Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge (17445 Views)

AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Thierry Henry Confirmed As New AS Monaco Coach (Photos) / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nickisindigo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Celebrity coach. He has no coaching clue.

He would be better off as a sport analyst for Supersport or ESPN.

Just like Gary Neville

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahahhaha.. Theirry Henry thought is all about making unneccessary noise on Skysports..
Am an Arsenal Fan but the way Henry wanted wenger to go was unbelievable.. Enjoy your Monaci

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg make dem sack the nigga fast fast.

Dat time wey im dey skysports dey do pundit, na to only criticize other coaches im sabi.

Now e don see as dey hot for the hot seat na.

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by rusher14: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
There he was, always running his mouth against Wenger.

Sack the bugger.

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Thierry was never d ideal coach for Monaco,the guy is still a learner
He is destroying d club

3 Likes

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by bizhop01: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Monaco players are all useless, I blame board for selling good players and remain trash.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by EdenH: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
v4victor:
Useless club with a useless manager always cutting tickets. Na inside studio him dey get strength to run mouth.
Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk
with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested
buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on
garry Neville too
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by bizhop01: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
otuekong1:
Thierry was never d ideal coach for Monaco,the guy is still a learner
He is destroying d club

Destroying d club?
How many matches did monaco won before the replace their former coach with thierry henry ?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
bizhop01:

Destroying d club?
How many matches did monaco won before the replace their former coach with thierry henry ?
Guy Monaco is a big club,yea d former coach might have failed,but Thierry is far worser to the former coach and they have the money
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by einsteine(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
They should sack Mike Emenalo instead and get someone who would buy good players. Sadly, they would have to do that in Ligue 2.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Checked86:
As Monaco sold every soul in the club and now busy looking for who they will put the blame on. You have large account balance.

My thoughts exactly! Why won't they be in their present league position when they regularly sell their best players for the past seasons. Rather than reinforcing the team, they kept on making the team weakened by selling good players.

Just imagine if Mbappe, Lemar and the other good players they sold were still in the team

No matter how good a coach is, he needs the best players in the team. If Guaduola and Klopp find themselves in such teams, they'll still struggle.

Monaco should have learnt their lesson by now after such terrible policy of selling their best players.

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by bizhop01: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
otuekong1:

Guy Monaco is a big club,yea d former coach might have failed,but Thierry is far worser to the former coach and they have the money
Blame their board, you can't expect miracle when the club sell all their good materials without replacement & remain those trash that i always watch them playing,
GOOD PLAYERS MAKES GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
He thinks it's by moving players on a touch screen and drawing passing lines grin grin

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Badonasty(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
mysportdab:
French Ligue 1 club AS Monaco are reportedly set to sack manager Thierry Henry just after three months in charge.

The Arsenal legend is expected to lose his job in the Principality, following a wretched start to his managerial career.

Henry will be told in the next 48 hours that he is surplus to requirements with former boss Leonardo Jardim in line for a shock return.

Jardim was axed in October to make way for the former Gunners’ striker, but now it appears the club's owners are about to make an abrupt U-turn.

MySportDab report Monaco currently sit one point off the bottom of Ligue 1 and their season has lurched from one problem to the next.

The 1998 World Cup winner has been little short of a disaster in his first managerial job – winning just two league matches in 12 attempts.

Matters came to a head following Saturday's 5-1 defeat at home to Strasbourg.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/as-monaco-set-to-sack-thierry-henry.html

lol
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
bizhop01:

Blame their board, you can't expect miracle when the club sell all their good materials without replacement & remain those trash that i always watch them playing,
GOOD PLAYERS MAKES GOOD FOOTBALL CLUB
That's why pep and mourinho always succeed cos they tell u ahead of time on d kind of players they need
Na from 1 2 3 not 1 4. 7
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Happyfela(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Foolish
Onechancearmy:
Black people are too stupid to be placed in charge of anything that demands organisational skills. Which is why Africa is and will always be a shithole.

