Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! (3027 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Our common sense Senator, Ben Murray Bruce has in a series of tweets, exposed his true feelings about PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar's decision to run away from the 2019 Presidential debate. It should be remembered that Atiku was also absent in the 2011 Presidential debate and come to think of it, no PDP candidate has agreed to attend a Presidential debate since 1999!! Obasanjo refused in 1999, he refused again in 2003, Yar'Adua refused to debate in 2007, Goodluck refused in 2011. Atiku has refused in 2019. PDP is a party full of cowardly miscreants.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Post with sense... be like say that zombie suya guy use ur brain as Cabbage for him suya.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Afamed: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Post with sense... be like say that zombie suya guy use ur brain as Cabbage for him suya.
PDP e warriors come with a superior arguments, instead of Wailing every day of your life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afamed:

PDP e warriors come with a superior arguments, instead of Wailing every day of your life

You only argue to comments that deserves argument. What the poster posted was beyond reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yet here you are, commenting grin
DonFreshmoney:

You only argue to comments that deserves argument. What the poster posted was beyond reasoning..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Very dry and extremely uncreative insult, just like everything about you
DonFreshmoney:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by AskProf: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Moana0635:
Our common sense Senator, Ben Murray Bruce has in a series of tweets, exposed his true feelings about PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar's decision to run away from the 2019 Presidential debate. It should be remembered that Atiku was also absent in the 2011 Presidential debate and come to think of it, no PDP candidate has agreed to attend a Presidential debate since 1999!! Obasanjo refused in 1999, he refused again in 2003, Yar'Adua refused to debate in 2007, Goodluck refused in 2011. Atiku has refused in 2019. PDP is a party full of cowardly miscreants.

Wao! All because of 30,000. Things have fallen apart..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by RealDanielObi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
North West - https:///H28HIwPBlh

North East - https:///22bDdZQLGF

North Central - https:///89r6G6f3lW

South South - https:///WMlE7ygdAF

South West - https:///iHlvqixEaf

South East - https:///dhW6dz9AkB
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Ay04z(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Vote sowore.
Buhari clueless
Atiku . Criminal
Let try something new. shocked
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
No vex. Post your own, sir
Ay04z:
Vote sowore.
Buhari clueless
Atiku . Criminal

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
My lane is the NextLevel. You should join me.
lollysleeky:
please maintain your lane abeg
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by douglaschukwu: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
PDP a very confused set of people
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Realist2: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
I bet with my ball any time Buhhari come out to debate I will, I will donote my phone to orphanage.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Ay04z(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Moana0635:
No vex. Post your own, sir
i prefer to post it here
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Realist2:
I bet with my ball any time Buhhari come out to debate I will, I will denote my phone to orphanage.

Lol cheesy
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Me sef I’m tired �
douglaschukwu:
PDP a very confused set of people
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari debated in 2003, 2007, 2011. No PDP candidate has agreed to participate in a Presidential debate since 1999. Please bet on the possibility of a PDP candidate joining a debate in this century before you bet on someone who has debated THREE TIMES. Denote ko, connote ni
Realist2:
I bet with my ball any time Buhhari come out to debate I will, I will denote my phone to orphanage.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Realist2: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Moana0635:
Buhari debated in 2003, 2007, 2011. No PDP candidate has agreed to participate in a Presidential debate since 1999. Please bet on the possibility of a PDP candidate joining a debate in this century before you bet on someone who has debated THREE TIMES. Denote ko, connote ni

This PDP presidential candidate in 2015,
You Demi god Buhhari has never attended any debate in his lifetime

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Realist2: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Ay04z:
Vote sowore.
Buhari clueless
Atiku . Criminal
Does AAC have the numerical strength to produce Party Agents that will manned each polling units across Federal and collation centers to enable him win ?.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari during the 2007 and 2011 Presidential debate. He also attended the debate in 2003. Knowledge fall on you, sir
Realist2:

This PDP presidential candidate in 2015,
You Demi god Buhhari has never attended any debate in his lifetime

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Realist2: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Moana0635:
Buhari during the 2007 and 2011 Presidential debate. He also attended the debate in 2003. Knowledge fall on you, sir

This picture you are showing here is not a presidential debate picture.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Has Asked Nigerians Not To Vote Atiku!!!! by Moana0635: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
You're right. It's a picture from your village townhall meeting. I can see your grandma behind Buhari.
Realist2:

This picture you are showing here is not a presidential debate picture.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto / Adamawa Youths Washes Road Leading To Lamido Adamawa After Atiku Visit PHOTOS / Corruption Is Nigeria’s War, Says Salisu Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.