Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo (3634 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Baby Born With Full Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by realmedia(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
A male Twitter user noticed the breast of a female passenger spilling out of her dress in a bus in Lagos and he took a photo and shared online.

The poster has been called out by some for taking her photo and sharing it with her face on display, while some have defended the poster, saying if the woman can step out half-dressed then she shouldn't complain about being shamed for it.

See full photo and reaction here >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/womans-breast-spills-out-of-her-dress.html

1 Like

Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by uncleiykeman(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is all buhari's fault
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by tyup(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
If buhari had ruled well would she have to flaunt her body fr sale undecided

Buhari will never go unpunished for making this lady behave this way

But all the same I love what i'm seeing cool

1 Like

Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by nifemi25(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Going out half naked. All in the name of fashion.... Imagine this kind of girl go dey preach again rape.mewa n shele ninu aye.
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by MexManuel(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na cloth she wear na.

If at all, you gently call her attention and inform her sey her body no cover well.
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by nepapole(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
All u pipl mentioning buhari up there, what is ur problem?
Won shepe fun yin ni?
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
*Confused*
I don't know wat I want to type again sef, mtcheeew
*Walks out of thread*
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Foolish idiotic bloggers causing a nuisance on the blogosphere.

Na Linda Ikeji I blame for this negative proliferation.
Re: No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo by Mrbaz1: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Act As If Having S*x Is Like Doing A Man A Favour! / Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.