Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? (2128 Views)

Who Want A Boyfriend?; My Qualities / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Raltrending(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2019
You all have been my source of hope for 2 years now so I want to share this with you all and get advise.
I want to give my boyfriend my panties for money ritual.

I know it sound crazy and stupid of me but I love him so much and so tired of seeing him suffer so much without anything to show for it.

We have dated for 4 years and ever since I met him things have been so hard , he has been to several job interviews and failed.

He has tried so many businesses and failed ,I even sold my car for him to raise money but it failed See more Here. I even had to fake my own kidnap just to get money from my dad, we successfully did it and got 5 million but he was duped and still faile.

He has done a lot of jobs, even worked in a hotel as a bar man but still one thing will need to another and he will get sacked.

We had to go to church and his pastor said I am the problem, he said I have strong spirit and until my spirit is willing to sacrifice something that my boyfriend will never succeed.

Ever since then he has been blaming me for is failure and I am willing to prove him wrong .

He has been talking about some of his guys who makes money from selling panties and making money and it excite him so much.

So I have made up my mind to give him my panties to sell or use for anything so long as I will not die and will still be with him.

I want to prove my love for him , I just want him to see I love him .I know this is stupid but I still need advise before I finally make up my mind .

I told him about it and he said I should think about it and be sure. And I also wanted us to take an oath before I give him my panties so that he won’t sell it and make money then dump me.

Please Advice, your comments will be Rekayed to the poster, This Story was Sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram Called Dear Ral
Source: http://instagram.com/Dearral
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Fuckuignos(f): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
She couldn't hold back her love for president Muhammadu Buhari, tears of joy after seeing President Baba Oyoyo in his campaign rally. #OriginalLove
Adimeru ( @atiku ) will never experience this, this one no bi Dollar love o my people.� Sai Buhari

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Vinstel: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Attention seeker with a dumb story

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2019
You're "Dumb" already grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by bluebay(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2019
He did so many business and he failed,l
You sold your car for him and yet, nothing
You faked your own kidnap to give him 5m yet, nothing
And now you wanna use yourself for money reitual for him. Babe don’t be stupid. He need deliverance for even if you use yourself for the ritual, the money won’t still last in his hand. It will still go same way the Car and Ransom money went .

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by fishmillan: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Double dumb...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by tee59(f): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2019
embarassed I'm weeping for this brainless op.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by donbachi(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2019
From her story...she has been used already.by who,is what i dont know.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Joshmodest(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
If u love him, it is only logical u give him .... since u really love him, and want him to be successful. U can even steal ur female friends or sisters own and give it to him , to make him very rich and over comfortable....at least when u get to hell u will be remembered by him and his girlfriend for ur stupidity ...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Teeboj(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2019
obviously yu yourself has been used .. just that it ain't this supposed nigga. _shit happens_

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Abjay97(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Nawa o
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Ecstasy9(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
Give him naw.... He will meet you in hell someday.
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by AryEmber(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2019
I know this is fake but still. I think you're smart. Based on what I've seen in movies, if you don't die, he has to keep you with him always. Now tell me, aren't you a genius?
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Lol, funny
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by courna(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2019
sorry your case is not here....

you can take a L to next psychiatric hospital....

loon!!!
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Pojomojo: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2019
The biggest problem in relationships is that most people enter a relationship to get something, they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. The only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by utibeessien115(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
My sister pls if you like ur life don't give him
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by bobbybrown007: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Your pant wont even buy benz, it will just be a wasted effort for both the pant and the person who wants to use it and also for them both.
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ur dumped already
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by oluphunmy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
He won’t dumb u oooo my sister. He will deaf u laslas. Mumu
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who get beans to pick abbeg?
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by immaculate1234(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
u be mumu and the story is fake all the same u be MUMU
Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by dochenaj: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
oluphunmy:
Leave the girl nah. She is in love, and they say love is blind. So he will not dumb her but blind her. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? by Ken4agent(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
oluphunmy:

Lmao cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Davido's Wife Chioma Show Out Her Multimillionaire Engagement Ring/ Hap / Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.