Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" (7250 Views)

Akon And Faze Latest / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
I learnt FAZE was recently signed to KONVICT MUSIC but didn't expect an album so soon,

Wow!! Akon and Faze "IN THE KITCHEN"? I surely can't wait to feel the tracks.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by star01(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
couldnt wait either, that would be so great, but the TITLE sound wack
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
Lets wait and see, never judge a book by its cover, the taste of a pudding is in the eating

They are both great vocalists, so nothing short of HITS is expected
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by busygirl(f): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Baro link=topic=49802.msg1053172#msg1053172 date=1177006784]
I learnt FAZE was recently signed to KONVICT MUSIC
I heard it too, but I thought it was a lie. I'm really happy for faze, because that's a PLUS for him.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by LORD101(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
Yeah they are "In the kitchen" cooking the hot tracks, can't wait to have a taste.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by nguage(m): 2:05am On Apr 25, 2007
I still wont believe till I feel the track.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Yusufadeto(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2007
am so happy with this great news, am so happy for him, just hope this will give him the international recognition and will attract, other American stars to collaborate with him
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Pointblank: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2007
O boy! you wan try? FAZE & AKON, HMMMMMMMM

He has really made it all alone,

I forsee ENDLESS HITS
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mrmetoo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
Pls can anyone provide a source with this info. I have tried to search for it. Till I hear the first single b4 I'll believe an album like that is coming out
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2007
Check www.meetfaze.com

It's 4 real, don't be a 'Doubting Thomas'

It's the first of its kind for a Nigerian artiste

Faze is setting the pace, more grease to his elbows
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mrmetoo(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2007
Your boy's website does not work. Maybe they took light lol. I'll check later tho
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mrmetoo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
Ok I've found it. Best of luck to him
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
Good you did, but your tone tells me you wish you didn't,or so i think, Anyway, such positive development is good for our music industry
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
in the club-in the kitchen grin grin
cnt wait!
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
Me too
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mrmetoo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
Baro:

Good you did, but your tone tells me you wish you didn't,or so i think, Anyway, such positive development is good for our music industry

Believe me I'll be one of the first ppl to get that cd when it drops on the first day if its good. Don't get me wrong I DO NOT DISLIKE FAZE, I just prefer 2face thats all.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
same here. cheesy 2face rocks!! he shd've been d one doing the song cheesy , but not with SUCH title undecided
but i don't think i'll be buying d cd. we'll c shaa grin
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dont worry, nor cry abeg, na turn by turn, ok

But 4 now it's FAZE & AKON "IN THE KITCHEN"

It's the BEST FIRST
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mrmetoo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
Baro:

It's the BEST FIRST

No. They usually save the best for last
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
mr me too:

No. They usually save the best for last
THANK U cheesy
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hahahahahahahahaha

I know the FIRST and the BEST, who cares about the last

Loser
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
'loser' angry

2face would sing better with akon.
with their shaved heads tongue
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by star01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

same here. cheesy 2face rocks!! he should've been d one doing the song cheesy , but not with SUCH title undecided
but i don't think i'll be buying d cd. we'll c shaa grin
would that make any difference on its sales,
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
i knw it wont, dat's d point. dat's y i dont vote either tongue
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by star01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

'loser' angry

2face would sing better with akon.
with their shaved heads tongue
if 2FACE splits best am sure akon would have gone for him, but he choose the bEST (FAZE)
kellorah:

i knw it wont, that's d point. that's y i don't vote either tongue
QUIT IT GAL
2FACE SUCKS
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
i like him better, or it that a crime
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by star01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

i like him better, or it that a crime
its actually FELONY, So u better be careful
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sedamsky: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
i feel faze is the best nigerian artist that can collab with akon
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
star01:

its actually FELONY, So u better be careful
star, leave me alone O!!!!!
i like 2face better and u can't change that. angry
quit bugging tongue
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sedamsky: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellora na wetin u like about 2 face self shey na d look or na d music
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sedamsky: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
any way faze or 2 face,they are both good
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2007
Faze rockssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Favourite Michael Jackson's Song / Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.