Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,252 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

'90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares (15818 Views)

Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Applies everywhere.... Every loves shown comes with a price
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Not only dat but smelly lyk one mumu af....ja old man here(NL) who visit me in Ph .

He smells lyk nkapi

1 Share

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Hoodbilonia: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
no one asked u
now u pushy leech dumb poor fuc do me a big ass favour. quote someone else.
Sambaby7640:

I see you an unrepentant fool who thinks scamming is the fastest way to success. But let me make this clear to you. U can never amass wealth from someone's sweat as it comes through Dubious means and will therefore not be used for a tangible thing. FYI that 4000$ is nothing compared to my wealth though I don't like to brag as you fools do. Remember empty Barron makes the largest noise.

My two cent

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is this not the fake musician that was beaten black and blue in his hotel room at Eko Hotel?

Lol no mind am. Na mouth him get
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sambaby7640: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
no one asked u
now u pushy leech dumb poor fuc do me a big ass favour. quote someone else.

Like I said u nothing but an unrepented fool who keeps bringing curse and shame to his family and generation.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Hoodbilonia: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
u are too frustrated
hahahahaha
put your dic in your mouth and fuc what u say.
go on rape your mum
kiss your father
hopeless fuc
broke hater with no direction
hahahaha
Sambaby7640:

Like I said u nothing but an unrepented fool who keeps bringing curse and shame to his family and generation.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sambaby7640: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
u are too frustrated
hahahahaha
put your dic in your mouth and fuc what u say.
go on rape your mum
kiss your father
hopeless fuc
broke hater with no direction
hahahaha
so are these part of your sins?
U've raped your mother?
Kissed your dad telling him how broke and hopeless he his?
How mindful of me to persuade an unrepentant scammer like you.
My bad, am sorry to have disturbed you,keep bringing curse and shame to your family and generation but mark my words, YOUR GENERATIONS WILL FOVEVER CURSE YOU FOR YOU ACTIONS AND STEPS TODAY. PEACE

1 Like

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Hoodbilonia: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
blame your senseless and hopeless parents for your frustrations.envy.poverty and misery
fuc off my quotes.u will die in misery and hate
hahahaha
Sambaby7640:
so are these part of your sins?
U've raped your mother?
Kissed your dad telling him how broke and hopeless he his?
How mindful of me to persuade an unrepentant scammer like you.
My bad, am sorry to have disturbed you,keep bringing curse and shame to your family and generation but mark my words, YOUR GENERATIONS WILL FOVEVER CURSE YOU FOR YOU ACTIONS AND STEPS TODAY. PEACE

1 Like

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sambaby7640: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
blame your senseless and hopeless parents for your frustrations.envy.poverty and misery
fuc off my quotes.u will die in misery and hate
hahahaha
if you don't keep off my mention you might have yourself blamed.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by eneyoduke(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is it Gold or Hole digger...........which one pls grin
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by sanmtiago(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that this country is cursed. There is no way a person can stay here and live in holiness because even the police man on the street is trying to corrupt you by collecting bribe from you. The civil servants in the offices cannot work without bribes- so we are all condemned to do it at the risk of eternal damnation.
I have tried to be a god fearing person but hunger has made me fail every time. If you don’t lie and steal, you will die of hunger because you boss will be owing you for months-complain and lose your job. If you do business and tell people you bought something for 10 naira and want to sell for 11 naira, they will price it 5 naira to make sure you lose - you have to tell ungodly lies to break even.
To marry, you have to tell girls big lies so that they will accept you- if not, a greater liar will come and take them from you.
I don’t tire. If God does not forgive us, I think Nigerians will all go to hell.
this is the only thing I've been wanting to hear since.
Everything tire me for 9ja cry
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Martinez19(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that this country is cursed. There is no way a person can stay here and live in holiness because even the police man on the street is trying to corrupt you by collecting bribe from you. The civil servants in the offices cannot work without bribes- so we are all condemned to do it at the risk of eternal damnation.
I have tried to be a god fearing person but hunger has made me fail every time. If you don’t lie and steal, you will die of hunger because you boss will be owing you for months-complain and lose your job. If you do business and tell people you bought something for 10 naira and want to sell for 11 naira, they will price it 5 naira to make sure you lose - you have to tell ungodly lies to break even.
To marry, you have to tell girls big lies so that they will accept you- if not, a greater liar will come and take them from you.
I don’t tire. If God does not forgive us, I think Nigerians will all go to hell.
Before I sympathize with you, I want to know who you are voting for the up coming Election. Who are you voting for?
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
themosthigh:

looool

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Khez: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
If his the true owner of the car he borrowed to write this nonsense, why is he seating at the back? Ode
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Comkash: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Does he wants them to go digging for clay or mud?
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sleekfingers: 3:47am On Jan 23, 2019
NORSIYK:
I expect oyoroba people to take it personal the way they took Ugezu J. Ugezu's open letter personal

Na only Yoruba dey stay Lagos? Youth with no brain...
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by jboi08(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
True talk, most people are hovering around for something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.