Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

You Are Sick, You Need Rest- Obasanjo Fires Pres.buhari Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Sick, You Need Rest- Obasanjo Fires Pres.buhari Again (287 Views)

Obasanjo Fires Hot On Tinubu And Atiku. / Buharis’s Policy Is The Major Nigeria Problem – Obasanjo Fires Buhar Again / You Are Ignorant – Obasanjo Fires Back At Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

You Are Sick, You Need Rest- Obasanjo Fires Pres.buhari Again by craix(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
After Former President Olusegun Obasanjo issued a press statement accusing Pres. Buhari for plotting to rig the 2019 elections.

The Former Head of state has come out again to attack Buhari telling the President is sick and he isn't strong enough to rule the country.

In a exclusive interview with BBC Yoruba, he said Pres. Buhari is sick in his body, soul and mind.

''Buhari has health issues in his body, mind and soul. We should implore him to quit politics. He should go and rest. He has done his best.

We should give someone else a chance. Some people usually ask me, if the person I support fails them. But my honest reply has always been that such is the beauty of democracy, if he fails, he will be replaced too” he said.

SOURCE:https://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/01/you-are-sick-you-need-rest-obasanjo.html

Re: You Are Sick, You Need Rest- Obasanjo Fires Pres.buhari Again by Mynd44: 2:59am On Jan 22, 2019

(1)

Check Out The Performance Of President Buhari In 36months By: Weneso Orogun / Gunmen Kidnap APC Candidate For Edo State House Ofassembly, Michael Ohio-ezomon / Oby Ezekwesili Reasons For Withdrawing From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.