Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium (843 Views)

2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by resty4(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
The sacked Executive Secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TeTFund), Abdullahi Baffa, said he was forced out of office after the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, accused him of collecting bribes from tertiary institutions.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/i-was-sacked-for-refusing-to-bribe-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-%E2%80%93-ex-tetfund-boss-%E2%80%93-premium-times-nigeria.371505/
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by Nbote(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
We know dey are gang of thieves parading as Change merchants.. I jus pity for ZonBs and their families

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by magoo10(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshiomole confirmed that apc is a den of thieves
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by illmatic101(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
magoo10:
Oshiomole confirmed that apc is a den of thieves

Before nko
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by Plus10(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Apc in 3years has actually looted the national treasury than PDP 16years.
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by DrGoodman: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
We know. Apc is more corrupt than the Nigeria police
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by Racoon(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC change!
Re: I Was Sacked For Refusing To Bribe Buhari’s Minister – Ex-tetfund Boss – Premium by Mynd44: 4:29am On Jan 24, 2019

(1)

Gov Dankwambo Leads PDP Campaigns, Receives Huge Defectors / Viral Photo Shows Buhari’s Son Allegedly At Atiku’s Campaign Rally / Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right, Atiku Was Actually Born A Cameroonian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.