Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually (4860 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform / Marriage At Registry.Does It Says Husband Cannot Marry Second Wife? / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Segzee1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bride cries out as husband cannot perform sexually

After reading through some of your articles on MATTERS OF THE HEART on dailyfamily.ng I decided to share my story.

I have two objectives of sharing this pathetic story of mine, one, to educate every young single lady out there. Two, to seek advice on what to do.

Growing up as a young lady, I always look forward to that day I will get married to my own husband, have children and in a happy home. But what am currently seeing now is the total opposite of my wish.

I met Tunji during my NYSC service in Kwara State, he is a handsome young looking guy, smart and a banker at one of the new generation banks in the state.

Just a year into our relationship, he proposed marriage to me. It was a wonderful thing to me and a surprise as he did this on the eve of my birthday. Without wasting time, I quickly gave him a “YES” answer.

Three months later we got married. On our wedding day, we received so many blessings from both parents and wishes from loved ones but it seems none of the blessings and wishes is working in our marriage.

The episodes of the story started on my wedding night. As a young lady and a newlywed bride, I expected that night to be special (you know what I mean) but what I experienced was a total difference.

My newlywed husband cannot perform his duty as a man (sexually), I mean his pen!s did not rise at all. It was just like a rubber hose.
At first, I thought it was due to the stress he went through during the day, so I decided not to bother him as I just went to bed like that. But to my greatest surprise, this went on from days to weeks and anytime I ask him he always gives one excuse or the other.

Two weeks ago, I decided to take it rough with him not minding what will happen. We fought for the first time in our marriage. Although he was begging me, but I told him to tell me the truth or I will quit the marriage as I can’t continue to be living with my husband like a brother and a sister.

The following day his mother came (I believed he called her), it was his mother who now explained everything to me. According to her, Tunji had a serious sickness that almost claimed his life when he was much younger. On treating the sickness with different kinds of medications, it affected his manhood (pen!s). The pen!s is there physically but cannot rise.

She later said on noticing this, they consulted a medical doctor who told them there is nothing they can do to make it rise but assured them that it does not affect the potency of his sperm. Meaning that the only way he can have children is through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).

On hearing this, I busted into tears. I never believed Tunji can do this to me. He never discussed this with me during our courtship.

Now, he and his family are begging me not to leave him.
The issue now is not about having children through IVF but the fact that I won’t be satisfied sexually and I don’t want to cheat on him.

Truly, we love each other, but I don’t think I can cope with this.

What should I do? Please, I need your advice

SOURCE: https://dailyfamily.ng/my-newlywed-husband-cannot-perform-sexually-what-should-i-do/

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by blackpanther22: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Segzee1:

After reading through some of your articles on MATTERS OF THE HEART on dailyfamily.ng I decided to share my story.

I have two objectives of sharing this pathetic story of mine, one, to educate every young single lady out there. Two, to seek advice on what to do.

Growing up as a young lady, I always look forward to that day I will get married to my own husband, have children and in a happy home. But what am currently seeing now is the total opposite of my wish.

I met Tunji during my NYSC service in Kwara State, he is a handsome young looking guy, smart and a banker at one of the new generation banks in the state.

Just a year into our relationship, he proposed marriage to me. It was a wonderful thing to me and a surprise as he did this on the eve of my birthday. Without wasting time, I quickly gave him a “YES” answer.

Three months later we got married. On our wedding day, we received so many blessings from both parents and wishes from loved ones but it seems none of the blessings and wishes is working in our marriage.

The episodes of the story started on my wedding night. As a young lady and a newlywed bride, I expected that night to be special (you know what I mean) but what I experienced was a total difference.

My newlywed husband cannot perform his duty as a man (sexually), I mean his pen!s did not rise at all. It was just like a rubber hose.
At first, I thought it was due to the stress he went through during the day, so I decided not to bother him as I just went to bed like that. But to my greatest surprise, this went on from days to weeks and anytime I ask him he always gives one excuse or the other.

