Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

She Isn't Your Woman Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Isn't Your Woman Alone. (2157 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2019
When a hear a guy say "she's my woman alone", I get amazed and laugh out so loud at some guys ignorance. This might be long but it's worth reading. This happened on Monday, earlier this week.
There's this girl I met last yr at my work place and boom, we started off. Tbh, she initiated the so called relationship cos she sent me the text message immediately I gave her my number. This girl acted so innocent, claimed I was her all in all, claimed she never had sex since 2015 she broke up with her last bf, claimed she had no other guy in our work place, bla bla bla bla bla... Came to my house severally and we went down severally, always played the victim card that I don't love her whenever I don't call or send her text. Mehn, I felt like I was the bad guy then treating a good girl wrong. But fast forward Monday this week, my guy queried me on why am always seeing his gf, I asked him who, and he said my so called gf, I laughed. Then I realised this girl was and is dating my guy before she came to me. My guy nearly fainted when I told him everything that went on between us.
Then he also realised that the girl used same message she used to toast him on me. Almost all the text she sent him, she sent to me. My guy went sick immediately. I chilled him out and apologised that I didn't know.

So I want to advise you fellow guys out there claiming she's your woman alone, it's a lie. Nothing like that ever exists. She's never your woman alone until you marry her, even after marriage, there's a 100percent chance she's still sleeping around, so wise up guys, wise up. This is why some guys commit suicide when similar thing happens to them, don't kill yourself cos of a woman. Just don't let a woman make you sad, it's very inappropriate.

@lalasticlala @tosyne2much @toks2008 @mynd44
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by CreepyBlackpool: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Is your sister a community slut too?

are you saying there's a 100% chance your mom is still collecting dick outside undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2019
not entirely true.......your experience should not make you generalize....there are still few good ladies out there........

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by tosyne2much(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
This one deep oooo

Anyway I'm not surprised because we are now in a world where sleeping around is seen as a norm

3 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by jakandeola(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:
When a hear a guy say "she's my woman alone", I get amazed and laugh out so loud at some guys ignorance. This might be long but it's worth reading. This happened on Monday, earlier this week.
There's this girl I met last yr at my work place and boom, we started off. Tbh, she initiated the so called relationship cos she sent me the text message immediately I gave her my number. This girl acted so innocent, claimed I was her all in all, claimed she never had sex since 2015 she broke up with her last bf, claimed she had no other guy in our work place, bla bla bla bla bla... Came to my house severally and we went down severally, always played the victim card that I don't love her whenever I don't call or send her text. Mehn, I felt like I was the bad guy then treating a good girl wrong. But fast forward Monday this week, my guy queried me on why am always seeing his gf, I asked him who, and he said my so called gf, I laughed. Then I realised this girl was and is dating my guy before she came to me. My guy nearly fainted when I told him everything that went on between us.
Then he also realised that the girl used same message she used to toast him on me. Almost all the text she sent him, she sent to me. My guy went sick immediately. I chilled him out and apologised that I didn't know.

So I want to advise you fellow guys out there claiming she's your woman alone, it's a lie. Nothing like that ever exists. She's never your woman alone until you marry her, even after marriage, there's a 100percent chance she's still sleeping around, so wise up guys, wise up. This is why some guys commit suicide when similar thing happens to them, don't kill yourself cos of a woman. Just don't let a woman make you sad, it's very inappropriate.

guy shut ur mouth why put this blog is wrong ur saying girls cant be fateful. are u a dog DAT will like to marry a girl others are banging. am a mature guy wen am in a relationship I dont sleep around

2 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by lilmax(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
here we go again with the "she's never your woman till you marry her"

who says married women don't cheat?

and when we check the girl out now, its the MONEY DRIVEN FLASHY GIRL you had

the ones that don't have sense grin

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
na waoh d girl is a community property.sleeping with two friends at the same time...hmm.anyway u have a point. the only time u can call a girl ur girl is wen u are in za oza room with her.outside za oza room its to ur tenth oh isreal. these days i only call a girl my female friend so as to safeguard myself against angry jealous guys who might accuse u of callin thier girlfriend ur girlfriend. its only when u are very deep in with the girl and u know d relationship is leadin somewhere then u might call her ur girl but then its still not hundred percent safe.and i should also add that even wen married to her that does not guarantee she's ur full cos these days a number of married women also collect pongolos from their ex on code.

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:

Whether she is for me alone or not is not my business especially when I can have legit young sumptuous concubines to make myself happy.

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Toks2008(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Whether she is for me alone or not is not my business especially when I can have legit young sumptuous concubines to make myself happy.

Lalasticlala come and see these learners.
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
guy shut ur mouth why put this blog is wrong ur saying girls cant be fateful. are u a dog DAT will like to marry a girl others are banging. am a mature guy wen am in a relationship I dont sleep around
ure drunk, wen u get ursef, read the post again and comment
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:

the girl didn't request dime from me. The only money I knw she asked from me was 1k to complete a payment for one cloth she wanted to buy. So pls...
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:

read again, I said there's a chance of married women cheating too
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

are you saying there's a 100% chance your mom is still collecting dick outside undecided
don't try to push emotions over facts.
You are referencing his female family members to falsify his point. It won't work. Facts over Emotions.

2 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:

what is this one say??
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by marvin906(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
honestly speaking no girl is truly yours until you put a ring on them..even with that there's no assurance that they won't still cheat on you..and there's no solution to it..
so just put your trust on the person you claim you love.. it's now up to them what to do with the trust given to them

1 Like

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
undecided Stop generalizing sh!t young man, just cos u got d chance to hit an office puna,n yuh now feeling like a bad guy,we all know that d pucci x for everyone n for someone,buh d everyone comes first n d someone comes last for a reason...
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by lilmax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:
read again, I said there's a chance of married women cheating too
then cancel the line "she's not yours till marriage"

it's clearly useless
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by techking: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by rs172(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:

I'll advice you and your guy, to go to the hospital to know your hiv status, I'm suspecting foul play..

2 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
then cancel the line "she's not yours till marriage"

it's clearly useless
standing ovation for you for ignoring the part I said there's a 100 percent chance the married ones will still be hoeing around. Boy, read every goddamn thing
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
rs172:

I'll advice you and your guy, to go to the hospital to know your hiv status, I'm suspecting foul play..

you make sense die, it can be a way to spread disease
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
rs172:

I'm okay. The guy got infected sha, but he's treating himself(not HIV)
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:
I'm okay. The guy got infected sha, but he's treating himself(not HIV)

whoa! any girl offering you sex without wooing is a disease carrier

2 Likes

Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by lilmax(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:
standing ovation for you for ignoring the part I said there's a 100 percent chance the married ones will still be hoeing around. Boy, read every goddamn thing
this even proves why your topic is entirely useless grin
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
this even proves why your topic is entirely useless grin

k
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by krissconnect(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop generalizing sh!t young man, just cos u got d chance to hit an office puna,n yuh now feeling like a bad guy,we all know that d pucci x for everyone n for someone,buh d everyone comes first n d someone comes last for a reason...
k headlesschicken
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by jakandeola(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
krissconnect:
ure drunk, wen u get ursef, read the post again and comment
ur genaration is drunk
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by Mcslize: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:

Op is right. Be realistic. It's hard to see faithful ladies this era. If you've never been jonsed, you won't understand.
Re: She Isn't Your Woman Alone. by XTHRONE(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Respect peoples parents and stop being rude

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Asked Me To Assist Her For Her Wedding. / Tacha Reveals Who Turned Her On In The Big Brother Naija House / You Won't Believe This Hot Lady Is A Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.