Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. (25581 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by onubijoe(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jigawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

13 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by dallex10(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
4 + 4 is the only thing I know grin

33 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Let this be the final say!!!

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

352 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by ct2: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
atiku is winning on social media, he is going to be president on social media

pdp missed it by giving atiku ticket

apc was the happiest the moment atiku was given ticket

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by joshnnanna: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Our in coming president. Am Atikulated

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Shawnnn01: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chai ! I feel terribly sad for the Igbos sorrowful wailing after FeBuhari.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by shadyLP(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
GOOD
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by yrex01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
2nd to d last pics says it all. D man no buy him story.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by freemanbubble: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
isokay
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Doctee: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Papoose01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sai baba tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by knaikky(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have 3bedroom apartment in Opebi-Allen Lagos am willing to share, furnitures, AC, kitchen everything standard, just pay and move in. Payment plans: Weekly, monthly and yearly payments available. 08034157425
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by elotajohn1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
That very fruitful season for EMIRs, Sultans and other Trad. Rulers

Dem don enter Season.

Below is the reaction when Emir hears of Presidential rally in his Town grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by little1992: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
A president that listens. See how he is writing every point. Am highly articulated

12 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
This my PRESIDENT dey campaign sha! grin

Unlike the dementia-ridden, LIFELESS JUBRIL AL SUDANI! grin

23 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by culcat(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
I'm Atikulated what about you? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pictures .... says unwelcome visitors in town !!

Baba have him own issues,but Baba any day over Atiku....
The way the name sound in Yoruba ehhnnnn.

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
The pic before last shows that At least he knows how to write. Not this gubernatorial president who cant differentiate right from left. Even ordinary Waec he cant produce. Tufiakwa

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by deboysben(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
. Nice way to start

PDP teaching apc how to campaign

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerians assuredly recognizes the options before us come February 2019, obviously the right choice is an Atiku team[A-Team] at the helm of affairs. Every vote cast for Wazirin Adamawa will be an eloquent repudiation of the A.P.C. government, our votes will mark an epoch as well as monuments for us and generation yet unborn because through the ballot box we will challenge sense of lethargy ,hopelessness, resignations, frustrations and the hypocrisy of an oppressive capricious A.P.C led government . An Atiku Presidency will further defeat the militating factors that impede our journey to a deserved greatness amongst the comity of nations. In deference to President Obama and for our people in the intervening months leading up to the elections, Our votes will proclaim “an end to the petty grievances, lopsided corruption, insurgency, nepotism and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas that for so long have strangled our politics” Alhaji Atiku Abubakar buoyed by the audacity of hope on your imminent emergence as the next civilian President of our beloved country. I make bold to write that your mandate to rule Nigeria come 2019 is a “divine call” merely vested on you in trust and as a caretaker for the masses of Nigeria. It is neither for any emerging cabal nor political mongers even the over patronized elites cannot appropriate undue benefits. It would be in recognition of the “unsung, uncelebrated and anonymous Nigerians. Men and women scattered across the country

7 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Chai ! I feel terribly sad for the Igbos sorrowful wailing after FeBuhari.
You should feel sad for your directionless miserable life

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Mopolchi: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Alhaji Atiku you have won already, insha Allah!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by contigiency(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
This one way him don de for next level since. de man go de say for him mind make this agbero talk fast come de go.
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Biodun556(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dnt worry with secondus as your chairman you will come second.

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please, don’t hand over the “PLAG” to the “EMIR” as “FLIZIDENT” o! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ55yrB08ig
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by MrExcel(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Let's free Buhari from the hands of the cabal- the two men who hijacked his government.
Atiku for Nigeria
Ashiru for Kaduna state

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by magzey: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
The Coming Of the presidential Aide. grin grin
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by yemmight(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emir no even look at their side.

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by Adewumiaye: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
I design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today, inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
Previous works available also
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by chrisifeanyi: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
dallex10:
4 + 4 is the only thing I know grin

Continue
Re: Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. by joepepsy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
I hit the like button from a Buhari supporter and if na like for social media PDP wan take win this election I dey wait.
ishowdotgmail:
Let this be the final say!!!

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB / Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.