Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) (20005 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CaptainGOOD: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
CEOwatazs:

atiku nko

Buhari is the current the president.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Billionaire09: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
grossintel:
Buhari, campaign in Enugu and Anambra cheesy don't give yourselves false hope. It will never work! Igbos will never vote for the lifeless one. Never!
Edited : I noticed Choice is the new word, what happened to Change abi they've realized they can't change anything and want to sell us more lies? Anụmanụ.

cheesy Change means herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Milllz: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2019
bigfish3k:

but i thought that zombies said that they have reconstructed the enugu to onitsha road from SUKUK bond

If Buhari has the mind, let him come to Anambra by road.
No one passes that road and comes out unscathed. Your body must pain you. The road is both terrible and a death trap. And RCC has been massaging it since last year as propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Lifezhead: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2019
LET HIM COME
AND I WILL COME AROUND FOR MY MONEY
DEN I WILL VOTE FOR MY CHOICE
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Billionaire09: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

Our Daddy is breaking record, left, right and center, even up and down!
Too much love to the BEST President in the history of Nigeria.
Let's do another 4 years sir .
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians LOVE you so much sir.
We are waiting for you at the Coal state presently....
042 representing!

Hahaha cheesy grin
Yessss oooo my sister.
We are only following the principles We learnt from Baba.
Whether the enemies like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!
We are in safe hands ALREADY!

042, is that your BMC ID?

May sure he doesn't come by road! We are waiting for una on 16th next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

But u failed because I was just smiling here cheesy
Knowing that daura Issa goal grin

Lmfao! Okay buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okene2019: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
kingemzy5:
Which preparation at it's top gear.... Even the people preparing the seats kept small seats because igbos ain't jobless to listen to a dullard
Chai You really hate Buhari with Passion.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Afam4eva:
Wjile they're campaigning in Enugu, i hope they don't destroy what has been built by both present and past governors of Enugu which i captured on Camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRxSTqzlrM
Afam the sore loser and bigoted Igbo ex moderator finally crawls out of his hole after he was exposed for the hateful bigot he is.

That post you made about Yoruba elders will continue to torment you for the rest of your days on this forum.

Now get the fvck out of here.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Izuogu1:
I just wish everyone will be busy like me..No single soul should welcome the foolish idiot
Negodu isi gi...MR WISHER
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Negodu isi gi...MR WISHER
negodu isi nkegi.. Nwa nkwor
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by BilliBaron: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Yet main market is more busy than before.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2019
If Buhari wins, please let's all get the crap out of this country
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by parizzz: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2019
kingemzy5:
Which preparation at it's top gear.... Even the people preparing the seats kept small seats because igbos ain't jobless to listen to a dullard
HAVE SAVED THIS COMMENT
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Katier00(f): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Chikeluba25:
Where in Anambra? Onitsha or Awka?
Onitsha
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Bros permit me to copy and rebroadcast this your comment.

MobilityExpress:

You're talking as if Buhari is a new contestant that is contesting for the first time. This same Buhari defeated Jonathan, the biggest political heavyweight that had maybe 70% of the South on lockdown. Truth be told, Buhari can pull crowd and can pull votes too. Atiku will need a miracle to defeat him. In fact, our universities political science departments need to create a 'Buharimania' course to try and unravel the enigma why Buhari wields so much political acceptance in this country and why the Buharimania effect is like the mytical seven-headed Hydra dragon, you cut one head, 7 grows to replace it, he loses one supporter, he gains another 50,000 supporters.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Online4u: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Video and pictures coming
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2019
santopelele:
mr man, go and tell that to ur fellow zombies in nairaland, u are in kastina and u knw what that is happening in east more than an easterner. which type stupid niger bridge did he work? which stupid primary school? pls name one of them, and u also add npower as his achievements. i pity ur life

What is this lazy person saying?

Hundreds of schools in the SE are part of the School Feeding Programme.

Since you asked for one name, I will give you two from my state...Central School, Nibo and Obosi Central School.

