Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) (2679 Views)

Tinubu To Inaugurate Geometric Power Plant In Abia On Monday / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by XerXers: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abia is ready

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Have fun and be safe

3 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by successmatters(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
The man loved by all the people of Nigeria.

Peter Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by LadyExcellency: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's every Igbo man's city apart from his/her ancestral home.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by AdamuKD: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Our main man

2 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by jaytee01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
#PeterisBetter

1 Like

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by sonature1: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Campaign in Nigeria is very expensive.

You have to organise a jamboree in 36 States and the FCT.

That's a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Curious345: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
God will use obi to test if truly Nigerians need deliverance or bondage

5 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Jones4190(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Lauraobd1: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
The youths of this country will go down in history on how they made this country great again

2 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Hisxellency: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good one
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by slivertongue: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
ObiDatti are loved by NIGERIANS
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by PandoraObi: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Aerial view please
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by trutharena: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Public announcement!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by AfonjaEmir: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is a twitter handle created by You....

Pictures will soon start coming in zombie...and you will Jakpa...and look for another lie to spin.

We are waiting for thiefnubuu in the SE/SS...abi, wont he campaign there??

trutharena:
Public announcement!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by 36STATES: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
The man is really loved by honest Nigerians who understand that if Nigeria is made to work, it will benefit everyone. They also understand that it is a man of Obi's character that can turn things around for good in Nigeria. He is a man that runs many successful businesses as well as has experience in governance.

There is no way any honest person can compare him with Athiku on the grand master of corruption Tinubu. Escobat will turn Nigeria into Lagos where he controls everything through his thugs. MC Olomu will be controlling your state if you make the mistake of voting for that criminal called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by LadyExcellency: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by Gadafii: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi the rock, Aka omo lile cool

Carry in, you have the supports and votes of sane Nigerians, people that wa T this country to be better Dey your back solid

Urchins please go some kilometers away from this thread to wail
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by tungamaje: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
And one APC chieftain lied to Tinubu that Peter Obi is an Internet creation and does not exist in the South East. And APC followers were very happy and celebrated
Re: Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi our choice come 2023

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Is Removed By The Election Tribunal , Can He Appeal ? / 2023 Election: See The List Of Those Who Laboured In Vain For APC / Anambra 2010 Governorship Election; Pdp Goes For Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.