Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus (12250 Views)

Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / 2019: Nigerian Prostitutes Back Saraki, Reveal Why Buhari Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Ebubu2: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2022

Ijaw National Leader, Edwin Clark, has offered to support the presidential ambition of former Senate President Bukola Saraki if there is no consensus on a southern candidate.

He described Saraki as “the best for Nigeria.”

Clark spoke in Abuja when the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Contact and Advocacy Council, headed by its National Chairman, Iyorwuese Hagher, paid him a courtesy call to inform him about the plan of the former Kwara governor to contest the 2023 presidential election.

During the visit, the group spoke on the need for national cohesion through the emergence of a presidential candidate who, over time, has shown character and competence to deliver on national issues.

Clark emphasised the need to present a credible candidate who understands the dynamics in every part of Nigeria, citing the fact that Saraki possessed all the qualities.

Clark, according to The Nation, also noted the sterling performance of Saraki in the 8th Senate, while emphasising that if the Southern part of the country fails to produce a consensus candidate, he would support Saraki’s presidential ambition.

“We have been agitating for the presidency to be zoned to the south. However, if we fail to come up with a consensus candidate in the South, I will have no option but to support Dr. Bukola Saraki,” Clark declared.
https://punchng.com/i-will-back-sarakis-presidential-ambition-if-edwin-clark/?amp

6 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by FreeStuffsNG: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
"if there is no consensus on a southern candidate.", I will vote for a Northerner.

~ Chief Edwin Clark,
January, 2022.

Yesterday the PDP stated emphatically that there will be no zoning and today Pa Clark has started considering option B to remain relevant in PDP.

Baba is Southern Leader Elderstatesman in the day but PDP Leader at Night.

That's why it will be politically naive to believe that advice from elders like Chief are for altruistic reasons. PMB did not give most of them access to the vaults of CBN again so they create different ethnic groups while some back terrorist groups like IPOB terrorist group in order to push PDP agenda.

Las las, their support will go to the highest bidder.

Those bitter, cunning, hate-filled Asiwaju/PMB-haters who think that APC will be naive to zone its ticket to SE where the party is hated and stands no chance yet recieve protest votes against it in SW for not keeping to agreement or that APC will present a Prof Osibanjo against these political and battle tested politicians like HE Atiku will lose las las.

As for me o,it is full disclosure that I stand on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the naysayers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a brilliant visionary leader who is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

49 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by WiszyFraud: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by freshkpomo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
All these politicians keep endorsing and Backing barking... I just hope the masses get it right this time and show them the exit door. For once let's tell them we will be the ones to determine bout own future.. nothing like my Supleme leader, Or world leader, or our Nationak leader... Let Everyman be voted according to their past and present. How have they affected loves in their hometown, who are they friends with? ( Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are). You don't expect a friend with a babariga dollar thief not to be a thief too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Everyone can back anybody.

We are in democracy.

Everyone is allowed to contest and Everyone should support who they want to lead them.

No fight for church or mosque.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Jagaban and our darling STARBOY are two top striker ls in APC, Anyone of them that got the party tickets will definitely defeat whoever the looting, thieving and fraudulent party (PDP) present before 11am on election day FeBuhari 2023 kiss kiss kiss.

A better Nigeria is all we want,
A better Nigeria we shall get.

God punish wailers and cannibals.

authority2006:
That's very much correct, that's why wailers are having sleepless nights. Tinubu the incoming president
They will wail for ever till they kpeme.
Amadioha destroy all enemies of our darling nation.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Damidave1124(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Saraki's senate is still one of the best if not the best. But will he win PDP primary election?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by flowsir(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by JosephXavier: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
The southern governors had a meeting and demanded that presidency be zoned to the south after Buhari has concluded his tenure

That means that first of all, they all believe in zoning

Logically, if the presidency should go to the south, there are three regions and two of which has produced the presidency except one (South East)

So if any region should produce the president, then it should be South East except the topic of zoning is not in practice

If South East can't produce the next president, then to your tent oh Israel

7 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by FuckDModz: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Stupid greedy elder.

Who cares who he supports?

Just tell us you've collected money again to sell out your people.

Fucking bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by ViperAda: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
-Viper

1 Like

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by jchioma: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
“We have been agitating for the presidency to be zoned to the south. However, if we fail to come up with a consensus candidate in the South, I will have no option but to support Dr. Bukola Saraki,”

Seconded!

