Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me (3178 Views)

Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / Help And Save My 2yr Relationship Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you have done long distance relationship, how did you get successful at it.

Me and my bf having dating for sometime now,and I really love him and I know he does too. Our communication OK,we talk almost daily chats,calls,video calls. I am a very monogamous person especially when I really love someone,a lot of cheating temptations have come but I get pass it,is not easy. I have been celibate for almost 2 yes but right now my body is revolting it...is crazy. My sister told me that's no way on earth he is doing same. I can't say because I haven't seen the signs.
I have done trial breakup with him recently, those few days I was depressed,unhappy & irritable like if you're around me u will notice that something is wrong.

Before o I use to love with my head but this one have got stamped in my heart.

Of course we have discussed this and he said I should have more patience that living in a foreign country is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Starboytwo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
No comments
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by stephleena(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
my dear it's not easy oo...just be yourself and be true to him..and I join u to pray he doesn't fall ur hands finally. it really hurts. good luck

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by sistar007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
yours is better
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Hardrive(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
" living in a foreign country"... Now I know where the problem is coming from. Na joke o.
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by jidamsel43(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Distance relationship can be tempting but you need to sacrifice if you truly love him .

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ur last sentence wil make me comment...Pls where exactly is ur Bf? I hope he's not in europe or america...If he is, i tink he didnt go with a visiting Visa....cos if he's in one of thos countries wit visiting visa n he's not planning 2 com back soon....U av 2 run 4 ur dear life NOW. But if d answer is no, its better u remain faithful if u stil want him.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Slynation(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol....Some girls are just too funny shaah
I even thought the long distance was just around Nigeria like Abuja 2 Enugu!! Aunty please lemme ask u one thing, don't u have conscience?? do you want konji to kill that young man u claimed to love over there? how can u be in Nigeria yet u still wanna claim sole ownership of that young man's preek?? it's not possible... He should return back for you, that's the most important aspects u should be thinking about and not whether he is straffing or not

13 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Terlia: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
I think u should just stay loyal to him if u know u want to be with him
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Tamarapetty(f): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ordinary abuja to kogi seems impossible to keep, talkless of another country.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hardrive:
" living in a foreign country"... Now I know where the problem is coming from. Na joke o.

I love his personality,it has nothing to do with where he lives.
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Slynation:
I even thought the long distance was just around Nigeria like Abuja 2 Enugu!! Aunty please lemme ask u one thing, don't u have conscience?? do you want konji to kill that young man u claimed to love over there? how can u be in Nigeria yet u still wanna claim sole ownership of that young man's preek?? it's not possible... He should return back for you, that's the most important aspects u should be thinking about and not whether he is straffing or not

In your understanding it is okay for him to be strafing and he is always begging me not to. So women don't suffer from konji too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
sherylbakky:
Ur last sentence wil make me comment...Pls where exactly is ur Bf? I hope he's not in europe or america...If he is, i tink he didnt go with a visiting Visa....cos if he's in one of thos countries wit visiting visa n he's not planning 2 com back soon....U av 2 run 4 ur dear life NOW. But if d answer is no, its better u remain faithful if u stil want him.
Thanks I got your points

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by baralatie(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
so now that your body is showing red.what is the solution
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
@OP, be encouraged in the Lord grin
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by marvin906(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
I nor do long distance relationship again..
Konji wanted to finish my life..
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
baralatie:
so now that your body is showing red.what is the solution

I wish konji can be quenched without sxx,the shit is real,I thought I was above it lol
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
chiomadim:

I wish konji can be quenched without sxx,the shit is real,I thought I was above it lol
you better pray not to run into temptation because I have Lady friends in p.h that are being tempted like mad.they had to call their b.f to come back first.those that were smart flew in shapaly

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Slynation(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
chiomadim:

