Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78385 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2010
It's a shame we couldn't beat City again
If it's any consolation, Mancini said " I think Chelsea will still win the league easily".
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moonstone:

Lalaboi, stop hating and see the light for a moment. At least we weren't thrashed 2ce in a row (1st by Newcastle (I still have my disbelief about that) and then Man City)

so where you come from, 4-3 and 1-0 are trashing? lol. .
10mins to go before i ask you how market. . . . just 10mins lol
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
Maure fumbled. Which means we're now 3points above them. Not a bad weekend, but it coulda been better.

Let's just make mincemeat of Le'Arse next weekend and all their bullshyt talk will end.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
I hope lampard returns for the arse's game a. . . . ramires has proven he lacks the quality required to cover for lampard

Josh would do a better job in that position tha ramires. . . . . our midfield trio are clueless in the creative aspect of the game

we need some flair and creativity in that midfield, big time
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
jalether:

I hope lampard returns for the arse's game a. . . . ramires has proven he lacks the quality required to cover for lampard

Josh would do a better job in that position tha ramires. . . . . How midfield trio are clueless in the creative aspect of the game

we need some flair and creativity in that midfield, big time
Lampard is out for another two weeks.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
Make una allow Ramires settle first. Essien go soon injured again.

Meanwhile I hear say Ramires dey collect only 20k per week. Why una go vex if him continue to play according to him paygrade?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Calm down people, i can bet my house that Ramires will pick up.
In fact, i tip Ramires to be one of Chelsea's best players next season. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Lampard is out for another two weeks.

How are your summer signings faring so far.

Is Ibrahimovic taking serie a by storm or just his old, useless and lazy self
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
BlueDiva:

Calm down people, i can bet my house that Ramires will pick up.
In fact, i tip Ramires to be one of Chelsea's best players next season. wink

Don't put your salary on it cos you go lose out big time. If your prediction turns out true then Hilario will win WPOTY grin

His fitness and work ethic is not in doubt though but his football brain and all round ability is.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
jalether:

How are your summer signings faring so far.
Lest I say it, they've all performed quite admirably. Boateng in particular has added that much dynamism to our midfield.

jalether:

Is Ibrahimovic taking serie a by storm or just his old, useless and lazy self
Barring the first match vs Casena, it has actually played well.

Ibra only gets sulky/moody when things don't go his way or when he ain't the star of the team. Since he is the focal point of the Milan attack, he doesn't really have to worry about the latter however it is the former that I am more worried about.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
As emphasized by jalether,our present midfied trio lack creativity.Lamps and benayoun are injured and Carlotti does not have the effontery to start whizkid mc eachran in games. Any way,nuffing do us.we stay on top and there we will remain.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Lest I say it, they've all performed quite admirably. Boateng in particular has added that much dynamism to our midfield.
Barring the first match vs Casena, it has actually played well.

Ibra only gets sulky/moody when things don't go his way or when he ain't the star of the team. Since he is the focal point of the Milan attack, he doesn't really have to worry about the latter however it is the former that I am more worried about.

It's either Berlusconi no get eyes for better players or he's arsene wengay aka baba ijebu's cousin cheesy cheesy.

Ibra as we all know is inconsistent and Boateng is not an ac milan quality. That leaves Robinho as your only decent summer signing and given the right

condition, he should form a great partnership with ronnie. I still think inter will retain the title tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
So far so good!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
cheesy FBS is back
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
^6Mr Joke Cole is back
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^ Emulewu ba wo ni?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
chrisical:

cheesy FBS is back
Thanks jare big person. Don't mind that clown. Have no idea why say he calls himself Mr Joke Coke.
imo he sees him in his fantasies.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^ Mr ogidiolu, Se e wa daada. Mr adeJOKE COLEosho
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2010
Arsenal's defence is very shambolic. Belgrade didn't have the strikers to exploit them.

Fortunately. . .we do.

