Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (66911 Views)

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by fk001(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
Yea but pdp will do better in Yobe

Have you ever been to the Northern states you listed above or you are just trying to be online political analysts?
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bedspread: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Elections gonna be Sweet

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by deboysben(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
fk001:

Have you ever been to the Northern states you listed above or you are just trying to be online political analysts?
chill Bro 16th February is here

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by BafanaBafana: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
They will not vote for Atiku. Simple as that

2 Likes

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
paq1:
Kano,kaduna,jigawa,sokoto and zamfara so far buhari has been neutralized!

It will be clear victory for Atiku on February 16th.

Am from the north stop Deceiving yourself.

The vote is divided

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:
fee dee fee is a joke...even sowore has better chance to defeat buhari....
Drop the phone. You need to see a doctor now

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by InspectorVee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
I was told all these political crowds are all CEO,s that's the reason why they were wise enough to leave important things they were supposed to do just to attend campaigns and political rallies.

---Spits on the Floor ---
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bantudra: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mk17:

Drop the phone. You need to see a doctor now

who told you am using a phone....??

i dont bother with smartphones.....i have a netbook....
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Heffalump(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
paq1:
Kano,kaduna,jigawa,sokoto and zamfara so far buhari has been neutralized!

It will be clear victory for Atiku on February 16th.

I see it coming bro
grin grin grin
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Heffalump(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
berrystunn:

The vote is divided

No wonder, APC is plotting rigging. But that will cast a spell!!
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by tyup(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
Yea but pdp will do better in Yobe

Yobe? Lol nah bro I dont think so
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

that does not change the fact that you need to see a doctor
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
this strategy of hitting

Buhari at his chest is mad shocked shocked shocked shocked

these are all his strongholds

same thing that made gej loose - he lost his strongholds

Bubu is not sure of bloc votes from kano as it stands

3 Likes

bantudra:

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bantudra: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
berrystunn:

The vote is divided

to the rest of nigeria,the north is terra incognita....

not many in the south know much about the north....

infact,many southerners are scared of the north....

we just dont know what will come next from that area.... undecided undecided
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by tyup(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
KingOvo:
I'm not a hater or anything but this isn't close to the crowd that Buhari pulls in the North.

He's the king of the North !

Jonathan nor pull pass that one? now tell me his location at the moment

2 Likes

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bantudra: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mk17:

why....??...do you say this to everybody that disagree with you....??

what makes you think,i must agree with you or visit a doctor....??
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by olaoreawofele: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
The same way you guys staked all against insurmountable odd in 2015. Atiku will not win. Don't blame any other tribe for the loss of the 2023 presidency ticket.
Eco101:
Atiku should just get reasonable number of votes in the North and South West. South East is 99 percent locked down for him. Infact, the name Buhari is like Ebola down here in the East, even APC members are just there for Senatorial and other position candidates, same with South South. If you think APC members in South East and South South are voting for Buhari, you need a check up.

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by OJODEL10(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
MARKETfund:
Someone was listing Mr. President's acheivements and included the picture below.

People are funny in this Country aswear grin
the words on the signpost can stir up war or hatred among tribes. i wonder the kind of sense this people have......

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by FRONTPAGE: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
How many voters do you have in south east?
Eco101:
Atiku should just get reasonable number of votes in the North and South West. South East is 99 percent locked down for him. Infact, the name Buhari is like Ebola down here in the East, even APC members are just there for Senatorial and other position candidates, same with South South. If you think APC members in South East and South South are voting for Buhari, you need a check up.

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Heffalump:

No wonder, APC is plotting rigging. But that will cast a spell!!

Those crowd you see is arranged crowd..
We did it for Jonathan 2015 it's was a shut down in Kano,

More crowd you see is more money spent.

They already have who to vote for...
Supporters are different from followers.

Followers can die for there Master. ...
APC don't have die hard followers like PDP today in North...

2 Likes

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

why....??...do you say this to everybody that disagree with you....??

what makes you think,i must agree with you or visit a doctor....??
It is a friendly advice. You are the first I have said that to on niaraland
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Ojiofor: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kwankwaso is the most hard working politician in Nigeria today.In fact the guy take the campaign personal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by searchproject(f): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
I will .... at Kano
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Asshurbanipall: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Atikulation is winning with landslide cheesy
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Princedapace(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
KingOvo:
I'm not a hater or anything but this isn't close to the crowd that Buhari pulls in the North.

He's the king of the North !

Atiku is not dragging king of north with Buhari. Buhari has been contesting and kept losing until Tinubu helped him. Never forget that. And he won with 2 million votes in the last election after over 80% of the places he won had card reader problem. That was what they used to win the election. That card reader.

All Atiku needs is at least 40 to 50% in the north, same in the west and finish off the work in the east and south south.. That is all.

If the election is free and fair, Atiku will win with ease. It was many pdp members who left pdp then that helped Buhari like the current guy in this pics now. Fact remains that Atiku will get some good number of votes in the north. He has always been a figure in many northern states, also, PDP got most of their members who ran to apc back then now. All he needs is reasonable percentage of the votes and not dragging rulership from Buhari.. and north alone can not make Buhari win election. He has been doing it three good times and lost.

In fact, na south west hold Buhari for power. If he misses up to 40 percent votes from south west, he is going home. His main savior is Tinubu now and he cant joke with that man..

4 Likes

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by frankmoney(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
How many times will he campaign in kano ? Is like he is just carrying the same people to different part of kano
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
kwankwanso major ambition and object now is to win the state , he is not too concerned about who wins the presidency , he only wants to be in control again . it will be a miracle if the sitting governor wins again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by magzey: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lock down KANO? This Crowd no reach PMB rally for Kebbi state today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by magzey: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Atikulation is winning with landslide cheesy
This one waked up with hang over. Cool water on him please grin grin

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by AceRoyal: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
onatisi:
kwankwanso major ambition and object now is to win the state , he is not too concerned about who wins the presidency , he only wants to be in control again . it will be a miracle if the sitting governor wins again
Longtime bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.