Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m (9189 Views)

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m by viceddy95(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu don do..........
If peddlers of fake news are not dealt with, tommoro they will publish more lies to innocent Nigerians.
If Atiku ole is innocent of the charges against him let him sue, APC too.
Your mumu don ripe ,,zombie .......
Re: Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m by viceddy95(m): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Enuose242:

Still the same cabal suing Atiku they just used the name buhari campaign organization same thing they did to CJN claiming one person petitioned the FG knowing too well that no one can have access to the CJN’s ASSET DECLARATION FORM except he gives the permission for it to be made public ... I just pray and hope God saves and rescues us from this regine
You are making good use of your brain,,,I greet you...not those mumu zombies quoting me,that sold there conscience for monthly change and can't make use of there infected brains again.....

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Association of NL Zombies suing Atiku cheesy
Re: Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m by roscoleefad: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2019
I wonder what our youth are turning into.do they find out from buhari or any of his family before going to court
Re: Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m by thatigboman: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2019
viceddy95:
The people accused has not sued the accuser,,,but one yeye group is suing them .......when will some of this youths in Nigeria have sense allowing politicians use there head like they are playing ludo game....
the case will be thrown away. what is their locus standi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / Nigeria: The Condition Of Public Schools / I Made A Mistake In National Id Card Registration Can I Change It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.