Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital (17789 Views)

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by ebony2011(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
its dropping Apc@1.75 and others @9.00
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by Zona123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
kehinde1588:
Those who want PDP back are of 4 categories:

1)People who had no idea how PDP ruined this country down .

2) The young generation who just expose to politics without reading history.

3) Those who show support for monetary gain.

4)Those Who have lost faith in their future.

Said Baba
4 + 4= 8

You're very correct and I congratulate you for your very good insight on the history of Nigeria.
And it's good to note that the above four points you mentioned are all synanimous with the government of the day, because all 90 to 95% members that make up the APC (aka. Party of Saints) were all in government in those so called 16yrs of misrule by PDP.

I'll also like you to educate us on the progress made so far by this party of Saints headed by Mr integrity who I'm not surprised is also nicknamed Mr lifeless.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by Zona123(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
sureheaven:
Exercise in futility...

Buhari is goal

4+4=2023

Look at how lifeless they're all looking
God forbid,, never again shall failure be reinforced
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by kehinde1588(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
maybachmusic:

Take several seats my friend
Nonsense

Is life easier today than I was when PDP left power

Una go just dey talk rubbish online
Do you know many people earn same salaries from PDP era and they are automatically poorer now cause of useless APC policies
Oga same PDP cause your suffering. If they had managed this country well, you won't be poorer as you claimed
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by kehinde1588(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Zona123:

You're very correct and I congratulate you for your very good insight on the history of Nigeria.
And it's good to note that the above four points you mentioned are all synanimous with the government of the day, because all 90 to 95% members that make up the APC (aka. Party of Saints) were all in government in those so called 16yrs of misrule by PDP.

I'll also like you to educate us on the progress made so far by this party of Saints headed by Mr integrity who I'm not surprised is also nicknamed Mr lifeless.
Just know that if PDP had managed this country well, we wouldn't be in this mess. Even when price of crude oil was very high, they could not complete any of their projects. The set back experienced by this government can be linked to non chalant altitude of the previous govt.
There is still hope for this country only if we deny PDP from taking back power.

APC as a party has vision for this country
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by Basic123: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Who else has observed that Peter obi has been used and dumped by ATIKU/SARAKI even before winning?

Peter obi is an ordinary errand boy to ATIKU/SARAKI...The slave head!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
jaszplus12:
Wait... I've not seen Obi campaigning alongside Atikulated! Why??

Obi has campaigned with Atiku.. the question is have you seen osibanjo campaign with buhari
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by Augustine14: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
kehinde1588:
Those who want PDP back are of 4 categories:

1)People who had no idea how PDP ruined this country down .

Said Baba
4 + 4= 8

Those who support Buhari nko,
1) They argue unintelligently.
2)they accept every lie churned out from Mr. lie
3)Violence must be in their blood.

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by wasuka14(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Correction this is not Eagle, this is a tintin. The only Eagle we know is Nigeria Airforce 1
RABOY:
Oga pls throw in the towel.KADUNA: THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

NigeriATIKU

#KadunaIsPDP
#GetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital by summerflame(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
kehinde1588:
Those who want APC back are of 4 categories:

1)People who had no idea how APC ruined this country down .

Said Baba
4 + 0= Daura

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power: FG Seeks Fresh $3bn Loan As Darkness Pervades Nigeria(Punch) / Wike Approves ₦220 Million For Families Of Slain Police Officers In Rivers / IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.