Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images (17403 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Lordsocrates:

Nso mkpo ido ayem ?
Which jungle be dat one... U know tge lion of AKS politics ? If Jungle mature las las, no be Udom go run ?

My brother leave these people who don't know how we roll here in AKS. Our leader cannot be messed with by Udom. When Akpabio roar na Udom dey run even as governor.

He will run back to Lagos where he came from by the time we finish with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Beadex1(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2019
DAH UDOM ABEN THIS ELECTION FORGET GODSWILL WITH FEDERAL MIGHT. HE WILL BE DISGRACED IN AKWA IBOM STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by mirinda01(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing surprises me in life again.

For all your insurance needs whatsapp me on 08066992132. We are always there to answer all your questions. Insurance is the best back up when life eventualities happens.

2 Likes

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by olajizz01(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:
hired crowd.

none in the crowd looked happy one bit.

no excitement. just there to collect their dough.
Very soon,your eye go clear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by alizma: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2019
hmmmm, this table you people are shaking, let it not results to heart attack o

2 Likes

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:

Problems with you political supporters are you always see things in one direction.

Try and look at things from different directions not just 1

There is no different directions for us here in Akwa Ibom.

We are fully APC now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by shachris02: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Very soon,your eye go clear.

Shut up. Akwa ibom is PDP 100%.
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by danot1030: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:

I dont play politics of sentiments. Even if I am on ground, Nsima is too small to defeat Udom.

Is like saying Atiku will win in Oyo state.

You don't play politics of sentiment and your first comment reak of sentiment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by olajizz01(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:

I don't know whether APC will, but atleast they will show you guys that they are very strong in akwa ibom,Udom knows the heat he's undergoing right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by helinues: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2019
danot1030:

You don't play politics of sentiment and your first comment reak of sentiment

How sir?
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:

Maybe you are referring to another Akwa Ibom and not this one I am in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by danot1030: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:

Problems with you political supporters are you always see things in one direction.

Try and look at things from different directions not just 1

And what are you o?

Party supporter!
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by helinues: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
danot1030:

And what are you o?

Party supporter!

That got you I guess.

You guys cant speak against your party/leaders even if they are wrong. Same as Pdp supporters. Also like to denied the obvious

Check my past post here.. I only have interest not a supporters
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by gassbee: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Nsima dey waste him time
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Dave4242: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Just like Ebola, Buhari is just another application from the Devil's Playstore.

We ignorantly and fed-up-ly downloaded him into our national phone in 2015. Since then, he has corrupted the whole Ram of our national phone with his nepotism, bigotry and wickedness.

Now we have a once-in-a blue moon chance to uninstall the egocentric app of a president in February.

Its our collective responsibility to do this. The question is, are you READY?
Prepare to go and drink sniper or jump inside a lagoon. 4+4 is damn certain. Argue with your keypad

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by EXLOVER(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Lordsocrates:

Nso mkpo ido ayem ?
Which jungle be dat one... U know tge lion of AKS politics ? If Jungle mature las las, no be Udom go run ?
Ben?
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Otakom87(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Is dat not Victor attah and udoedege dat people said left APC. Win ikot ekpene share the votes in eket and uyo senatorial districts. Nsima Ekere carry go.
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by 1Natty(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=74992441]
No but my guys are on ground[/quote mumu
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by DimIsaac10(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Me self go collect my 1500 naira put for pocket.....

1 Like

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by LieDetector(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:

Keep quiet.apc has taken over.100 percent pdp and apc are pulling more crowd than the governor
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2019
LieDetector:
I am in Uyo and I can categorically tell you that 75% of the crowd were rented. 1k per head.
Sadly that's what uyo has turned to
Keep quiet,its udom that rents crowd.for him to say corpers should assist pdp to win shows that he's a goner

4 Likes

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2019
gassbee:
Nsima dey waste him time
Even udom indirectly admitted his looming defeat
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:

That got you I guess.

You guys cant speak against your party/leaders even if they are wrong. Same as Pdp supporters. Also like to denied the obvious

Check my past post here.. I only have interest not a supporters
Buhari will poll 40% here
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
The reality is that Atiku cannot Win 2019 Presidential election

It's painful that PMB is returning
Your one of the few reasonable and objective easterners around.you separate politics from sentiments

1 Like

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:
hired crowd.

none in the crowd looked happy one bit.

no excitement. just there to collect their dough.
If your truthful,its udom that hires crowds.udom appeal to corpers yesterday shower that he knows he will lose.this crowd is three times the size of the one udom pulled last week.udom cant win more than 3 lgas.buhari will get 40%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.