionally and unbelievably lewd posts are seen

Now that's the spirit. grin
Don't get unnecessarily lewd and everyone's happy. Go overboard, take your 'hit' like a proper German man. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
debosky:

Of course we've been waiting for it. . . . the highlight of each week is finding a 'big fish' to scream 'How Market' at. grin

Heck even just a draw last week for Arsenal brought the most insane amount of joy from some haters, so don't think it has anything to do with how 'good' you are - footie fans just LOVE to gloat and rejoice in another club's misfortune. grin

Chelski hasn't faced any tests yet. . . .the first assessment is on Saturday.

Indirectly, it's about how good we are. If our results are inconsequential to the fate of the PL trophy, there will be no need waiting for us to lose.
We don't have to wait for Arsenal to drop points, it's always arond the corner.

We have faced very little tests until now. However, we all know when we are called upon to respond, we dish it out. A loss against Citeh on Saturday I will take on board without any issues, because come the end of yet another season, we all have an idea of where we will be standing.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2010
nateevs:

Indirectly, it's about how good we are. If our results are inconsequential to the fate of the PL trophy, there will be no need waiting for us to lose.
We don't have to wait for Arsenal to drop points, it's always arond the corner.

Not really - we will always gloat when Tottenham drop points. . . .no matter how frequent. It's all about how much you dislike the other club. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by yousouph(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2010
A football stadium to be named after Didier Drogba in France.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2010
So Chelsea lost? Big deal.

We can't win all the time especially when we set our priorities right.
Winning the milk cup is an embarrassment anyways.  grin

I hope City will not be a problem for us o.
I'm tired of haters visiting this royal ground.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
errrrm. . . . .who is going to ask the question? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by scantee(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
i cant wait for the business news, i need to know how today market is going on. please could someone remind me how to ask the question about today's business.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by scantee(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

we have a very well trained professional busines analyst here, guess who, we invite DK to tell us how todays market is going.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
For the second matchday running:

[size=28pt]?TEKRAM WOH[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
ndi Chelsea,i greet o.
How is the market?I came with my container to collect the usual 26 goals,but i am very surprise dat i am leavin de wharf wit nothing.i wan ask in my native tongue,"ke maka ahia?"
please there aint nothin spectacular about your team.At least,we know that you guys aint super.was expectin a backlash when you went behind,but the response was tepid at best
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
Market report from Dayokanu

The dollar continues to contend with stiff selling, The S&P 500 fell in the three previous sessions for a cumulative loss of about 1.6%,

Advancing Sectors: Industrials (+2.8%), Financials (+2.8%), Consumer Discretionary (+2.6%), Materials (+2.4%), Energy (+2.2%), Tech (+2.1%), Utilities (+1.6%), Health Care (+1.4%), Consumer Staples (+1.3%), Telecom (+0.9%)
Declining Sectors: (None)
Nasdaq +54.14 at 2381.22,  S&P Midcap 400 +2.5,  NYSE Adv/Dec 2510/540,  Nasdaq Adv/Dec 2147/509.

So before I leave with the daily report I want to ask,

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
DK has finally lost it. . . or he's extremely jobless. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
Market . . . how mush?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
How market oh!!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hope the Arsenal fans here are gearing up to answer the question too. . . grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
^ sharaap dia grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=28pt]COME è IL MERCATO? [/size] grin

mukina2:

How market oh!!!!! grin
ritchboy:

For the second matchday running:

[size=28pt]?TEKRAM WOH[/size]

debosky:

Una suppose dey hind una faces. Shameless Bunch!!! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
hehehe lol. . .  all this arsenal ppl sef lol. . . instead make una win b4 asking your fellow "title contender" how market. . . what a bebeto-cious move! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

[size=28pt]COME è IL MERCATO? [/size] grin

Una suppose dey hind una faces. Shameless Bunch!!! tongue
dem send you?
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by eyoniggar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
Lol, its all good though. Chelsea played well.

Luck wasn't just on their side.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Moonstone(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
I said something very interesting on wednesday. I said that Chelsea's loss to Newcastle was the beginning of many more defeats. Now I really hope you guys stay that way for a long time. Draws and Losses. . . it will fit y'all. cheesy

Chic2pimp, are you seriously going around everyone's thread, speaking in Babylonian languages? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
Moonstone:

Chic2pimp, are you seriously going around everyone's thread, speaking in Babylonian languages? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes ooo. It is my constitutional right to ask [size=28pt]'BA WO NI OJA' OR 'YAYA KASUA'[/size] every time a team looses grin.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Moonstone(f): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yes ooo. It is my constitutional right to ask 'BA WO NI OJA' OR 'YAYA KASUA' every time a team looses grin.

Lol!
I can only hope they don't pay you back in the same coin if things get a lil' offhand for your club.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
Bring on arsenal next weekend. . . We at home. . . no shakings!. . .plus lamps' gonna be back!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Moonstone(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^^^Wishful dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . I am sure it will be a draw. Both of you lost today and hence, are looking to prove yourselves.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
I suppose you are a united fan. . . You should learn from your arsenal counterparts. . . Win 2mrw. . . Then talk grin

Like say Bolton nor fit do you strong thing!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2010
This place just quiet. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 3:20am On Sep 26, 2010
Bolton. . .hmm
Just complete the hatrick for us, una hear?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Moonstone(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2010
lalaboi:

I suppose you are a united fan. . . You should learn from your arsenal counterparts. . . Win 2mrw. . . Then talk grin

Like say Bolton nor fit do you strong thing!
Lalaboi, stop hating and see the light for a moment. At least we weren't thrashed 2ce in a row (1st by Newcastle (I still have my disbelief about that) and then Man City)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.