Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Secrets Men Wish Every Woman Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secrets Men Wish Every Woman Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You (475 Views)

I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex / 10 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Men Wish Every Woman Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You by Randomblogger: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Have you ever read a romance novel about a strong-willed woman who met a tough, "dangerous" alpha-male man, and over the course of the story, she "tamed" him and won him over, and made him fall completely and helplessly in love with her, to the point where he wanted to be with her FOREVER?

We've all heard this one before, but does it ever happen in real life?

The answer is YES.

Great guys get snagged all the time. Secretly ALL MEN want to find a woman that gives them that "forever" feeling, and when they do, they want to keep her all for themselves.

So how does this happen? How does a woman give a man that feeling that lets him know that she's "the one"?

Well, as you can imagine, most guys don't really think about this stuff.

And even if they did, just as you don't want to have to tell a man how to turn you on, a man doesn't want to tell you how to make him fall in love with you.

Like you, he just wants it to HAPPEN.

So even though your man will never tell you or even hint at how you can completely capture his heart, you can bet he is secretly hoping you will do all the right things.

And that's where I come in.

When I set out to write this book, I made it my mission to find what REALLY works when it comes to attracting and keeping great men, and discover exactly how a woman could make love happen in a completely natural way.

I interviewed hundreds of men and women, and I discovered some VERY interesting things,

I started off by talking with women I knew who had "landed" great guys, desirable, successful men that any woman would consider a "catch".

It goes without saying that many other women had tried (unsuccessfully) to tie these guys down.

Not surprisingly, I started to notice some common things,

I noticed that there was one distinct thing these women did at the very beginning to make a man see them as his "future" rather then just a "casual partner".

Each one of them also had a unique, yet simple and accurate way of instantly "sizing a guy up", so they NEVER wasted time on a guy who wasn't up to their standards (Several of these methods actually got the guy to spill his own "dirty secrets" without knowing it!).

They also had a way of handling conflicts, important situations, and "the talk" that was VERY DIFFERENT from what most men are used to seeing (This method instantly puts a man at ease by creating a "you and I against the world" bond that he treasures deeply).

More: Edgelinemusic
Re: The Secrets Men Wish Every Woman Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You by Jewelnutch: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol. Ladies don't know what they want once they get a lil bit exposed to wit and power of their bodies, seek an abode of peace with ladies that don't try to impress you or ask questions to weigh your worth.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Use A Death Note If You Found One. / Man Kills Wife’s Secret Lover / She's Coming To Take Him Overseas..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.