Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo (12251 Views)

$16bn Power Projects: Why Buhari Should Not Probe Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by collinz: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo is an attention seeking old man. I cannot believe that like a dog he will go back to eat his vomits about his true belief of Atiku's penchant for stealing and dishonesty. Anyway all the thieving thieves will all be retired in a months time, when we all FeBuhari on the #4plus4 movement to return President Buhari as President. Atiku won't even get 30% of the votes
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
duncun:
Buhari and Atiku are two corrupt and crook politicians.

But , while Atiku represents urbanization, progressive, unity builder.

Buhari presents a bigot, fanatism, death and president of the north.

However, given the chance to chose I'll pinch my nose and vote for Atiku.
unfortunately, most Nigerians don't know that Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku probably he is deceiving them on the campaign that he is fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2019
He should explain what he did with $16 B energy money with nothing to show for it.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by AllenSpencer: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku will go to jail too if Obasanjo goes and that's certain

PDP is a curse . If Nigerians must dump APC, they should move to another party and not PDP

PDP is a plague coming back to reloot, rape and strip Nigeria of all it's remaining Assets

You think Atiku won't recover all this Dollars he is sharing, He will make it in folds at just the privatisation of NNPC which he claims he will be doing first.

And of course, we know it's coming under PDP group of companies.

1 Like

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by halhassan1(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole wants to disgrace Buhari

Is it Buhari that has a $2.5 billion dollars oil money disappearance case hanging on his neck when he was Petroleum Minister in 1983, that wants to probe someone ?

I laugh in Swahili
You will soon laugh in Aborigeneans, wait and see. Obasanjo will be probed not only for the failed power project but for his entire misappopreation during his 2terms and no nothing will happen ,just pray Buhari dont win the election
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Metamo4sis22: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Oya nah... Lets go there. E be like sey that Midgets wan completely turn to dwarf.

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Racoon(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
See Oshiomole whose damnable allegations of corruption as former governor & APC party chair were not probed because the corruption-loving Buhari mediated in his travails with the DSS report talking.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
halhassan1:

You will soon laugh in Aborigeneans, wait and see. Obasanjo will be probed not only for the failed power project but for his entire misappopreation during his 2terms and no nothing will happen ,just pray Buhari dont win the election

Keep fooling yourself ..

Buhari we all know will not take Oshiomhole "bad advice" serious
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Bahddo(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
This same Osho that ran to the Supreme court to prevent PDP from asking the court to look into his fake certificates after his second election?

How come you didn't ask that he be probed when he was still supporting your lying party? It is only those not on your side that are corrupt.

Between Nigerian politicians and pastors, I wonder who the biggest hypocrites are.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by halhassan1(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Just like Ebola, Buhari is just another application from the Devil's Playstore.

We ignorantly and fed-up-ly downloaded him into our national phone in 2015. Since then, he has corrupted the whole Ram of our national phone with his nepotism, bigotry and wickedness.

Now we have a once-in-a blue moon chance to uninstall the egocentric app of a president in February.

Its our collective responsibility to do this. The question is, are you READY?

You and who ?
When me and we progressive like minds are counting our blessings in this Baba era. Only the myopic minds and shallow brains wouldn't see PMB as a millinia reformist. After #2023 it's gonna be Baba for #LIFE

1 Like

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by edo3(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
halhassan1:

Did u just say nothing would happen? Obasanjo is way out of Buhari's league na. If Buhari jail obj,, that will be the end of this lie called Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
this corrupt chimp wants to compound his redundant boss's problem!
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by halhassan1(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Promismike:
I wish he does it. Let's see how the cokey crumbles.

Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is nit guaranteed.

We are really in idi Amin regime.

That's the body language well suited for Nigeria and that's our unique perculiarity. I can't wait till after his second swear in to see Buhari unleash the military PMB in agbada
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by halhassan1(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
AstralBody:
Stupid people. If u want to be stupid n useless, join APC.
Remain stupid n useless and continue counting your blessings in millions.... ewu PDP
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by middlebelter(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
The man Obasanjo has been probed by House of Representative Committee on power they found nothing. Ask the Elumelu committee.

