Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) (27565 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by naptu2: 4:04am On May 30, 2023
Pictures and videos of the 2023 inauguration ball.

Vice President Kashim Shettima dancing to Kizz Daniel's Buga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9CKD0gyaE

President and Mrs Tinubu dancing to Kwam 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvIdDjV7X8

Bola and Oluremi Tinubu on the dance floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZrqK2Ws_QE

Bola and Oluremi Tinubu dancing to Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_dB1TQ9C4

President Tinubu, Wife Thrill Fans At The Inaugural Ball

On May 30, 2023

The President of Nigeria, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his wife, Remi on Monday night, 29th May, had their first dance at the presidential inaugural ball which took place at the State House Conference Center in Abuja.

The first couple stunned their guests as they danced on stage while legendary fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM1) entertained them with his performance.

The Vice President, Kashim Shettima, and his wife, Nana later joined the fun.

https://von.gov.ng/president-tinubu-wife-thrill-fans-at-the-inaugural-ball/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by naptu2: 4:05am On May 30, 2023
more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by naptu2: 4:05am On May 30, 2023
even more.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:09am On May 30, 2023
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 30, 2023
Mrs Oluremi Tinubu is a classy First Lady and quite glamorous with good energy grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by HacheNoire: 4:19am On May 30, 2023
History made!

While some are licking their wounds, majority are celebrating.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Nobody: 4:19am On May 30, 2023
Omo. New day, new tears for Dem wailers! 🤣
Wetin dey surprise me be say those pastors that said Tinubu will not be sworn in, where Dem dey now? Abi Dem no receive god message well.🤔

Seagoddess, ganisucks, princeoflagos please can you guys explain to us, because like this Dem don swear Tinubu in, and he's officially Nigeria president, so how far una useless prediction? 🤣
#shettima dance! 😉✌️

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Chekwume16(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2023
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by GeneralPula: 6:05am On May 30, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by GeneralPula: 6:05am On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do
Tinubu is fine bro..
No worries..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by bennybuhari: 8:40am On May 30, 2023
Expect no serious governance. Another four years of dancing, eating and looting

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Sunofgod(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2023
Drunkard
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by b3llo(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2023
Buga Presidency and regime.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Oboto700(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2023
For a short time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Thekaghan: 8:41am On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
You think Obi will still rule Nigeria? 😀😀 I don’t think so

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by olisefom: 8:41am On May 30, 2023
We need reasonable reforms. Not a government of buga and kwam1. This was how Buhari started his picture and propaganda government.

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by McStoic(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2023
Hmmm....there is time for everyone and everything

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Seagodess(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2023
Oboto700:
For a short time
they don't know tell them grin

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by shegzhkn: 8:42am On May 30, 2023
Lol, inauguration ball in regular agbada and babaringa.
Why can't you for once copy successfully from the West.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by pyyxxaro: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Sai Baba🙌🏿

On your rugged testes I stand
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Throwback: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by N2B2: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
While Nigerians, including the Bat trolls on Nairaland, dance to long filling station queues and over 500 naira-per-liter fuel prices.

On their mandate you stand indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by enemyofprogress: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Chei this Remi Tinubu go sweet well well for bed. Her ringtones go dey very loud and melodious. Just like Aisha Buhari, she too just dey waist under her husband in ze oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Felabrity: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Have not seen yarimo defending tinubu since yesterday

Brother is moving from one filling station to another looking for 250 fuel to buy since yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2023
They should watch shaky shaky grandpa very well let him not fall and break his head oo
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by sofeo(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Capernum: 8:45am On May 30, 2023
This Tinubu is not healthy... Doubt my statement at your own peril. I'm not against him but he is not healthy. It must have been stressful for him packaging himself and trying hard not to appear sick. Sickness no be anyone's mate o.

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2023
But lets forget cruise for once

Like play like play a drug baron and a terrorist are now leading the country.

I pity the mental health of SANE Nigerians especially those that don't have money to japa. cry

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by ybalogs(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2023
Is this what you meant by hitting the ground running? So hitting the ground running is removing subsidy immediately when you know Nigerians will only exploit each other. You've got to do something ASAP else this may really backfire in the end. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2023
grin
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by WesternPanzer: 8:45am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:
History made!

While some are licking their wounds, majority are celebrating.

Lol... you and who are majority? Give it 6 months boy.. E go clear your eyes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead / APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.