Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? (3170 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less / Newly Approved Nigerian Google Adsense For Sell @10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by daclemx: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hi all, please I need your advice on how I can verify my Google Adsense account (Nigerian account). I got a mail requesting me to upload valid ID card that must tally with that on my account. So I want to know:

1. Will Google still send me pin to verify my account?

2. If I have to use ID verification, will they accept National ID card (paper slip)? Please if you have done this successfully or verified your account in other ways, please help with suggestions. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by zoho23(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bro i can help you............................ through bank statement

whatsapp: 08107347310
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by daclemx: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
What about Voter's Card. Has anyone successfully used Voter's Card?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by pinkyf: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Have you requested for the pin three times before??

This that I'm reading online these days about using ID verification, I'm not understanding what's all about

daclemx
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by OyiboUgbo04: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
I have successfully verified my two adsense account using my voters card and an expired office id card.
All you need to do is to login to your adsense account and change the name in your adsense account to the name in the id you want to use.. and upload it.. they will automatically verify your pin within five minutes..
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by daclemx: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
OyiboUgbo04:
I have successfully verified my two adsense account using my voters card and an expired office id card.
All you need to do is to login to your adsense account and change the name in your adsense account to the name in the id you want to use.. and upload it.. they will automatically verify your pin within five minutes..

Yea, i have verified but am surprised that they still generated pin. Please how long did it take for your pin to arrive Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by SirLakes: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
daclemx:

Yea, i have verified but am surprised that they still generated pin. Please how long did it take for your pin to arrive Nigeria?

3-4wks
Hope you used the correct format for the address details.

See How To Get Adsense Pin In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by daclemx: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes, but i didn't include phone number. But I have informed the post office about the package I am expecting..
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by paste007(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
OyiboUgbo04:
can i use an expired passport?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by paste007(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
OyiboUgbo04:
pls can you sell one of your accounts to me pls..
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by paste007(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2019
OyiboUgbo04:
are you sure, if i just change the name to the id i want to use, they will verify it?? shocked
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by paste007(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2019
daclemx:

Pls how did you do it?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by daclemx: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019
paste007:
Pls how did you do it?

U can even use your grandma's ID, but ensure the details matches; address, name on your Adsense. Becos once you initiate verification, you cannot change them any longer.
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by paste007(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2019
daclemx:

U can even use your grandma's ID, but ensure the details matches; address, name on your Adsense. Becos once you initiate verification, you cannot change them any longer.
can i use my expired passport?
And can i use pvc?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by ritzycul(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
I tried using my International passport to verify my Adsense account, this was the reponse I got:

“Part of the document was not visible”

But I noticed the international passport do not carry address, don’t know if that is the reason.
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by Abdul090(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello , pls what happen when id verified and pin not recieved at all.?
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by Timshen: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
I want to use someone's ID to verify my account, but am scared of the aftermath...
I dont want something to happen to my account Later in future...!!!
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by Gee64: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2022
FACT.
My fear also.
Timshen:
I want to use someone's ID to verify my account, but am scared of the aftermath...
Re: How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? by IamHeWrites: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Timshen:

Use the ID of someone you can easily access

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Web Hosting Company? / Between Mtn F@stlink And Cpanel / Help, My Tecno Android Phone Keeps Downloading Apps By Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.