Two weeks ago, I decided to take it rough with him not minding what will happen. We fought for the first time in our marriage. Although he was begging me, but I told him to tell me the truth or I will quit the marriage as I can’t continue to be living with my husband like a brother and a sister.

The following day his mother came (I believed he called her), it was his mother who now explained everything to me. According to her, Tunji had a serious sickness that almost claimed his life when he was much younger. On treating the sickness with different kinds of medications, it affected his manhood (pen!s). The pen!s is there physically but cannot rise.

She later said on noticing this, they consulted a medical doctor who told them there is nothing they can do to make it rise but assured them that it does not affect the potency of his sperm. Meaning that the only way he can have children is through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).

On hearing this, I busted into tears. I never believed Tunji can do this to me. He never discussed this with me during our courtship.

Now, he and his family are begging me not to leave him.
The issue now is not about having children through IVF but the fact that I won’t be satisfied sexually and I don’t want to cheat on him.

Truly, we love each other, but I don’t think I can cope with this.

What should I do? Please, I need your advice

SOURCE: https://dailyfamily.ng/my-newlywed-husband-cannot-perform-sexually-what-should-i-do/

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Ay77(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Which kind Yoruba film be this

4 Likes

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by BoboKush(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sex is not everything sheyb u can give birth though IVR

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Michellla(f): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Not opening up about his sexual issues is very selfish on the husband's part
A relationship built on lies is a dark fragile relationship that collapses at the slightest light of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Mynaija292(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Follow your heart and do what you know and believe will make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Mynaija292(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Follow ur heart nd do what will make u happy
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by pryme(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michellla:
Not opening up about his sexual issues is very selfish on the husband's part
A relationship built on lies is a dark fragile relationship that collapses at the slightest light of truth.

So if you bought a Playstation you won't taste the control pads? Will you take the sellers word for it? In this country we're lying is as easy as breathing?

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Mankosi: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bring another man to ur house and tell him to fucke u in his presence and see if his Penis will not rise in defence.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Okoroawusa: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa for d kin "adivais" wey I dey see here o!
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by mhizv(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Well I think it's possible to achieve satisfaction/orgasm without having the d in the v

You both need to improvise,since you can have his kids through ivf,and you claim to love him very much,then work things out don't go running after another man cos of this...but Sha get used to receiving heads, vibrators etc your whole life grin

But through your one your courtship,your never felt his d get hard and you didn't ask questions or there was no heated moment between you guys?..strange

#super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Michellla(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
pryme:

So if you bought a Playstation you won't taste the control pads? Will you take the sellers word for it? In this country we're lying is as easy as breathing?
okay but I don't get how it relates to my comment?

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Starboytwo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
What is peni.s where there is love...
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by pryme(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michellla:
okay but I don't get how it relates to my comment?

Tsk Tsk Tsk,

It's relates, you just missed it. You can't marry a man without tasting if his diiick is working.

A dead control pad (like the one on your profile) renders a perfect Playstation console useless, just like a dead diiick will render a good marriage useless.
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Richdad50(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Divorce him. Any marriage founded on such a lie deserves no chance. If a man or woman is impotent, has a child and never told you before marriage, married before, commits adultery in the marriage, on this premise shall you divorce the union. Every life changing lies never told before the marriage has the permission of divorce but an adultery in marriage should be given a chance. Leave him now and run or get pregnant and live a life of adultery that will RIP the soul of your conscience.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Richdad50(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2019
You really exposed yourself with your pics
34 Tabs
0 B/S
Instagram at 11AM
No data with so many tabs opened. Do you have a job? Empty but poor barrel.

