Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] (20182 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Itopa10(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Many of you guys are so daft and stupid in this forum.while pdp is busy spreading propaganda the apc leaders are taking their campaign train to the door steps of its electorate.thats what we called grassroot politics
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ozo13(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Baba come kebbi I no go greet am.wetin I gain.
Make I quickly go work finish all I need to do before 2pm.
Na me go dey in charge of those mammoth crowd pix today. grin

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

But I won't change the fact that you earn 30k/month.

Hahaha...the joke is on you sir.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by darecool(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2019
They will appreciate the Yaradua/Jonathan regime that empowered and liberated them. Kebbi has a 100,000 tonnes silo as at 2013.
Sakamaje:
Kebbi farmers will appreciate this man because he tried for them.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hahaha...the joke is on you sir.
Its a big sum you know. Enough to liberate a soul.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Don't worry, DELUSIONAL DISORDER is part of the things it will take care of. Just take it, you will be alright

You are really in the state of MEGALOMANY.....you need to visit yabaleft
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Its a big sum you know. Enough to liberate a soul.

Maybe your soul. Just your soul. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

You are really in the state of MEGALOMANY.....you need to visit yabaleft
You just summarised who you are and thank goodness you are in yabaleft already. Get well soon.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

Maybe your soul. Just your soul. smiley
Ok, you don't have a soul, I forgot you gave it to the lifeless. Take heart.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

You just summarised who you are and thank goodness you are in yabaleft already. Get well soon.

E don pain am grin grin grin grin grin .....don't cry oooo
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

E don pain am grin grin grin grin grin .....don't cry oooo
This statement is one major symptoms of people in yabaleft.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

This statement is one major symptoms of people in yabaleft.

Eeyah......e pain u to the marrow.....I know say u dey cifia pain but take am easy ehn

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by ClearFlair: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Ok, you don't have a soul, I forgot you gave it to the lifeless. Take heart.

And you gave yours to a renowned thief whose dynasty is crumbling. So you take heart.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

Eeyah......e pain u to the marrow.....I know say u dey cifia pain but take am easy ehn
Recover soon
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Recover soon

At the bolded is just like a slang.....dumbo.....I will always pray for you.....you are healed
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

And you gave yours to a renowned thief whose dynasty is crumbling. So you take heart.
Compare the above with a lifeless, demented hypocrite
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

At the bolded is just like a slang.....dumbo.....I will always pray for you.....you are healed
Which street has that slang bro.
Is is from where presidential, senatorial and then Gobernatorial candidate originated.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the worldWE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
He should better make sure he pays the minimum wage.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2019
I am in kebbi. Aleiro to be precise.

He's not loved by the civil servants
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

Which street has that slang bro.
Is is from where presidential, senatorial and then Gobernatorial candidate originated.

That is nairaland slang for severe.....you think everybody is dull like you.....go and eat your banana, langido
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by shamaki1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
hahaha calling people to fill their space later they will tell us the love is real..
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by HimName: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:
To come and display their joblessness.

Your eyes wey igbo smoke don blind nor c say na traders them be?

In Igbos world, if you are not into baby factory, ritualism, fraud and not to deny them of their favorite - drug trafficking then you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
quickberry:

That is nairaland slang for severe.....you think everybody is dull like you.....go and eat your banana, langido
That must be nairaland for ZOMBIES
By the way I hope you will follow the lifeless to UK for his Brian surgery. Good-bye.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by quickberry(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:

That must be nairaland for ZOMBIES
By the way I hope you will follow the lifeless to UK for his Brian surgery. Good-bye.

This one is in real cifia pain

Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by Augiiee(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
frankman365:
To come and display their joblessness.
Says d guy who is on Nairaland getting FTC...go find better job than hating on others #NextLevel
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by frankman365(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Augiiee:

Says d guy who is on Nairaland getting FTC...go find better job than hating on others #NextLevel
I don't normally talk to terrorists. Am sorry.
Re: Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] by kayusely70(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bagudu has performed well, his lake rice project with lagos state is commendable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ / FG To Construct Super-highways Connecting Abuja And Lagos, PH And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.