Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? (425 Views)

Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship? / Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? by lordweezy(m): 5:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Our ladies please I have a quick question, for a guy who can cook, clean his home and has a good relaxed bank balance, what do you bring into a relationship with him. Or just tell what ladies usually introduce to a relationship before a guy should think of deciding to be with you.
Re: What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? by Ndukings92(m): 6:30am On Jan 21, 2019
wise question of the week, my guy is shy religious and he is d don't dirty me type. I can vouch for him he is yet to taste d cherry for d 1st time and yet he have been in and out of 4 or 5 relationships o"i mean without kpanshing"my advice to him is always to leave them girls alone till he is ready for marriage but he no de hear, I asked him What have any of them brought to his table since he never kpansh and he said advice and companion. so we your fellow guys no de advice you well? and u don't enjoy our company too? mtschweeeee

(1) (Reply)

nigerian girls are the best / Pls Guy's,what Is Different Btw Home Girls Private Hoe And Prostitutes Publi Hoe / A Date Is On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.