Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign (34570 Views)

Don’t Listen To Misinformation About Tinubu On Social Media – Borno Campaign Cha / Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Many people escaped death, yesterday, as a pavilion collapsed under the weight of the enthusiastic crowd that trooped out to see Pres. Buhari during the APC rally in #Maiduguri, Borno State.
Some supporters had sat on the roof of the pavilion at the Ramah Square, to have a better view. However, the roof later crashed, injuring many, but no casualty was recorded.

EVEN IN THEIR POVERTY, HUNGER AND SUFFER HEAD, NORTHERNERS ARE POLITICALLY SENSITIVE AND PASSIONATE ABOUT POLITICS.

Call them to rally they respond in hundreds of thousand not minding if they had taken a meal for the day.

From the crowd in Kano state to the crowd in Borno state, it is clearly evident that the average northern get carried away with politics.

In the Southern part of Nigeria, followers care about what you put in their stomach!
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by halhassan1(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2019
mmadu5:
i wish it would have collapsed on that useless man buhari
That's what your Jesus taught you abi? wishing others dead. Get some sense mumu like you
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by mknigeriagreat: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2019
santopelele:
DONT U HAVE A TELEVISION IN UR VILLAGE OR ARE U STILL LIVING IN BUSH OR THICK FOREST?

You see that's the problem with the young generation. Every little discussion turns into a verbal abuse. Like I said 'if it actually happened'' RIP to them. I know at the mention of a bad news, you guys have this unspeakable joy. A yoruba adage says ''makan makan loye nkan, oye to kan ara Ede, osi ma wa kan ara Iwo''.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by eagleeye2: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2019
The headline said one dead. The body of the news said no casualty. .... Na WA for Naija Journalism ohhh

1 Like

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Billionaire09: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2019
They don't want to tell the truth of casualties.

No Nigeria elections in Biafraland, anyone disobey this gospel of Biafra restoration should prepare themselves IDP camps.

Say No To drugs! Say No To Injustices!! Say No To jihadist!!! Say No To Nigerian politicians!!!!

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by frankman365(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2019
ada9ja:

so no one has died around u and it was buhari that also caused it

Go and continue worshipping your lifeless hypocrite. I've got nothing for you. Just stay out of trouble if you can.
You are defending a man that values cattle more than you?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by igwefivestar(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Many people escaped death, yesterday, as a pavilion collapsed under the weight of the enthusiastic crowd that trooped out to see Pres. Buhari during the APC rally in #Maiduguri, Borno State.
Some supporters had sat on the roof of the pavilion at the Ramah Square, to have a better view. However, the roof later crashed, injuring many, but no casualty was recorded.
APC mean death yet pple won't listen.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Badonasty(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2019
ebusnwaoma:

"but no casualty was reported"
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Billionaire09: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2019
eagleeye2:
The headline said one dead. The body of the news said no casualty. .... Na WA for Naija Journalism ohhh

That is Yoruba gutter media for you grin
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by koolaid87: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Animals
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Billionaire09:

That is Yoruba gutter media for you grin

What a pity for u Mr tribalist, the reporter is an igbo and it's not connected to any media house ... See as u wound urself
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
RIP to the dead if it actually happened. I know most of you politicians' supporters have lost your human souls just because of political differences. Some are even happy. Some like the guys up above me. Imagined what you would have all said if the person that died was your blood relation. Speedy recovery to the injured and RIP to the dead.

Any of my blood relation that chooses to be a dullard, retard and a zombie will never get a drop of tears from me.... U killed urself with ur own hand because of long throat.... Smh
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by mknigeriagreat: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2019
princetom1:

Any of my blood relation that chooses to be a dullard, retard and a zombie will never get a drop of tears from me.... U killed urself with ur own hand because of long throat.... Smh

Not everyone that attends a rally went there for stipends that will be shared. Does the word allegiance or loyalty every exist in your dictionary? So are you insinuating that every single person that was present at that rally went there for some cash they would have gotten? common you can do better now.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Centcanada: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
I WEEP FOR THOSE THAT FAIL TO KNOW NOR UNDERSTAND IT. BUHARI MEANS DEATH. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Why is it that anything that Buhari touches must collapse?

Why is this man so ridden with bad omen?

Common pigeon he was asked to set free during our independence day died in his hands.
since den almost everything has died in his hands;

Economy
Security
Jobs
Business
People's joy
Unity
Love
Peace
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Splashme: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Nbote:
Even d gods are angry
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Psoul(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2019
However, the roof later crashed, injuring many, but no casualty was recorded.

"Heading says One dead Many Injured."

Body of the post says "injuring many, but no casualty was recorded"

Op, what seems to be ur problem?

How did ur dictionary defined the term "casualty?"
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Not everyone that attends a rally went there for stipends that will be shared. Does the word allegiance or loyalty every exist in your dictionary? So are you insinuating that every single person that was present at that rally went there for some cash they would have gotten? common you can do better now.

I disown every family or relative that refused to grow brain... What in the world will make a sane person to go climb u top of a building, to go shout and sing praises of a calamitous failure like pmb? I reject such person now and ever
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
frankman365:
Buhari brings death both in his office and on the campaign ground.
So pathetic!

EXACTLY, HE IS A SYMBOL OF DEATH
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by mechanics(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
hmmmmm, nawa o, they were ignorant people, why don't the pavilion collapse.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Parada: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Uninspiring to u not them.
Niorte:
Zombies killing themselves for an uninspiring leader
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by opribo(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
What did APC do for the family of the dead and the injured. That should be of concern.

A blood sucking party that cares less about their cult like zombie followers would certainly give no damn about the wider country.

Nigerians should be extremely weary of the antics of this dangerous convergence of evil doers because they will stop at nothing to remain in power. As they have seen imminent defeat they may threaten our budding democracy. They have devised several options to scuttle the election should we insist on sending them packing which we have to anyway.

They have nowhere else to go, they have no other job to do other than feast on tax payers money, that is why to them it's a do or die to cling on to power.
Their utterances betray their evil plans and intentions. Nigerians must be very vigilant and alert from now on if we don't want to remain in another four years bondage.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by mknigeriagreat: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
princetom1:

I disown every family or relative that refused to grow brain... What in the world will make a sane person to go climb u top of a building, to go shout and sing praises of a calamitous failure like pmb? I reject such person now and ever

Now you are the one that doesn't read. The news said pavilion not building.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Now you are the one that doesn't read. The news said podium not building.

Although writer said podium, i highly doubt that, how many podium come dey the rally? Abi u no know wat a podium be? The whole write up is incoherent, so, i just go with wat the picture dipict, since that seems more realistic with what i have been seeing from rallies
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by mknigeriagreat: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=princetom1 post=75000745]

Although writer said podium, i highly doubt that, how many podium come dey the rally? Abi u no know wat a podium be? The whole write up is incoherent, so, i just go with wat the picture dipict, since that seems more realistic with what i have been seeing from rallies [/quote

Now I know. I also saw the pictures of those guys on billboards and as a safety oriented person felt to bad and pitied them on those billboards but report didn't say the billboard but the podium/pavilion. But your own mind already wanted the fatality. and there you go it happened. Happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.