In your understanding it is okay for him to be strafing and he is always begging me not to. So women don't suffer from konji too.
No really, I'm coming from a masculine point of view..but some women can handle that, but it's takes the grace of God for men to escape such mouth-watering temptation, I don't know ur guy in question, but if u guys have known & understand each other u should know the kinda person he is and what he's capable of doing even in your absence, Just chill for him and let him chill for you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by BareFacedLies(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Relationship between two people in different countries is not worth it...move on with your life!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2019
chiomadim:

Me and my bf having dating for sometime now,and I really love him and I know he does too. Our communication OK,we talk almost daily chats,calls,video calls. I am a very monogamous person especially when I really love someone,a lot of cheating temptations have come but I get pass it,is not easy. I have been celibate for almost 2 yes but right now my body is revolting it...is crazy. My sister told me that's no way on earth he is doing same. I can't say because I haven't seen the signs.
I have done trial breakup with him recently, those few days I was depressed,unhappy & irritable like if you're around me u will notice that something is wrong.

Of course we have discussed this and he said I should have more patience that living in a foreign country is not easy.

You shouldn't bring this on nairaland you know so many people here don't really care and would rather joke about everything. I have a friend who left her boyfriend in 2008 for London and they are getting married next month. Infact her boyfriend used to be my best friend so distance relationship do work if you're determined and you truly love each other. I can give you some advices on what you can try to help you but I advise you never bring your relationship issues on nairaland except you're sound and know how to weed out stupid advices. Only you know him, no one here knows him better than you do so why do you need advice from people who can't keep a next door relationship? Hmm..

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by MPESA(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Slynation:

It's doable bro/sis all depends on the individual involved at least to myself.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by bethyz(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Its a good thing you are celibate. To avoid unwanted things attached to you. But let me tell you the truth dont depend on that guy forever. You will just waste a lot of your time. I was once in that shoe. Waited and waited talked and talked. I got tired of the whole story of am coming am coming. Stoped picking his call left him focus on things i can see. Meet someone wonderful dated and got married. Some people are just destiny waster better be wise.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
You're fortunate to be communicating with him almost daily. I know someone whose 'boyfriend' speaks to her once in a month, mostly via WhatsApp and email. I think they've only done voice call twice, once when I was present. He has never done a FaceTime with her. Always coming up with excuses.

I've always thought the whole arrangement was insane, but now, speaking out about it makes it seem even more ludicrous. What do you call that? cheesy

Count your stars Op and work at self control. I suspect you're ovulating that's why you're super _horny. When it passes you will have more control over your emotions

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Twoclans(f): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:
You're fortunate to be communicating with him almost daily. I know someone whose 'boyfriend' speaks to her once in a month, mostly via WhatsApp and email. I think they've only done voice call twice, once when I was present. He has never done a FaceTime with her. Always coming up with excuses.

I've always thought the whole arrangement was insane, but now, speaking out about it makes it seem even more ludicrous. What do you call that? cheesy

Count your stars and work at self control. I suspect you're ovulating that's why you're super _horny. When it passes you will have more control over your emotions

LOL at bolded .

What ovulation does to the female body can only be imagined cheesy if one is not careful you will make love to the wrong person.

When I read the OP's comment I knew it could be ovulation driving her crazy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Twoclans:

LOL at bolded .

What ovulation does to the female body can only be imagined cheesy if one is not careful you will make love to the wrong person.

When I read the OP's comment I knew it could be ovulation driving her crazy.
As in ehn... That time of the month is very risky. Whew! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
dyt cheesy cheesy cheesy advice a sister
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by ademoladeji(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
chiomadim:

Go get laid babe... It's gonna be lit!
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by shege45: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
chiomadim:

my sister go an f**k joor
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Terlia: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Saying she should go and f**k is inappropriate I believe If she still wants to be with him she should stay loyal
Re: If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me by Originalsly: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
It depends..... how long before he returns?... is he schooling?.... or just gone to hustle? ... will be abroad legally? Lots of factors to consider....but regardless... if he returns or not.... being celibate brings you under the wife material spotlight.... better chances of better men rushing after you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful? / Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video) / Should I Accept Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.