Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Two Sons Of Robert Mugabe Fight Over A Slay Queen (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Sons Of Robert Mugabe Fight Over A Slay Queen (photos) (600 Views)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Sons Of Robert Mugabe Fight Over A Slay Queen (photos) by LifeDrama: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
MandyNews.Com has sighted reports on neighborhood information portals in Zimbabwe that the two sons of the former president of Zimbabwe, Rober Mugabe are preventing over a Zimbabwean Slay Queen referred to as Tapiwa Sithole aka Tapie Cherry.
According to the file, Tapie Cherry is in an incestuous relationship with each Russel Mugabe and Robert Mugabe Junior.
She has been noticed in a romantic posture with each sons of Zimbabwe’s longest-serving chief and the 2 sons are reportedly fighting over her.
Popular Zimbabwean weblog H-Metro reached out to Tapiwa Sithole for her reaction and at the alleged affairs and did is what she said:

“How can people say that I’m throwing myself to these boys when they are the ones who are after me? “A week ago, I was at Russell’s apartment, I spent days with him after he called me saying that he was neglected on his birthday.
“How could I be forcing myself on him when he was actually taking me to places, spending money on me and taking me to Pretoria? “I don’t think if you’re really bothering someone, the person would pick you at the airport and take you to his apartment like what Russell did.
“When I wanted to go back, I missed my flight and Russell was kind enough to take me from the airport, back to his apartment until I got my next flight”.
“I don’t know why people are making noise about me and Russell now when we have stayed together before. “In 2017, I flew back to Zimbabwe and stayed with Russell at his apartment for a week.

“People who are saying that are haters, none of your slay queens or your b**c**s in Zimbabwe have ever walked on the red carpet of those awards like I did, they are not on the same level with me”.

Source: https://mandynews.com/two-sons-of-robert-mugabe-fight-over-a-slay-queen-photos/

Re: Two Sons Of Robert Mugabe Fight Over A Slay Queen (photos) by LifeDrama: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Two Sons Of Robert Mugabe Fight Over A Slay Queen (photos) by Slynation(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ahhh..... With all the quotes their father thought them about women, they still went ahead and misbehave chai....

Nairalander say this prayer with me below!!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Russia, US Warships Nearly Collide In East China Sea / Cameroon Separatists Dismiss 'anglophone Special Status', Insist On Independence / Iran Threatens To Attack The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.