Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 (2870 Views)

Is Happening Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman / Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 / Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Vote Princess Anazodo for Amac Chairman 2019... Election Date :02 March 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
AMAC?....I remember this woman during the days of "Jerry Boy" as Jeremiah Useni was popularly known as during the days of Abacha in Abuja.

Wrong party!

2 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
AMAC?....I remember this woman during the days of "Jerry Boy" as Jeremiah Useni was popularly known as during the days of Abacha in Abuja.

Wrong party!
Let's focus on the candidate not the party... Together with your vote, we will make a difference in Amac.Thank you
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Shekochild: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amac2019:
Let's focus on the candidate not the party... Together with your vote, we will make a difference in Amac.Thank you
You think a foreigner can come and take the right of the indigenes of fct.
Since the establisment of fct no indigene has ever become fct minister except the people from the north. The chairmanship position that is left is now to be taken by non-indigene in the name of fct is no man's land. Man, you are wasting your time campaigning for this woman coz she will never be. You think the Gbagyis of Amac are fools to vote for this woman?

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Shekochild:

Since the establisment of fct no indigene has ever become fct minister except the people from the north. The chairmanship position that is left is now to be taken by non-indigene in the name of fct is no man's land. Man, you are wasting your time campaigning for this woman coz she will never be. You think the Gbagyis of Amac are fools to vote for this woman?
She has done it before and God willing she will do it again next week Saturday 9th march 2019...see you at the celebration party, Kindly Vote for princess Anazodo of the people's Democratic party for Amac chairman 2019. Remain Blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Mightymanna(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2019
let her go and contest in her village AMAC is for Gbagys
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by slinkky(m): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Mightymanna:
After taking their land, marginalizing them, never appointed any of their s as FCT Minister, now they want also to take away the AMAC chairmanship from them Haba the injustice against the Gbagys in the FCT is too much. I hope they do the right thing on 9th March.

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mightymanna:
, pls let's grow up sir, Amac is for everyone and so is Nigeria. let's stop killing ourselves with tribalism. The same amac you're talking about have candido and, Lawrence Onuchukwu(Igbo)from APC, Tonye Dan isoko..(apga) running for the same post, I was expecting a more enlightened speech from you besides her running mate is jarfaru gwagwa an indigene of the land. but not with standing sir/ma, I believe her village people are supporting her on this.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
NO SENTIMENTS.. #I stand with Princess Anazodo and Alh Jafaru Gwagwa for Amac Chairman this coming Saturday..

2 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Shekochild: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amac2019:
, pls let's grow up sir, Amac is for everyone and so is Nigeria. let's stop killing ourselves with tribalism. The same amac you're talking about have candido and, Lawrence Onuchukwu(Igbo)from APC, Tonye Dan isoko..(apga) running for the same post, I was expecting a more enlightened speech from you besides her running mate is jarfaru gwagwa an indigene of the land. but not with standing sir/ma, I believe her village people are supporting her on this.
Whenever the truth is said, you people will bring trabalism into the context. Tell yourself the truth, can a Gbagyi man become a Governor in kano state? Can a Gbagyi man be a councilor in Anambra state? This are absolutely impossible scenerios that can drive you crazy when you imagine such kind of a fantassy in Nigeria. But in a Gbagyi man's land everything goes...
Well i don't blame you, but the Gbagyis who have allow disunity among themselves to make the hausas/fulani to dominate them in their ancestral land...

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2019
The Election is here already... Tomorrow Saturday 9th 2019 Vote Princess Anazodo for Amac chairman under the people's Democratic party( PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Adamu Candido has done well in his first term, he deserves a second term.

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
seunmsg:
Adamu Candido has done well in his first term, he deserves a second term.
Oga open a thread for Candido and don't come here to talk plenty..As for me and my family we stand with Princess

5 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Shekochild:

So you prefer Abdullahi candido,
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shekochild:

Which Gbagyi? The ones selling pure water and zobo during the presidential elections? They had their cards but they didn't vote. They were busy selling.
Because of this comment, i will go out and vote tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amac2019:
She has done it before and God willing she will do it again next week Saturday 9th march 2019...see you at the celebration party, Kindly Vote for princess Anazodo of the people's Democratic party for Amac chairman 2019. Remain Blessed
Dont worry because of his comment,i will go out and vote tomorrow.
Don't mind him he knows nothing. I live in the midst of Gbayi people.
During presidential election, they didn't vote cos they were selling. They don't even really care.
He is just a noise maker and he isn't from the area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Nafizzey(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amac2019:
Vote Princess Anazodo for Amac Chairman 2019... Election Date :02 March 2019
She will loose woefully to Candido

Bookmark this page for tomorrow and tell me the results yourself
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
no vacancy!
Candido is working...Candido is the people's choice
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dont worry because of his comment,i will go out and vote tomorrow.
Don't mind him he knows nothing. I live in the midst of Gbayi people.
During presidential election, they didn't vote cos they were selling. They don't even really care.
He is just a noise maker and he isn't from the area.
You're Blessed

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Midastorch(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amac2019:

You are very stupid, these stupid Igbo idiots will be going to form don on other people’s land.... She will never enter, she should fucking go to her village....
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Midastorch(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nafizzey:

AMEN....
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Midastorch:

You are very stupid, these stupid Igbo idiots will be going to form don on other people’s land.... She will never enter, she should fucking go to her village....
What's with the insult? You Will never grow with such mind set and hatred in your soul...you're invited to the celebration party, come with your friends and family grin

3 Likes

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Shekochild: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
otuekong1:

So you prefer Abdullahi candido,
I prefer neither of them. Infact Abdullahi candido is even the worst. I strongly dislike the idea that the people from the north are dominating the indigenes. But i just discover recently that there is no prominent Gbagyi man presently contesting for the Amac position. This is a product of disunity among the Gbagyis. I pity the gbagyis coz they are easy to dominate and eliminate.....trouble loading...
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Shekochild: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Blainz:
no vacancy!
Candido is working...Candido is the people's choice
Foreigners taking over the right of Gbagyis...crisis loading..

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Banmeallday: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jokers
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Midastorch(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What's with the insult? You Will never grow with such mind set and hatred in your soul...you're invited to the celebration party, come with your friends and family grin

I was so interested in the result from Abuja Municipal Area council....lmaoooooooooo the result sweet my belle die.. I hope you are mourning instead of celebrating...Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by MXrep: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shekochild:

Lol. Which gbagyi of AMAC?
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by MXrep: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nafizzey:

No problem. Just don't attack anybody. Vote your choice

1 Like

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Midastorch:

I was so interested in the result from Abuja Municipal Area council....lmaoooooooooo the result sweet my belle die.. I hope you are mourning instead of celebrating...Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
I have no reason to mourn, Princess Anazodo Is My Hero, A Strong Woman, Coming this far where most strong men couldn't.. I celebrate and love her, Congrats on your rigged Result.
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Amac2019: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
MXrep:

No problem. Just don't attack anybody. Vote your choice
well said
Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by neolboy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Whether she looses or not all i know is that i voted for her yesterday at Nyanya PU 06

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019 by Midastorch(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amac2019:
I have no reason to mourn, Princess Anazodo Is My Hero, A Strong Woman, Coming this far where most strong men couldn't.. I celebrate and love her, Congrats on your rigged Result.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium / BREAKING: Senate Passes Anti-kidnapping Bill (see Details) / FBI Will Soon Commence Massive arrests and Indictments On Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.