Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,065 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

'90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares (15817 Views)

Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by HMZi: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Work on ur craft mr.whatever and stop poking us with facts we already know..slide
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by bankulizer: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
I will be back
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by PrinceVM(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
rideon burna boy is still coming 4 u...
personally Na 2 send rubbers after u
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
No b new tin...people have been digging Gold b4 he was born
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Deicide: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Intelligent people attack the message and not the messanger

1 Like

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Classickj(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
itspzpics:
B4 nko
I guess u are among them
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Classickj(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
mogboyelade:
Wetin dem find go lagos before, no be gold?
I wonder ooh
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by ylaa(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
it takes a gold digger to know a fellow gold digger
if i may ask, what are you digging if u aint
digging gold?

YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay, has taken to social media to reveal he feels 90% of Lagosians are gold diggers.

He wrote:

'#useurhead Don’t be deceived 90% of Lagosians are gold diggers. They don’t really like u, they only like what u gat. �. So if you’ve got nothing they don’t fu*k with u.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/90-of-lagosians-are-gold-diggers-mr-2kay-declares.html

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Hoodbilonia: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
na the whole nigeria
daz y im alwsys with ma lonely
and dont gif two fucs abt anybody
my client just paid again 4000$
shame to all u yahoo plus boys
use your head and forget jazz
imagine if person like me come do jazz.
client go pay 2m...but na am not greedy

2 Likes

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by osuagwumike(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
And you are what then? mtcheeeeeew.....Yeye dey smell
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by FATBAYO(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
The remaining 10% are what Bridge counters....Use ur head no someone's brain.From who I want to digg gold from when am satisfied with little that comes my way.yaw yaw boiyz
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by colestephan86: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay, has taken to social media to reveal he feels 90% of Lagosians are gold diggers.

He wrote:

'#useurhead Don’t be deceived 90% of Lagosians are gold diggers. They don’t really like u, they only like what u gat. �. So if you’ve got nothing they don’t fu*k with u.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/90-of-lagosians-are-gold-diggers-mr-2kay-declares.html

So this one expects lagos pipo to be cassava diggers. Ode re o
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Seandisputed(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Lagosians!!!

My guy every body in Nigeria are gold diggers
We be scam
We don't hate corruption the way we are pretending to
We are just angry that we are not the one carrying out the corruption and stealing
Ain't nothing truer than this.

We won't be different from our politicians if given the opportunity. An average man is selfish.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by freemanbubble: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seandisputed:

Ain't nothing truer than this.

We won't be different from our politicians if given the opportunity. An average man is selfish.
That is it
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nostradamus: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that this country is cursed. There is no way a person can stay here and live in holiness because even the police man on the street is trying to corrupt you by collecting bribe from you. The civil servants in the offices cannot work without bribes- so we are all condemned to do it at the risk of eternal damnation.
I have tried to be a god fearing person but hunger has made me fail every time. If you don’t lie and steal, you will die of hunger because you boss will be owing you for months-complain and lose your job. If you do business and tell people you bought something for 10 naira and want to sell for 11 naira, they will price it 5 naira to make sure you lose - you have to tell ungodly lies to break even.
To marry, you have to tell girls big lies so that they will accept you- if not, a greater liar will come and take them from you.
I don’t tire. If God does not forgive us, I think Nigerians will all go to hell.
LMFAO!!!this your post killed me and it's still killing me.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Zealousjyd: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
What is this man saying like this? Na Burna Boy go do that thing for you again. grin
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol, they done scam this one.

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by NewDelhi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
AgentNnamdi:
90% of human population are interested in what you have to offer them. This is reality. Major reason we like to move with the rich, high status people, etc.
It's nothing new.
True talk. People keep saying money ain't everything but I keep telling them money is at least 95% everything. With money you can achieve anything. Even that girl of your dreams would give you a chance without thinking twice.

3 Likes

Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

He wrote:

My guy short up and sit down if u have nothing to say. Who u epp?
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sambaby7640: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
na the whole nigeria
daz y im alwsys with ma lonely
and dont gif two fucs abt anybody
my client just paid again 4000$
shame to all u yahoo plus boys
use your head and forget jazz
imagine if person like me come do jazz.
client go pay 2m...but na am not greedy
u dey do yahoo abi? No worry your generation will forever be scammed of their life savings for life. Idiot no go find work.Do unto others what u wish they do unto you
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Hoodbilonia: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
blame God for your poverty
i love haters a lot
cause dey are always poor
hahahahahah
hahahahsha
go curse your papa and mama
not me u old worthless lifeless fuc
Sambaby7640:
u dey do yahoo abi? No worry your generation will forever be scammed of their life savings for life. Idiot no go find work.Do unto others what u wish they do unto you
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Lagosians!!!

My guy every body in Nigeria are gold diggers
We be scam
We don't hate corruption the way we are pretending to
We are just angry that we are not the one carrying out the corruption and stealing
Hummmm..... True.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by animitch(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bro are you saying YOU are a GOLD Digger?
I never see GOLD let alone Digger to dig the GOLD
angry cool embarassed tongue kiss
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by Sambaby7640: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
blame God for your poverty
i love haters a lot
cause dey are always poor
hahahahahah
hahahahsha
go curse your papa and mama
not me u old worthless lifeless fuc
I see you an unrepentant fool who thinks scamming is the fastest way to success. But let me make this clear to you. U can never amass wealth from someone's sweat as it comes through Dubious means and will therefore not be used for a tangible thing. FYI that 4000$ is nothing compared to my wealth though I don't like to brag as you fools do. Remember empty Barron makes the largest noise.

My two cent
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by monddy25(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
that's because you don't know how it feels to leave in this part of the world. lasgidi is the best in the country! if u don't like it, go and die.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by madjune(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
That's basic human behavior in an increasingly materialistic world.

They're out for their needs than your smiling teeth.
Re: '90% Of Lagosians Are Gold Diggers' - Mr 2kay Declares by PapaAdanna: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Trust he means the AFONjas in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law & Wife Are Celebrating Their 6th Wedding Anniversary Today / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.