Drogba to continue his fine form against the Goons.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2010
"Kakuta was good, he was involved and played for the team,'' he said. "That is the most important thing for a young player. Sometimes a young player wants to show his ability and quality. But instead he wanted to play for the team and so I have to congratulate him for his performance.'' - Carlos Lotti

Was that a warning shot to DS?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2010
Where is Mukina2? Come quick, DayoCLOWNu is ovula&*^g again oo!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2010
FBS:

"Kakuta was good, he was involved and played for the team,'' he said. "That is the most important thing for a young player. Sometimes a young player wants to show his ability and quality. But instead he wanted to play for the team and so I have to congratulate him for his performance.'' - Carlos Lotti

Was that a warning shot to DS?

a big warning !
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2010
Chelsea have been playing weaker opposition but when they face a stronger side they fail , now for you Arsenal and Manutd bleeping fan playing weak opposition they can't be a Victor what a shame!. . .

Chelsea dis chelsea dat you guy's ain't better than us believe me! , its not by disease of the eyes, ''ko kin se arun oju''
grin grin

Arsenal is a dead meat! haaaaaaaaaa , i dey te-VEX gan!!! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2010
Mr Joe Cole how far? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by waledoy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Carlo Ancelotti's father Giuseppe passed away in Italy last night aged 87 with his son at his side.

Everyone at Chelsea Football Club sends our deepest condolences to Carlo and his family. They are all in our thoughts at this time.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2170233,00.html

sorry Carlo.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
Our condolences to Carlo Ancelotti and his family.
A moment of silence please.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
He will be solely missed , cry

@FBS

Playful bosingwa is back right?, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
May papa Ancelotti's gentle soul RIP sad

FBS:

Bosingwa is Back!

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=520550

Welcome back, NL's one and only FBI cheesy cool

Bos's return is a good news for sure . . . . . he's been gone for too long and I hope he stays injury free till the end of the season to

compensate for his long absence. kudos to Ivanovic and PF for making his absence less significant.

what's your predo for the big game?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2010
Thanks jalether, NL's one and only genuine leather.  tongue grin cheesy  cool

Nateevs tells me you've been holding it down here and I say kudos man!!!
So, by virtue of the powers conferred upon me, I award you THE CHELSEA FAN of THE MONTH!  cheesy  cool

On the issue of Bose, its good that he is back but the question is will Ivanovic be benched or revert to his natural position CB? What then happens to Alex?

More importantly, we all know Ashley is always flying on the left flank just as Bose is attack minded. Heck, we can't have the full backs exposing the defense like that. Mikel has a big job on his hands.

Predos? hahaha. . .I hate that thing!

A win is all we want.  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2010
@dyabman,

Lets see how playful he is. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2010
FBS:

Thanks jalether, NL's one and only genuine leather.  tongue grin cheesy  cool

Nateevs tells me you've been holding it down here and I say kudos man!!!
So, by virtue of the powers conferred upon me, I award you THE CHELSEA FAN of THE MONTH!  cheesy  cool

On the issue of Bose, its good that he is back but the question is will Ivanovic be benched or revert to his natural position CB? What then happens to Alex?

More importantly, we all know Ashley is always flying on the left flank just as Bose is attack minded. Heck, we can't have the full backs exposing the defense like that. Mikel has a big job on his hands.

Predos? hahaha. . .I hate that thing!

A win is all we want.  cheesy

This leather na the real koko straight from Italy, no dey tear and no dey wear grin grin

You are right on the bose issue,  . . . Ivanovic is more disciplined and defensive minded as a result should be our first choice rb

however, I have the feeling ancelotti will drop him to the bench with the return of bose as I don't see him playing ahead of Alex at CB neither.

Based on his last season performance and the added security he provides at the back, I would prefer him (ivanovic) to bose but that's left to

the manager to decide.

Yes ooo. we have to win this match. . Drogba to get a brace and Nasri to end up with a broken jaw  cool cool cool

P.S Make Ancelotti no just start Sturridge and Ramires for this game or else yawa go gas angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.