Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge (17444 Views)

AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Thierry Henry Confirmed As New AS Monaco Coach (Photos) / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I'm an Arsenal die hard fan with a soft spot for our North London rivals because what they do achieve with their low budget.

I'm also rooting for Liverpool though it might not be unconnected to me always standing with that "underdog".

Liverpool might blow their season away if they dont beat Bournemouth on Sat. They have the right players in every department but lack that belief to win the league.

I read today Klopp talking about spending more on defence this summer and I just laughed because Liverpool defence spending this past two seasons can equal about 15 African countries military defence budget

This Saturday I'm rooting for Marco Silva to spark life into Everton because he might be axed.

Fulham reminds me of QPR that bought expensive flops and went down. I pray Ryan Sessengon doesn't extend his contract.

To make me happy, Tell me Chelsea lost a Match grin I just like the face of their fans down here in 9ja and their musky tears cheesy grin

Just saw your mention now. Good to know that you're an Arsenal fan. Aubemeyang ( hope I spelt it well?) and Lacazzette needs to be more prolific in front of the goal post. Arsenal as a club are great underachievers.

Liverpool have their fate of winning the league in their hands. They may still find themselves in same situation as three seasons ago when narrowly missed winning the title.

BTW, why d so much dislike for Chelsea? Though I didn't like how Sarri handled the Victor Moses's situation.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
How was ur day

Great ! and you?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

Just saw your mention now. Good to know that you're an Arsenal fan. Aubemeyang ( hope I spelt it well?) and Lacazzette needs to be more prolific in front of the goal post. Arsenal as a club are great underachievers.

Liverpool have their fate of winning the league in their hands. They may still find themselves in same situation as three seasons ago when narrowly missed winning the title.

BTW, why d so much dislike for Chelsea?
Though I didn't like how Sarri handled the Victor Moses's situation.

grin Chelsea broke my darling Arsenal during the first tenure of Mourinho, they always beat us home and away and Drogba always scores embarassed it was painful watching your coach breaking and kicking water bottles on the pitch because he didn't have answers to Chelsea menace.

Another thing was that their style of play was like Rugby then and it looks like they were the bullies while Arsenal were there wimps. grin

Arsenal problem today is defence and a good Nos 10 to supply the balls to the strikers. We also need attacking midfielders and loan out Iwobi in order for him to develop.

Do you see Arsenal winning the league on two seasons time?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
anjilgreat:

Great ! and you?
Day was great but Lagos traffic is driving everyone crazy shocked

Don't vote Buhari biko cheesy
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Day was great but Lagos traffic is driving everyone crazy shocked

Don't vote Buhari biko cheesy

Lol!, if only Nigerians can vote political candidates based on character and qualifications but not because they are in APC or PDP. l look forward to a democracy where unknown candidates from not too popular political parties become surprise winners.

Hopefully, Nigeria will get it right someday! Concerning the forthcoming election, I think Nigerians should have learnt their lessons on who to vote for between the two most popular candidates from APC and PDP. Have a great day!!
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
anjilgreat:

Lol!, if only Nigerians can vote political candidates based on character and qualifications but not because they are in APC or PDP. l look forward to a democracy where unknown candidates from not too popular political parties become surprise winners.

Hopefully, Nigeria will get it right someday! Concerning the forthcoming election, I think Nigerians should have learnt their lessons on who to vote for between the two most popular candidates from APC and PDP. Have a great day!!
I subscribe to your first paragraph but I know that the amount of illiteracy and ignorance in Nigeria can't allow us to elect the right "candidates" Benito Mussolini said democracy is a sham because the illiterates are in the majority. Go to the north and you will see that voting is done solely for religious reasons.

This present government has led us back to Neanderthal age that we are now relegating and looking for dreams that can't materialise in this government.

I chose a lesser devil in Atiku because we know that he has a practical solution to the economy and also he is a seasoned businessman.

How was your day?
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I subscribe to your first paragraph but I know that the amount of illiteracy and ignorance in Nigeria can't allow us to elect the right "candidates" Benito Mussolini said democracy is a sham because the illiterates are in the majority. Go to the north and you will see that voting is done solely for religious reasons.

This present government has led us back to Neanderthal age that we are now relegating and looking for dreams that can't materialise in this government.

I chose a lesser devil in Atiku because we know that he has a practical solution to the economy and also he is a seasoned businessman.

How was your day?

Thank God for a blessed day.

APC has not really given Nigerians a strong reason to be reelected with their numerous excuses and always blaming the past administration instead of trying their best to fulfill their campaign promises to Nigerians.

And I hope PDP would have learnt their lessons if reelected into power? I still believe that we'll get it right someday in Nigeria, politics-wise by God's grace.
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by CanineOfJackal: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
anjilgreat:

Thank God for a blessed day.

APC has not really given Nigerians a strong reason to be reelected with their numerous excuses and always blaming the past administration instead of trying their best to fulfill their campaign promises to Nigerians.

And I hope PDP would have learnt their lessons if reelected into power? I still believe that we'll get it right someday in Nigeria, politics-wise by God's grace.
Apc turned out a disaster and I can tell you that companies went under in this government that I've not seen before in my donkey years on earth. My friend lost her job this January because their company retrenched staff in order to cut cost.
Nigerdock that employs about 1000 staff on its payroll for its Oil services job has less than 100 today with the others sacked.

Politicians are the manufacturers and they had to hide their money or watch from the sidelines because they don't want the government to start harrasing them.

I'm also a victim of this government myopia that today I thank God I could breath again. Sis, Buhari no try at all.

Buhari will be in Lagos tomorrow so check your movement or else you will be in Traffic all through the day
Re: AS Monaco Set To Sack Thierry Henry After Three Months In Charge by anjilgreat(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Apc turned out a disaster and I can tell you that companies went under in this government that I've not seen before in my donkey years on earth. My friend lost her job this January because their company retrenched staff in order to cut cost.
Nigerdock that employs about 1000 staff on its payroll for its Oil services job has less than 100 today with the others sacked.

Politicians are the manufacturers and they had to hide their money or watch from the sidelines because they don't want the government to start harrasing them.

I'm also a victim of this government myopia that today I thank God I could breath again. Sis, Buhari no try at all.

Buhari will be in Lagos tomorrow so check your movement or else you will be in Traffic all through the day

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Novak Djokovic Condemns Wimbledon’s Ban On Russian Tennis Players / Nigeria Vs. Spain: What's Your Prediction? / Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.