Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images (17400 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by helinues: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari will poll 40% here

35% I think.

Your comments about the guber race?
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Nasige(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
The reality is that Atiku cannot Win 2019 Presidential election

It's painful that PMB is returning
Truth is bitter.
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by temak1: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

It is bitter but true!

1 Like

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Tareq1105: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
kaen1317:
My earnest prayer is that all APC candidates should loose massively in the polls next month. May God hear our prayers and the cries of innocent blood shed during this period

God cannot be mocked. You know yourself that more lives were lost during PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by emajoe: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Lordsocrates:

Lols..
When did Udom join politics?
Nsima was there long before ge came from lagos, and Godswil his godfather that imported him from lagos state, is no longer there... Shaa this election go clear plenty people about heavyweight n featherweight

Lordsocrates
check your records:
You did not know that Akpabio was imported from Lagos state, he made (4+4)
...according to you, Udom was imported from Lagos state: Y are ?
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by otodeluxe(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Apc still using broom in this 2019. What happened to vacuum cleaner?

In reply to your baseless assumptions that APC is taking over Akwa Ibom. I would like to point out some things to you.

Crowd is not equal to votes.

PDP will win in Akwa Ibom here's why:

1. Nsima Ekere is from the same senatorial District as the incumbent governor and we all know if Nsima gets in there he would want a second term whereas based on zoning the next governor supposed to emerge from Uyo Senatorial district.

2. Sen. Akpabio is the same fellow that singlehandedly brought Udom to us as his successor hence he should allow Udom to finish.

3. Nsima is incompetent. Can you provide evidence of what he has achieved as NDDC chairman.
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Shantyken(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nbote:
I pity d APC in Akwa Ibom.. Wen Jungle mature their eye go clear..
sori
Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Shantyken(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:

I dont play politics of sentiments. Even if I am on ground, Nsima is too small to defeat Udom.

Is like saying Atiku will win in Oyo state.
90% win for nsiMa bro unless ur guys not giving u correct info

1 Like

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by poiZon: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
my verdict
buhari will win because we hv more fools n hungry people now than before.

for my state, udom will win with a landslide.
senator akpabio will vote udom on 02-03.
udoedehe supports udom cos they knw if nsima wins, power will still linger in that zone for another 8yrs which will make akpabio n the anangs to fight again for it come 2027.
the entire structure of akpabio is still in pdp intact, from enoidem to prince akpabio to former ssa on works.
if ikot ekpene is lockes for apc how come they r buying voters card?
u shudnt buy what u hve already acquire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
How is Bornu bro? Also how far about your gov.candidate tongue

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images by Yemi7up: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
kaen1317:
My earnest prayer is that all APC candidates should loose massively in the polls next month. May God hear our prayers and the cries of innocent blood shed during this period
Heaven reject your prayers even true Nigerians reject your prayers. No this God is on Buhari's side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery / Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.