Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) (67018 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari campaigned in the South East today. His campaigns in Enugu and Anambra recorded good turn out of supporters.

The Lagos state Governor Ambode who was at the APC presidential campaign rally in Anambra State has reacted to the successful outing. Ambode shared photos and wrote:

"President Muhammadu Buhari received a rousing welcome from the people of Anambra State today, in appreciation of his achievements in the South-East zone. A vote for President Buhari is a vote for economic growth and progress. #NextLevel"

President Buhari today, commissioned the Zik Mausoleum in Anambra State.

Watch video here and see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/ambode-reacts-to-buharis-campaign-in.html?m=1

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
See More photos...

Watch video here and

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by kaykay1980: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
4+4 APC ALL THE WAY

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by MrAJQ(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Next level on point.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by ShySteady(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
When real hunger strikes, you do the unbelievable.
One pic, many meanings...

26 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by UNCL3(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Action n reaction everywhere in 9ja

Like for atiku
Share for buhari

387 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by IjebuWarrior: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ambode stylishly seeking Ministerial appointment by fire by force... grin

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by able1993(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
I wondered why they didn't snap the people they were campaigning to like they do for the Northern states. Only propaganda can help APC to last.....Nigeria needs restructuring please. People won't allow the young and vibrants to get to power, they prefer the old, tired and retired pensioners feeding off on the people's contribution at the end of every month...

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by FastShipping: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ambode is a Yoruba Moozlem... grin

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by piippa(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
No Mamouth crowd this time around.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Anthony0094(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Which anambra? Ambode stop snapping the high table with all those greedy red cap men

Show us the pix of the massive turnout like you people always do

I know Igbos are not that jobless to be listening to nonsense

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Cletus77(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
See this one..
Whenever I hear about him, I get reminded for allowing ogochukwu take my class rep position all because I wanted to look cool in the eyes of the teachers..

So painful angry

13 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Forget all this crowd.
Most are there to feed their eyes.

I am one of the most vocal critic of the current administration in my area.
The vice president and Sanwo olu came to my area to campaign today and stopped over at my house to pay a courtesy visit to my landlord who is a bigwig in lagos APC chapter.

I came out of my apartment to feed my eyes same as other atikulated people I know.

If Adolf Hilter and Osama Bin Laden come to your area, crowd will come and feed their eyes.
The camera doesn't always tell the full story.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by maryalloy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Were are the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by toprealman: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by 1Poposki1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Obubakar Atiku will definitely win this election

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Can that be said for Enugu too with the scanty stadium, we all know Willie is working for Buhari reelection bid. February around the corner.Let God's will b done

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by phransix2: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
If Tinubu says Ambode doesn't deserve second term I wonder why he feels Buhari deserves a Second term

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mumu fat tinubu boy boy and weytin dat obiano dey wear sef stupid governor

19 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by vicoloni(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by NORSIYK(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ambode indirectly mocking the lifeless one.... If you know you know

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by lonelydora: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
The whole of SE and SS are sealed for Atiku

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Tobbyfitz: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
kaykay1980:
4+4 APC ALL THE WAY

With one like and one share from ppl wey no Sabi read.....
Tufiakwa

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Obiohai: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Still trying to be relevant. A dog on jagabans leash

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by onunwa21(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari next to go village

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Monaco2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
I hope he did not hand over d presidential flag to the king grin cheesy

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
People, I don't know why, but why am I just feeling too empty for APC. Truly the SE has made their mind!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Look at a rejected son talking. What do anyone want to hear from.a prodigal son? Mr man just pack your load and return to Epe quietly all these medicine after death is a scam I mean fake.

Ambode go home and be at peace with your family ok. Go home are you not satisfy enough from the embarrassment you received from apc? I learnt you are a learned guy pls go home stop being push around like a mere messenger.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.