#Richdad
Ay77:
Which kind Yoruba film be this

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2019
so u guys no do any small play in za oza room abi? hmm na wah.anyway this should be an eye opener to any lady dating a guy and is about getting married to d guy and d dude is still insisting on no sex before marriage...sister biko insist on testing him down dere oo cos there are a number of young men these days that their tool are not working.some don destroy their male organ with stds from their risky sex lives while others diabetes and other sickness don finish d manhood.all i can advice is look for a
pastor that can make ur husband dick rise again.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 25, 2019
mhizv:
Well I think it's possible to achieve satisfaction/orgasm without having the d in the v

You both need to improvise,since you can have his kids through ivf,and you claim to love him very much,then work things out don't go running after another man cos of this...but Sha get used to receiving heads, vibrators etc your whole life grin

But through your one your courtship,your never felt his d get hard and you didn't ask questions or there was no heated moment between you guys?..strange

#super story
maybe thry are strict evangelical christians so anythin tourchin,kissin or holding is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
What is peni.s where there is love...
d husband for tell her he has a dead penis before he marry her nau. why jus lock up and put her in bondage if he really loves her.anyway a marriage without sex is not a consumated marriage hence she is free to walk out if she wants to walk out.
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by nedubest(m): 1:39am On Jan 25, 2019
nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:
so u guys no do any small play in za oza room abi? hmm na wah.anyway this should be an eye opener to any lady dating a guy and is about getting married to d guy and d dude is still insisting on no sex before marriage...sister biko insist on testing him down dere oo cos there are a number of young men these days that their tool are not working.some don destroy their male organ with stds from their risky sex lives while others diabetes and other sickness don finish d manhood.all i can advice is look for a
pastor that can make ur husband dick rise again
This paddy man u funny gan... Anyways be like one Pastor for GH dey run am that year... People go scam them tire sha. That's why we dey test drive b4 we pay put oo. Babe must dey on 9months sentencing before I even propose. Na my way make nobody judge me tongue

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Chepy: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Everybody with their different problems angry

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Chepy: 2:10am On Jan 25, 2019
pryme:

Tsk Tsk Tsk,

It's relates, you just missed it. You can't marry a man without tasting if his diiick is working.

A dead control pad (like the one on your profile) renders a perfect Playstation console useless, just like a dead diiick will render a good marriage useless.
Chai grin
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Ay77(m): 4:01am On Jan 25, 2019
Richdad50:
You really exposed yourself with your pics
34 Tabs
0 B/S
Instagram at 11AM
No data with so many tabs opened. Do you have a job? Empty barrel

Ogun kill you for there.. abi won se e lati ile yin wa
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Speedyconnect15: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Film name?
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Brokeboy111(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Na so

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Segzee1:

I have two objectives of sharing this patheti

When they tell you people to always 'test' the engine before buying you will not listen to advise undecided
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by mhizv(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe thry are strict evangelical christians so anythin tourchin,kissin or holding is a sin.

Hmmm true..

That's why sometimes I don't condemn people who insist on testing before marriage........not everyone gets luck smiley
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Michellla(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2019
pryme:

Tsk Tsk Tsk,

My control pad ain't dead cheesy But now I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
mhizv:

Hmmm true..

That's why sometimes I don't condemn people who insist on testing before marriage........not everyone gets luck smiley
yes o testing before marriage is essential o.anyway op's case is not too late sha.since the man cant get it up thst means the marriage is not consumated(no sex) and any marriage not consumated can easily be seperated.sex is whats bonds a marriage together.
Re: Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2019
dairykidd:

This paddy man u funny gan... Anyways be like one Pastor for GH dey run am that year... People go scam them tire sha. That's why we dey test drive b4 we pay put oo. Babe must dey on 9months sentencing before I even propose. Na my way make nobody judge me tongue
even these days wen a guy wan marry a lady im also dey test to know weda d fertile as well.nowardays many guys are so reckless that dem go jus dey nack different girls without protection and wen std don nack dem in dhier mid twenties na so d disease go jus finish dhier system as dem don enter their thirties.so also wit reckless ladies in their youth dem go dey undergo countless abortions wit quarks sotay dem go scatter their womb and wen dem don marry dem no fit born.so na so e be.try know d person u wan marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour / Davido Uses Is Son For Sacrifice - Anita Brown / Ladies Which One Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.