Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] (20184 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Lordsocrates: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
As e dey hawt
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Corrinthians(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Who else isn't understanding the physique of that woman in the third picture? sad
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by BigBizzy(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2019
enslavement....
it's election and dude is out now begging but afterwards dude will shun everybody and go back to his castle...

spit on jobless northerners for letting themselves be fooled twice! shame on them all!
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by odomanis: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
#300 mobilization fee.
If Buhari is as popular in the North as they say, why is the governor mobilizing them?

Help me ask O !
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Sakamaje: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Kebbi farmers will appreciate this man because he tried for them.

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Seetto: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Kebbi is a goal grin grin
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2019
To come and display their nincompoopism and iberiberism
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:
To come and display their joblessness.
E pain am. No commit suicide when you see the crowd o.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
To come and display their nincompoopism and iberiberism

Yes...and the love for the one chosen by God.

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

If it is PDP, it is not joblessness.......you need a dose of CYPRI GOLD
You need heavy dose of THALIDOMIDE to help your life.

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Buses from far and near will be on their way with their human goods for the campaign. It is the current competition amongst the APC Govender to show who loves the president the most .

On election day , the real voters: market men and women, farmers and public servants will be queueing with thefir amilies to elected the man who can bring economic prosperity to the nation ,once again

kahal29:
The people’s governor, His Excellency Governor Atiku Bagudu mobilizing people around Birnin Kebbi today. Urges them to turn out en masse to receive President Muhammadu Buhari tomorrow [ie today] for @APCNigeria
presidential rally. #Election2019 #NigeriaDecides

https://mobile.twitter.com/KBStGovt/status/1087829021566689280
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by OhiOfIhima: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Baba is not d solution but still ahead of Atiku any day any time. Gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

You need heavy dose of THALIDOMIDE to help your life.

My life is not in COMATOSE like yours

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

E pain am. No commit suicide when you see the crowd o.
Just a reminder, you can buy CYANIDE, you may need it after the atiku wins.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
#300 mobilization fee.
If Buhari is as popular in the North as they say, why is the governor mobilizing them?
lol buhari is a movement in the not... "as they say" dosent come up....
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Just a reminder, you can buy CYANIDE, you may need it after the atiku wins.

That’s an impossibility. Atiku can never win....you can bookmark this comment.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

My life is not in COMATOSE like yours

Don't worry, DELUSIONAL DISORDER is part of the things it will take care of. Just take it, you will be alright
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

That’s an impossibility. Atiku can never win....you can bookmark this comment.
But I won't change the fact that you earn 30k/month.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by jelel6: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2019
princemillla:
After someone will come here and start shouting as if na all the mammoth crowd get pvc.

Many will come to see what buhari looks like for the first time
Many will come to steal
Many will come to see gov himself
Many will come to market
Many will come to find wife/hubysband
Many will stroll down out of joblessness
Many will come do aproko
Many belongs to opposition there to see how useless party are.

I refused to believe in rally crowd.

What do you believe in then?

All the people who will come to Buhari and Atiku's rally combined wouldn't amount to the number of votes either of them will score eventually. Both will surely surpass that number.

But the rally turnout is still a credible measure of a candidates popularity. If you disagree with that, how many people do you thing would attend Moghalu, Only or Sowore's rally in some of this state?
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Tyche(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
#300 mobilization fee.

One thing you can never take away from him is his acceptance by his people, his acetic life over the years helped cement his place in the heart of the people. But

But the reality now is that most of his supporters are still living in self denial and too afraid to face reality. It is unimaginable and unthinkable, that the honest and strict one, can supervise the worst economic period in our nation's history. Thus they blame his short-coming on any and everything but him.

Futhermore, his support from the other side of the divide is all about the lure and unwritten promise of being incharge 2023 and nothing more. Nigeria has never had it so bad and as long as the status quo is maintained, nothing will change.

Vote your conscience and put your faith in God, he has a way of making a way when there seems to be no way.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by princemillla(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
jelel6:

What do you believe in then?

All the people who will come to Buhari and Atiku's rally combined wouldn't amount to the number of votes either of them will score eventually. Both will surely surpass that number.

But the rally turnout is still a credible measure of a candidates popularity. If you disagree with that, how many people do you thing would attend Moghalu, Only or Sowore's rally in some of this state?

We are talking about Presidential candidate not vote splitters

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Originality007: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2019
princemillla:
After someone will come here and start shouting as if na all the mammoth crowd get pvc.

Many will come to see what buhari looks like for the first time
Many will come to steal
Many will come to see gov himself
Many will come to market
Many will come to find wife/husband
Many will stroll down out of joblessness
Many will come do aproko
Many belongs to opposition there to see how useless party are.

I refused to believe in rally crowd.

u correct bro, that is what i told my brother. many people came to rally all because they wanted to see the president and other politicians, for the first time. is what i use to do wen i was kid. each time any governour came to our area peolpp alway rush out to see how he look like. weather is doing well or not, we just want see see him

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Buses from far and near will be on their way with their human goods for the campaign. It is the current competition amongst the APC Govender to show who loves the president the most .

On election day , the real voters: market men and women, farmers and public servants will be queueing with thefir amilies to elected the man who can bring economic prosperity to the nation ,once again

As atiku will win cross river is how buhari has kebbi dont stress yourself.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Ray97:
lol buhari is a movement in the not... "as they say" dosent come up....
The governor is not paying them to come up but reminding and urging them without any strings attached.this is what atiku won't get in the east.

Kebbi apc 1 million
Pdp 200k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.