I support the motion.

The South is constituting a problem unto itself by their discordant tunes.

We need someone versatile and vibrant. A unifier. Someone like Dr. Bukola Saraki, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and host of other Nigerians who have the capacity to lead and have made a mark of themselves in their fields and will make a difference in governance.

Tinubu is a NO NO NO!

Atiku is a NO NO NO!

The South will do itself a whole good to put their house in order. In the meanwhile, I go with reality.

If the South cannot work together in agreement, a viable option is the Saraki option.

8 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by ponobide: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buhari is a terrible human being

5 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Sabadon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Who clark help

3 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
ponobide:
Buhari is a terrible human being

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Poopypants: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"if there is no consensus on a southern candidate.", I will vote for a Northerner.

~ Chief Edwin Clark,
January, 2022.

Yesterday the PDP stated emphatically that there will be no zoning and today Pa Clark has started considering option B to remain relevant in PDP.

That's why it will be politically naive to believe that advice from elders like Chief are for altruistic reasons. PMB did not give most of them access to the vaults of CBN again so they create different ethnic groups in order to push PDP agenda.

Those bitter, cunning, hate-filled Asiwaju/PMB-haters who think that APC will be naive to zone its ticket to SE where the party is hated and stands no chance yet recieve protest votes against it in SW for not keeping to agreement or that APC will present a Prof Osibanjo against these political and battle tested politicians like HE Atiku will lose las las.

As for me o,it is full disclosure that I stand on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the naysayers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a brilliant visionary leader who is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Thank you.

crap. Tinubu will win saraki , Atiku and kwankwaso in nigeria election? Hahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by SarkinYarki: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Saraki is the next best choice after Osinbanjo

5 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by 4four(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
He should stop receiving his self, he should come out boldly that it is northerners he want to throw his support for and he should stop going through the corner because we all know we can't have a southern consensus, also we can't northern consensus

3 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by MansoryMX(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
This man and the likes of him we have in the SOUTH, EAST AND WEST sold this country to the NORTH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Laggafin: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oga stay one place and stop jumping around like scrotum eggs grin

3 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
No be only back Saraki carry am for head self. Naija politics is simply a recycle bin

8 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Vistra40: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

~ Chief Edwin Clark,
January, 2022.

That's why it will be politically naive to believe that advice from elders like Chief are for altruistic reasons. PMB did not give most of them access to the vaults of CBN again so they create different ethnic groups in order to push PDP agenda.

Thank you.

Nah! APC will not zone it’s ticket to any region but leave it open just like PDP. Who even said the ticket can’t go to a south south candidate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by Jerryherd: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
cool

Saraki's dad and Edwin Clark were political associates and friends since the second republic before Oloyes death

Only Atiku can stop Saraki in PDP, even in 2019 he came second at the primaries

4 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Peter Obi we Know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by IamPatriotic(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
He should come clean
Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Vistra40:

Nah! APC will not zone it’s ticket to any region but leave it open just like PDP. Who even said the ticket can’t go to a south south candidate?
You have a point and it's same way it can go to the SW.
Political parties are in elections to win.
That's why you don't have politically naive folks who could be naive to take advice from the likes of Pa Clark to run political parties in contest with PDP wink

2 Likes

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by wwwihy: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
All these politicians keep endorsing and Backing barking... I just hope the masses get it right this time and show them the exit door. For once let's tell them we will be the ones to determine bout own future.. nothing like my Supleme leader, Or world leader, or our Nationak leader... Let Everyman be voted according to their past and present. How have they affected loves in their hometown, who are they friends with? ( Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are). You don't expect a friend with a babariga dollar thief not to be a thief too.

1 Like

Re: Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus by IamPatriotic(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:
Stupid greedy elder.

Who cares who he supports?

Just tell us you've collected money again to sell out your people.

Fucking bastard.

You're untrained boy! Calling a man who is old enough to be your grandfather a bastard, reveals alot about your home training.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petition: Make Senator Cruz Apologize For His Offensive Remarks / Bukola Saraki, James Ibori, Kingibe, Others Framed Iyabo For Corruption—Obasanjo / NNPC Distributes 1080 Trucks Of PMS Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.