Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe (52526 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Meet Slay Queen Causing Commotion Between The Two Sons Of Mugabe (Photos) / Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Ritzy10(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
According to reports, a United Kingdom based model, Tapiwa Sithole, is dating former Zimbabwean First Lady, Grace Mugabe’s sons, Russell Goreraza and Robert Junior after claiming to have cohabited with the both of them on different occasions.

Tapiwa, 24, revealed her affair with the two brothers after she was labelled a gold-digger for sharing pictures and videos on social media in the company of the two brothers.
When H-Metro contacted her for comment, Tapiwa said,.

“How can people say that I’m throwing myself to these boys when they are the ones who are after me? “A week ago, I was at Russell’s apartment, I spent days with him after he called me saying that he was neglected on his birthday.

“How could I be forcing myself on him when he was actually taking me to places, spending money on me and taking me to Pretoria? “I don’t think if you’re really bothering someone, the person would pick you at the airport and take you to his apartment like what Russell did.

“When I wanted to go back, I missed my flight and Russell was kind enough to take me from the airport, back to his apartment until I got my next flight,” she said.

Tapiwa added that this was not the first time that she had spent “quality” time with Russell.

“I don’t know why people are making noise about me and Russell now when we have stayed together before. “In 2017, I flew back to Zimbabwe and stayed with Russell at his apartment for a week.

“We went to a club called 1+1 and different other places. Those that want to paint me as someone throwing herself to him are wrong,” she said.
Speaking on Robert Junior, Tapiwa also revealed that she lived with him when she travelled to United Arab Emirates for an event.

“I attended the Luxury Lifestyle awards in Dubai and Robert contacted me.

“He drove his car and came to pick me up and went with me to his apartment, so how am I throwing myself at them? “People who are saying that are haters, none of your slay queens or your b**c**s in Zimbabwe have ever walked on the red carpet of those awards like I did, they are not on the same level with me,” she fumed.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-this-slay-queen-causing-commotion-between-the-two-sons-of-mugabe-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Japsylee: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
The hustle is real...o

Ftc....
Dedicated to all those that won't be deceived by shady politicians during this elections be it in Apc or Pdp

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Jentle244: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
So that justifies your OLOSHOISM?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry

Ritzy10:

“He drove his car and came to pick me up and went with me to his apartment, so how am I throwing myself at them? “People who are saying that are haters,none of your slay queens or your b**c**s in Zimbabwe have ever walked on the red carpet of those awards like I did, they are not on the same level with me,” she fumed.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-this-slay-queen-causing-commotion-between-the-two-sons-of-mugabe-photo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

What is she even feeling like self?
The Basic truth is:
Whether you own limo, private jets, yacht, trump towers or you poor like Lazarus, or running for senate, governorship or whatever.we shall all give account of our life on that very day...nobody can escape it.
If He can do it before in the days of Noah, he can do it again in this end time

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by kushercain: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
A united Kingdom based model Tapiwa Shithole

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by IjebuWarrior: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
kushercain:

She be shithole indeed grin grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by abumoney(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Pls, Is that an achievement?! Maybe CNN should look for her and give her an award

1 Like

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by flyca: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
White face, black leg undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by potent5(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Did you say her name is shithole?

3 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Make una see Miss world o!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by tesppidd: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
The value of pusssy is very relative.

The law of pusssy states that the value of pusssy is directly proportional to the money in the bank account of the pusssy holder.

8 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
When you are hoe...but you are proud of ur profession.

Go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Omáálé játìjatì... Adojutini Omo....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by GoldenJAT(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Chop their money Jare!!! Them no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by LINTUNE(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
kushercain:
lol grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by calebfm(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
wow I like her already, she is sharing a name with my dear country SHITHOLE
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by TripA(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Pls how does this one help me this morning

Zimbabweans that don't have currency
Broke ass hoe

1 Like

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by ganiu709: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
2 mugabe sons
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by obajoey(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
why she con dey bear the same name with one country wey we know
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by electroilorin(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
W
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Marotzke(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

She be shithole indeed grin grin grin
Sithole not (Shithole) is a normall name in South Africa.
Don't be too quick to laugh. You don't know how your native name will come out in other people's language.
After all Ishan people answer Oboh. ( A Yoruba man will laugh)
Igbo people answer Duru and Hausa will shout " Menini wanna"?

8 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Burgerlomo: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Shithole? cool
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Randy100: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
In the next 10 years she will come out to tell stories on how she was sexually abused.

3 Likes

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by jothan123: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.