You want more? I could give you several from across the SE. What does it cost you to go round and verify?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thenationonlineng.net/120000-anambra-pupils-enjoy-school-feeding/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjqwYzRn4bgAhUdSxUIHQAHC5gQFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0aZUOIrWnjKjpOdd8T-iGS&ampcf=1https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/investigation-eating-learning-school-feeding-entices-pupils-anambra-

classrooms&ved=2ahUKEwjqwYzRn4bgAhUdSxUIHQAHC5gQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3TDLDsudJZ4aofPuOi6xC7&ampcf=1
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Izuogu1:
negodu isi nkegi.. Nwa nkwor
akpa amu!

siri nsi nsi si ebea pua!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Judybash93:
If Buhari wins, please let's all get the crap out of this country
which one be 'please"?...u dey beg us to follow u?

Abi no be u wan go?

Nna,na wa for u o!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
kingemzy5:

Nnamdi Kwunu brainwashed pig spotted.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by santopelele(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What is this lazy person saying?

Hundreds of schools in the SE are part of the School Feeding Programme.

Since you asked for one name, I will give you two from my state...Central School, Nibo and Obosi Central School.

You want more? I could give you several from across the SE. What does it cost you to go round and verify?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thenationonlineng.net/120000-anambra-pupils-enjoy-school-feeding/amp/&ved=2ahU4bgAhUdSxUIHQAHC5gQFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0aZUOIrWnjKjpOdd8T-iGS&ampcf=1https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/investigation-eating-learning-school-feeding-entices-pupils-anambra-

classrooms&ved=2QFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3TDLDsudJZ4aofPuOi6xC7&ampcf=1

Mr man, stop dreaming, hwfa abt ur so called feeding programe? shame to u imposter trying to claim igbo. okuko nyuo ahuru, ala achuwa ya oso.
pls translate this as an igbo man
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yyeske(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
santopelele:
Mr man, stop dreaming, hwfa abt ur so called feeding programe? shame to u imposter trying to claim igbo. okuko nyuo ahuru, ala achuwa ya oso.
When will you guys stop the lies you enjoy spreading over the net? All you kids do is insult. The person you quoted said the truth and instead of trying to verify, you started the insults.
Let me add too, go to Obe primary school, Obe Agulu and verify if the kids are not enjoying the meals too. Peter Obi as you know is from Agulu FYI.
Our president is already in Onitsha as we speak.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

akpa amu!

siri nsi nsi si ebea pua!
akpa amu nkehi..onye iberiberism!
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afam the sore loser and bigoted Igbo ex moderator finally crawls out of his hole after he was exposed for the hateful bigot he is.

That post you made about Yoruba elders will continue to torment you for the rest of your days on this forum.

Now get the fvck out of here.

Lmaooooo
Afam4eva is finished on Nairaland.

He later deleted that his stupid bigoted post out of shame but it was too late. The Internet never forgets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

which one be 'please"?...u dey beg us to follow u?

Abi no be u wan go?

Nna,na wa for u o!

Lmao

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
santopelele:

Look at this nitwit....do I need your validation to be Igbo?

What sort of elementary proverb is that? Who is talking about the fowl farting and been chased by the ground?

Odika obi ezuchaghi gi ezu..
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by sirjoe1124(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

Our Daddy is breaking record, left, right and center, even up and down!
Too much love to the BEST President in the history of Nigeria.
Let's do another 4 years sir .
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians LOVE you so much sir.
We are waiting for you at the Coal state presently....
042 representing!

Hahaha cheesy grin
Yessss oooo my sister.
We are only following the principles We learnt from Baba.
Whether the enemies like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!
We are in safe hands ALREADY!

Dead meat seller, you must always support the lifeless just like your dead meat.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yyeske:
When will you guys stop the lies you enjoy spreading over the net? All you kids do is insult. The person you quoted said the truth and instead of trying to verify, you started the insults.
Let me add too, go to Obe primary school, Obe Agulu and verify if the kids are not enjoying the meals too. Peter Obi as you know is from Agulu FYI.
Our president is already in Onitsha as we speak.
enyaa...i am in Agulu right now..and even an Agulu born and bought up,may i let u knw dat u respreading fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States / Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.