Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife (44452 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by awoluyi(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2019
azraeljaheel:
You see Hausa and yoluba I never see who dey adulterous reach them

Sodom and Gomorra breeds angry
Igbos too are marginalized in this field. They should please work hard to fill their own vacant positions so as to reflect federal character quota system. How long will you remain a complaint over every issue in Nigeria?
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by ensamy(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2019
When as a Moslem he has the right to marry four wives and 700 in paradise and she killed him because of another lady hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by OBIPLUS(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2019
God knows.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by akigbemaru: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
sehin79:
i watch all this crime series and you would wonder how long forensics and science would go a long way in our justice system if we can adopt a well adequate one.otherwise alot of innocent people would continue going to jail. investigation processes needs to improve in our country.
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by sallyTukur(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
we are not that dumb please, next....
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by majamajic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
imam07:
I will accept she is telling the truth if only the dead man was your blood.

I will only refer u to a TV programme, '1000 ways to die' then u will see what am talking about. over to the police anyway,
Re: Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife by imam07: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
majamajic:

I will only refer u to a TV programme, '1000 ways to die' then u will see what am talking about. over to the police anyway,
if u have followed the story right from the beginning u will not be saying this. The man that taken to the hospital by his friend after the first stab in the night. The friend left the couple late in the night and later the wife attacked him again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.