Black's function better as subordinates who take orders from their mentally superior masters.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
NOC1:
Lol i cant stop laughing if you see this guy talk, you will think that with Warri Wolves players he will win the champions League.
now make it happen no way. to talk is free but to implement is a task.
...he is too bossy
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by holuphisayor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
OliviaPope:
He thinks it's by moving players on a touch screen and drawing passing lines grin grin
grin
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Adewoyin123(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
milaso:
grin grin grin grin they taught is easy

gary neville go valentia flop
henry same thing

i wish lampard, gerrard and co. survive ooo
that lad be talking shut about mourinho who has won more trophies than the manager who trained them. Now he v got a taste of it. Stupid sportsman

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Classickj(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rayd502:
I feel pity for the arsenal legend... His contemporaries like Gerard and Lampard are doing well as managers in their respective clubs.

Maybe he chose a wrong club to begin his managerial career.
yeah, he chose d wrong club
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by elonize(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
NATO dey get mouth as pundit dem sabi,
Paul scholes wen dey blast Jose,e wil soon get d job as oldham coach,make we c disaster
Gary smart for ppundits job, e go Valencia n lasted for 5months
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by mfm04622: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pavore9:
Na only mouth e get to analyze on TV, enter field e no sabi work! cheesy

You know the worst?
He said he learnt how to play football in Barcelona! Under Guardiola! Thank God, his failure can't be linked to Wenger or Arsenal now
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

My thoughts exactly! Why won't they be in their present league position when they regularly sell their best players for the past seasons. Rather than reinforcing the team, they kept on making the team weakened by selling good players.

Just imagine if Mbappe, Lemar and the other good players they sold were still in the team

No matter how good a coach is, he needs the best players in the team. If Guaduola and Klopp find themselves in such teams, they'll still struggle.

Monaco should have learnt their lesson by now after such terrible policy of selling their best players.
I love ladies that comment very well on Football. Wow. Kudos kiss
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I love ladies that comment very well on Football. Wow. Kudos kiss

Thanks.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

Thanks.
what team do you support?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
what team do you support?

I just enjoy watching good football as a way of relaxation but have a soft for Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

I prefer for Liverpool to win the premier league this season but they are not helping their season by not winning games when it matters most. With Man. city's win over Everton last night, it shows that they have more desire to win the league.

So which team do you support?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by sirpekun: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Everton Vs Manchester City EPL 06 February Review. Check out https:///2TwkO2J to read more...

anjilgreat:

I just enjoy watching good football as a way of relaxation but have a soft for Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

I prefer for Liverpool to win the premier league this season but they are not helping their season by not winning games when it matters most. With Man. city's win over Everton last night, it shows that they have more desire to win the league.

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by sirpekun: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
I'm an Everton fan.. Everton Vs Manchester City EPL 06 February Review. Check out https:///2TwkO2J to read more...
anjilgreat:

1 Like

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by Omalee(f): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Being a great player doesn't make one a great coach, Henry has never come across to me as a coach .
He should return to punditry.

LIVERPOOL YET AGAIN!!
I wonder what will be going on in the minds of Liverpool's fans but yet again it's beginning to look like they've blown away their champions chance.

Does anybody believe that Liverpool is cursed? Or is it a complex issues?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

I'm an Arsenal die hard fan with a soft spot for our North London rivals because what they do achieve with their low budget.

I'm also rooting for Liverpool though it might not be unconnected to me always standing with that "underdog".

Liverpool might blow their season away if they dont beat Bournemouth on Sat. They have the right players in every department but lack that belief to win the league.

I read today Klopp talking about spending more on defence this summer and I just laughed because Liverpool defence spending this past two seasons can equal about 15 African countries military defence budget

This Saturday I'm rooting for Marco Silva to spark life into Everton because he might be axed.

Fulham reminds me of QPR that bought expensive flops and went down. I pray Ryan Sessengon doesn't extend his contract.

To make me happy, Tell me Chelsea lost a Match grin I just like the face of their fans down here in 9ja and their musky tears cheesy grin
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

How was ur day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Novak Djokovic Condemns Wimbledon’s Ban On Russian Tennis Players / Nigeria Vs. Spain: What's Your Prediction? / Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.