Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) (2970 Views)

I Want Fvuck But I No Wan Spend Money. (woman Na Calamity) / Speed Darlington Shares Woman's Nudes Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Video Of A Lady Performing MouthAction On Him 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Nigeriapen(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2019

Speed Darlington has shared photos of a naked female companion then went on to body-shame her as he asked Instagram users not to report the photos.

Speed covered the lady’s nipples before sharing the photos then mentioned that her private parts weren’t showing therefore the post shouldn’t be taken down. He then took it further to say that her breasts have already “sagged all the way to her belly button” that she has to hold it up with her hand to make it stand.

It is not known if he sought permission of the woman before releasing her nudes.

See More Photos Below;

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/speed-darlington-shares-womans-nudes-then-goes-on-to-bodyshame-her/

Lalasticlala
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Nigeriapen(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by GuyWise101(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some women are rubbish that should be use to play whenever you are bored,

Some didn't really qualify as real humans before coming to the world...

That's why I am praying to God not to give me a female child
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Powermind: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
One moment you’re frolicking with someone, another moment you’re been the as*hole that you truly are.

Spits angry
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by clive2u(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
this slowdarlington worwor o
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
speedy and bobrisky received thousands of shaming words from people

so this woman isn't an exception

we should view this with same eyes we used in viewing speedy and bob
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Ironman3(m): 2:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by africandictator(m): 4:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Speedy needs to be rehabilitated, his foolishness and pervyness are becoming quite irritating and no longer humor inclined and am I the only one thinking soon he might be thrown in jail over there or be deported to his Biafra country! Stupid pervert
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2019
LADIES should be encouraged to enroll in SENSE ACQUISITION PROGRAMS
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
GuyWise101:
Some women are rubbish that should be use to play whenever you are bored,

Some didn't really qualify as real humans before coming to the world...
That's why I am praying to God not to give me a female child
Honestly.
....Most of them are better ADOPTED...
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) by festus101: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? / We Are Broke, We Need Boyfriends, No Money” – Slay Queens Cries Out / What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.