Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (107434 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Empty Cranium
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Penywise(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
So is he jubril or not?
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
helinues:

Jubrin/Jubril finally removed his cap yet you are not satisfied.

Do you want to see his blokos?
Where is d video. U can't just snap rubbish and paste it on news.
This news was carried by one rubbish GU from Twitter

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by kufre2010: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEE HOW A WHOLE CBN GOVERNOR IS BENDING FOR BUHARI CABALS LIKE A HOUSE BOY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Palmerbarry: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
He looks funny though.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
D pick go make sense 4 memegrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Old picture, I've seen this picture before, its not new!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is this Bubu or Jubril?
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by GeniusVincent(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wailers get in here and pee on ur dingy and smelly pants. shocked kiss undecided
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by fuse88(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nice one ma presido
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari has shown us the way...
Oya nnamdi kanu, time to remove your Jewish attire, let's verify your authenticity
Forensic scientists get in here!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by wamide042(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Adopted Chimpanzee
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by koyeni(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Laptops available
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
wamide042:
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com

NDLEA spotted

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:
Anyone noticed how jubrin saga went down after budget presentation? People are so gullible in this part of the world and they say they are well educated? That's why politicians with zero qualifications control educated mumus without looking back. they will soon say the first pics is different from the second now.

Some yeebos you mean...

It's so unfortunate that the Cownu guy is only followed by illetrate Igbos.

You will hardly find one real educated igbo with him.
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Asshurbanipall: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please what's wrong with Osibanjo?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
He look weird without his cap. It's not good to wear one look for long o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Even if you remove your pant that will not stop us from sending you back to Duara.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
wamide042:

DA spotted

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by azimibraun: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
priceaction:
Anyone noticed how jubrin saga went down after budget presentation? People are so gullible in this part of the world and they say they are well educated? That's why politicians with zero qualifications control educated mumus without looking back. they will soon say the first pics is different from the second now.
Word!!!! Let it hang bro.. Say no more.
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Winningodd03354:
See below

Please before you do business with this Fraud stars demand for a video call to be sure you're not dealing with a ghost and make sure you capture their faces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.