Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement (28836 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by ELVISHOT: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2019
This Usain Bolt is really a good footballer and good dreabler.

Usain Bolt may have announced his retirement from football but his super goals will always be remembered.

Usain Bolt retired from football after failing to agree contract with Australian side Central Coast Mariners after his trial.

Bolt said, "I don't want to say it wasn't dealt with properly, but i think we went about it,not the way we should and you learn your lesson,you live and you learn".

That,"It was a good experience. I really enjoyed just being in a team and it was much different from track and field and it was funwhfun it lasted".

He really had a good moments in football though his career was so short.

See photos and watch videos below

Source:
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/watch-usain-bolt-wonder-strike-goals.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by ELVISHOT: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Watch as Usain Bolt dribble, show strength and massive skills before scoring HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by sinaj(f): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Legend cool

Short career but he made it worthwhile

8 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by CaptainGOOD: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2019
sinaj:
Legend cool

Short career but he made it worthwhile
tongue
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by SEONaijaExpert: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Football is more competitive than sprinting and he's bound to have more injuries than ever. So I never saw him doing well in that.

I guess he wanted to try something new and he got it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by Zanotee: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
He lived the dream...

6 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
He tried his best....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by Sunshyne200(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
This just shows that if you decide to do anything, even the heavens would respond in affirmation.

Congrats to him.

I hope Buhari trys good governance for a short stint too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by toxxnoni(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Gbam
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
He tried his best....
But sometimes, you can't have it all in life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by fasho01(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Legend on the tracks and on the field
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by fegu3366: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2019
my boy
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by Michaelkings: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2019
he tried,but I miss him on the relay ground
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by lolade3990: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
usain bolt retirement
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75032495:
He tried his best....
But sometimes, you can't have it all in life.

Same goes to Buhari

He has tried his best in destabilizing Nigeria

It's time to go .

15 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by skykenny: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Just wondering why the guy went into football in the first place.
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Shortest footballing career in history.. grin grin

You Don try
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Same goes to Buhari

He has tried his best in distabilizing Nigeria

It's time to go .
K.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by Formidable1: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
And where's the video kwanu?? angry
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by jajuzo: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2019
mmmm
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by potent5(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Same goes to Buhari

He has tried his best in distabilizing Nigeria

It's time to go .
PLEASE, let him go. HE
has really TRIED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by Passionate888: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Greedy man, e wan take football money join him sprint own.
Re: Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement by 9jaBloke: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2019
ELVISHOT:
This Usain Bolt is really a good footballer and good dreabler.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) / Ugochukwu Ihute Dies In Fire Tragedy Caused By Generator (Graphic Photos) / Odegbami: Samson Siasia Does Not Deserve To Be Abandoned NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.