Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

"I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti (2089 Views)

Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
The Social democratic party (SDP) Candidate for Kogi central has revealed that SHE has parted ways with her husband. She revealed this during a live video chat in her Facebook handle titled "up close and personal with Natasha H Akpoti. In her words she said" I'm not married but will love to be married soon" "I respect the institution called marriage and it wasn't in my desire to be single" she further said.

Watch the video here https://www.facebook.com/natashaakpoti1/videos/10156567078666758/?app=fbl

Re: "I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti by ozo13(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Hehehe
Re: "I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
are you sure, you are not arrogant
Re: "I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Where are those who always shout marriage is not everything, it is not a must to be married, etc?

The reality is that after your achievements and your success in your career as a guy or a lady, u will always desire to have someone at home to discuss with, someone to listen to your daily ordeals, someone to lean on, someone to help explain certain things to you and someone that you see as a confidant, etc.

Young men and ladies, don't follow those who go online to make noise about marriage not a compulsory thing because those people in reality are looking for it but they are being deceitful online, trying to form superhumans. Others are frustrated and confused that's why they joined those people in making noise.

Aspire to be successful in your career and also accept marriage from a good person when the opportunity comes to avoid the fate of those online deceivers.

Please don't insult me, it is just my opinion and I don't think it will remove food from your mouth unless you gain from deceit.
Re: "I'm Not Married, But Will Like To Get Married Soon"-natasha Hadiza Apokti by triface(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
For quick and fast designs online... for Churches, Birthdays and Other designs.... very cheap and affordable prices..

you can write me directly via WatsApp on +2348173247508.. or via Facebook...{Prince Nicholas Ehi Anthony} Email; trifacesummy@gmail.com

you can also view some Pictures designs on my facebook and also check some on twitter @EhiNicholas

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: First Set Of Results From Buhari, Atiku, Osibanjo And Peter Obi Pollin / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement, Popular South-west Pastor Tops / Petition Against Tinubu “lying Fallow” In Our Office –EFCC Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.