If any serious government should initiate a probe of the so cled Comrade Governor Adams Oshiomole, the man will either go into hiding or mute.com. We are not foolish, go to Edo state to find out about the man calling for a probe.

1 Like

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Oshi-omoh-OLE should not worry.

President Atiku will prove his handling of Edo state resources.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by halhassan1(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2019
edo3:
Did u just say nothing would happen? Obasanjo is way out of Buhari's league na. If Buhari jail obj,, that will be the end of this lie called Nigeria..
Abacha jailed and almost incarcerate him but for GOD intervention ,the northern cabals made him live again because of his loyalty. I guess you don't know who Buhari is. He care less what even Trump think of him. When he is jailed then you will know who has more loyal boiz in the Nigerian army... OBJ is a nobody even in the south west
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by edo3(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2019
halhassan1:

Abacha jailed and almost incarcerate him but for GOD intervention ,the northern cabals made him live again because of his loyalty. I guess you don't know who Buhari is. He care less what even Trump think of him. When he is jailed then you will know who has more loyal boiz in the Nigerian army... OBJ is a nobody even in the south west
U said God intervention shay? That goes to tell u that whom God has preserved,, no man can kill.. As for northern cabals,, that is d problem of Nigerians cos u guys thinks this country belongs to one particular section,, but that would be broken soon.

As for Obj is nobody even in SW,, I don't blame u,, I blame the likes of tinubu n co who rush to rain insult and curses on their own while north preserves theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Who will bell the cat?
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by michoim(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Na sooo
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by greenskittles: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2019
If you want anyone probed I think you should be submitting your request and/or tips/recommendations to the EFCC, not to the President.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by awoluyi(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2019
APC and PDP are really enjoying the support of the ignorant, confused and impoverished masses that have refused to examine intelligently if there is any substance in what the two most popular parties are promising them.
When have we become unthinking people?
The world is fast moving ahead us while we blindly follow those that are very deficent of transformational ideas capable of uplifting a nation. I keep wondering whether our youths are watching the direction of world economy vis-sa-vis development in technology. Until the masses resolve to demand accountability from the visionless and self-centred politicians, the masses' suffering is just about to start irrespective of the party that wins 2019 presidential election. I pray I will be proved wrong!
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by AstralBody: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2019
halhassan1:

Remain stupid n useless and continue counting your blessings in millions.... ewu PDP
grin grin One of the stupid n useless pig in APC sighted. Ewu APC!
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Short people and noise making sha...

Are you sure Adams is OK mentally? Why would this dwarf be asking for the impossible

OBJ will continue to be Buhari's senior, whether in the army or as a civilian.

Even the lifeless thing from Daura kastina state understands that.

What has seniority got to do with probe?

Didn't Abacha lock up Obasanjo who was way his senior?
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by bemyguest(f): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Supported OBJ should be probed ASAP!
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2019
I pity this Oshio man honestly his claimant to be a Edo man its highly questionable I knew Edo people well but this ape called Oshio has nothing in him like real Edo people.

I have never see Edo man that is infected with the demonic spirit of talkactive blablabla like Oshio this ape looking man case is astonishing.

Well Mr Oshio go and probe Obasanjo yourself ok but remember $50 million election bribery is still waiting for you too and Edo state govt account under your watch needs independent scrutiny as well.

But for Buhari he will tell us where PTDF dissappeared to when he was the boss. Good day. You want to finally disgrace Buhari isn't? pls go ahead then you will all realise oga na master.
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Yankee101: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Too late Oshio
Re: Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo by Femziecarlos(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Just like Ebola, Buhari is just another application from the Devil's Playstore.

We ignorantly and fed-up-ly downloaded him into our national phone in 2015. Since then, he has corrupted the whole Ram of our national phone with his nepotism, bigotry and wickedness.

Now we have a once-in-a blue moon chance to uninstall the egocentric app of a president in February.

Its our collective responsibility to do this. The question is, are you READY?

My only question to you TheBlessedMan is who are you canvassing for

We all know PMB did this and that...

So tell me....Who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus / Farooq Kperogi: On Aisha Buhari’s PTSD Diagnosis Of Buhari / Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.