Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer (23348 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by supereagle(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
kahal29:
Chai.... See my Buhari.... Still they say PMB is not working

Don't listen to that rubbish. The man is strong .
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nltaliban:

Yes. Economics is breaking away from the social sciences

That's interesting. What courses would they have in d faculty?
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by gentleibraheem(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
It is exactly like the one we have in ABU. It was also built by the CBN
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
They start this project 2010 before I graduated, so give recognition to Yariduwa ,Goodluck and PMB
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Nasman387(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
so Buhari come ala Igbo and can not wear our isi enyi dress? well, if you like wear, you are going back to Daura.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Dcaliphate(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
sojayy:
This man agaaain ! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Who is he?
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Dcaliphate(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
It was during GEJ/s era that this project was started o! Commissioning it a month to the elections is only politics, Buhari haven't done anything for Enugu o.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by justflow1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nltaliban:
That building looks so much like the yet to be commissioned faculty of economics, university of Ibadan.
the building is a billionaira project, built in all the 6 geo political zones by CBN, each school are at liberty to use the building for whateva dey like, i think ABU is using theirs for General admin, while UNN decided to use theirs for PG school
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by justflow1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dcaliphate:
It was during GEJ/s era that this project was started o! Commissioning it a month to the elections is only politics, Buhari haven't done anything for Enugu o.
Yar adua era
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by goldfish80(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
This project was actually started more than 10yrs ago when Charles Soludo was CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by sehisagro: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Chisomhm001: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Was it not this building that was been built during Jonathan's time.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by namo77: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Welldone
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by sojayy(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Dcaliphate:

Who is he?

at a slight sight of pmb... his eyes always bulges. grin
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2019
"Serene environment" is less of an issue that the QUALITY of instruction (and instructional materials). undecided
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Amudeneogu: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2019
I think that house was built by Prof.Chukwuma Soludo when he was CBN governor
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by BigIyanga: 3:54am On Jan 25, 2019
World class.... my foot We keep deceiving ourselves smh
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by babdap: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Nltaliban:
That building looks so much like the yet to be commissioned faculty of economics, university of Ibadan.
I mean Faculty of Social Science or Department of Economics.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Donchy(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Some people will just be talking nonsene! Wetin concern buhari/APC with this project. I was in school when they started this project around 2009/2010, Am not sure the exact date.

I was shocked when i saw APC Claiming this project... and some people who don't even know where Enugu is in the map are already talking nonsense.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Nltaliban(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
justflow1:
the building is a billionaira project, built in all the 6 geo political zones by CBN, each school are at liberty to use the building for whateva dey like, i think ABU is using theirs for General admin, while UNN decided to use theirs for PG school

Ok ok. I understand. Thanks
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Nltaliban(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2019
lexy2014:

That's interesting. What courses would they have in d faculty?
Economics
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Consumer and marketing studies
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by Nltaliban(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2019
babdap:
I mean Faculty of Social Science or Department of Economics.

Faculty
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer by eyeview: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
kahal29:
Chai.... See my Buhari.... Still they say PMB is not working

Attracted and built by chukwuma soludo. This cbn governor only put finishing touches for buhari to have something to commission.
We all know that buhari can never allow such project to be conceived in the South East. He should show us the project he conceived and finished in his four years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter / PDP Protests In Owerri, Calls For Reverse Of Supreme Court Judgment / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.