Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign (34568 Views)

Don’t Listen To Misinformation About Tinubu On Social Media – Borno Campaign Cha / Breaking: The Buhari-borno Tsunami Hits Atiku / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Freeman59: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Even the caption is at odds with the story. One dead, yet no casualties recorded angry
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Chisaedhor: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2019
halhassan1:

I bet you, by the end of 2023 , you and I will be clamour for Buhari to become a life President. Only then, you will realise that he is a man to celebrate for life ....

Original zone B spotted.

This one is so zombified that no one can save him again grin
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=mknigeriagreat post=75000934][/quote]

My mind want the fatality? As if it's a happy occasion for someone to die, next time u attend a rally, climb on top a mart or billboard or floodlight pole... U go dey alright
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by ada9ja(f): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
frankman365:

Go and continue worshipping your lifeless hypocrite. I've got nothing for you. Just stay out of trouble if you can.
You are defending a man that values cattle more than you?
Wonders shall never end.

am yet to see a cattle
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by frankman365(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
ada9ja:

am yet to see a cattle

Don't worry he will turn you to cattle very soon.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Billionaire09: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2019
princetom1:

What a pity for u Mr tribalist, the reporter is an igbo and it's not connected to any media house ... See as u wound urself

Some people that are answering Biafran names, in DNA they could had migrated from Yoruba and Fulani as a result of Nigeria jihadist war against Biafrans(because of Biafran soldiers that were saving Yoruba and Middle Belt from massacring order from British and Fulani jihadist: please know the truth and the truth will set you free) just investigate all the IDPs camps set up by Fulani caliphate supported by corrupt international community.

Why is it that no Yoruba/Nigeria media houses reporting abduction of innocent IPOB by Python dance operation in their backyard Biafraland?

When it comes to drug Nigeria information system will refers the suspects as from Igbo to keep painting Biafrans in red.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Billionaire09:

Some people that are answering Biafran names, in DNA they could had migrated from Yoruba and Fulani as a result of Nigeria jihadist war against Biafrans(because of Biafran soldiers that were saving Yoruba and Middle Belt from massacring order from British and Fulani jihadist: please know the truth and the truth will set you free) just investigate all the IDPs camps set up by Fulani caliphate supported by corrupt international community.

Why is it that no Yoruba/Nigeria media houses reporting abduction of innocent IPOB by Python dance operation in their backyard Biafraland?

When it comes to drug Nigeria information system will refers the suspects as from Igbo to keep painting Biafrans in red.

Read wat i wrote again, moreover the person that reveal the mess of the pyton dance of people layed down and beaten in mud was saharareporter.com. He is a Niger delta from ondo, also a yoruba. Moreover, why wait on a media house to tell the story or lie? Why not create ur own media house to say it as it is? Stop blaming others for ur own failure, face it, deal with it and move on... What has all the blaming done for u or add to ur progress?
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Deputy1111(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Borno people have come out to show their support for Buhari second term in office,, nothing more...they believe in Next level agenda
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Billionaire09: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2019
princetom1:

Read wat i wrote again, moreover the person that reveal the mess of the pyton dance of people layed down and beaten in mud was saharareporter.com. He is a Niger delta from ondo, also a yoruba. Moreover, why wait on a media house to tell the story or lie? Why not create ur own media house to say it as it is? Stop blaming others for ur own failure, face it, deal with it and move on... What has all the blaming done for u or add to ur progress?

Yet you are still justifying Nigeria genocide against innocent IPOB, by telling us to deal with it and move.

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by princetom1(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Billionaire09:

Yet you are still justifying Nigeria genocide against innocent IPOB, by telling us to deal with it and move.

Justify? Read again, am against any form of injustice... Stop bastardizing the whole media house because some choose to take sides for their selfish self... They don't represent me, neither do their reflect my oppinin... Don't forget wenever u hear they kidnap someone for ritual, it's the yoruba tribe they mention next... That's the sorrow state the political media houses are now... If no one is helping ur cause, forge ahead and fight for wat u believe in... There is no apology to fight for justice and wat is right... Just like what omoyele sowore is doing right now by calling corrupt people by their name and no respect for them.
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by ada9ja(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Don't worry he will turn you to cattle very soon.

This year I have decided to chat with all kind of people, you re going to make me regret it ooo

When you go normal
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by Billionaire09: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
princetom1:

Justify? Read again, am against any form of injustice... Stop bastardizing the whole media house because some choose to take sides for their selfish self... They don't represent me, neither do their reflect my oppinin... Don't forget wenever u hear they kidnap someone for ritual, it's the yoruba tribe they mention next... That's the sorrow state the political media houses are now... If no one is helping ur cause, forge ahead and fight for wat u believe in... There is no apology to fight for justice and wat is right... Just like what omoyele sowore is doing right now by calling corrupt people by their name and no respect for them.
Now you make sense unlike others.

When Biafrans gain freedom start developing our Biafra states, everyone will demand for permit to seek asylum in Biafraland.

God bless your reason wisdom for condemning Nigeria evil systems.

Support Nnamdi Kanu for freedom and progress.

Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by almarthins(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:
Buhari brings death both in his office and on the campaign ground.
So pathetic!

Una dey very forgetful, have u people forgotten same thing happen under gej. The problem is the people(we get one kind backward mentality for this land) angry
Re: One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign by bantudra: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
i was afraid that this could happen...the way people climb stuffs is very dangerous....

i wonder why apc people dont forbid them to do that.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash / Orji Uzor Kalu Cassava Farm In Abia State (Photos) / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.