Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze (17990 Views)

Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement / 2019 Presidency: Suspension Hits Ohanaeze Over Atiku / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by ratcock: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
Help me ask am o...

Hope Uzodinma might be working for the PDP...

He knows that our Orlu zone will not produce the next governor...

I just laugh at people who choose to remain ignorant of how Igbos play their politics...
The ones i pity the most are our brothers that have become pawns in their hands.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by fortunechy(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Obiano, the most dumb governor I've seen..... this ur support for buhari will consume u one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by senatordave1(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
Who told you APC is popular in the LGs you reeled out?

Oga, lifelessness belongs to you guys so keep it intact.

PDP is vibrant, vivacious, upwardly mobile and ebullient...That is the party I subscribe to...

I wont be caught dead rooting for a lifeless party led by lifeless and prosaic leaders...
You are neglecting your business oh.are you now hawking online? Pdp is a party of elitist looters,not for the likes of you
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by yusuf0876(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
Help me ask am o...

Hope Uzodinma might be working for the PDP...

He knows that our Orlu zone will not produce the next governor...

I just laugh at people who choose to remain ignorant of how Igbos play their politics...
how do they play it,that up till nw it hasn't given them much at the federal level
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by maestroferdi: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

You are neglecting your business oh.are you now hawking online? Pdp is a party of elitist looters,not for the likes of you
I have only pity for people like you.

I am commenting from a work station...Where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Praktikals(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abjay97:

South Easterners(Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu) passionately HATE Buhari..
With the way the Igbos are playing their politics of hatred and bitterness, I dont see them ever producing a Nigerian president. That is the gospel truth.
There are 3 tribes. The Igbos hate Hausas and do not trust the Yorubas. Where will they get the vote to become president?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Chasaq237: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
In case you see nnamdi azikiwe tell him to come and beg for Igbo's forgiveness for approving this unholy union with mercenaries who are always anxious to kill in order to meet seven virgins.to hell with the mausoleum
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Enugupikin: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
osagyefo98.. according to u imbeciless anyone opposed to Atiku is not Igbo...u can now see that Anambala isn't Igbo after all and from the Benin kingdom...you may now leave Enugu and Ebonyi people alone and face your Benin people in Anambala..

hateful souls like you guys will always be disgraced by God

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Enugupikin: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Osagyefo98:
U guys always take obiano serious....
Let him win his polling unit first.....then issues can be discussed.
shut up u hateful magggott...
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Enugupikin: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Osagyefo98:
U guys always take obiano serious....
Let him win his polling unit first.....then issues can be discussed.
shut up u hateful magggott...
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Asshurbanipall: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
I have only pity for people like you.

I am commenting from a work station...Where are you?
You mean a hawking station?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Enugupikin:
osagyefo98.. according to u imbeciless anyone opposed to Atiku is not Igbo...u can now see that Anambala isn't Igbo after all and from the Benin kingdom...you may now leave Enugu and Ebonyi people alone and face your Benin people in Anambala..

hateful souls like you guys will always be disgraced by God

Next
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by deomelo: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
They made the decision on behalf of Igbo people, but their decision was made without the political, elected true representatives of Igbo people in attendance for obvious reasons, it was a clandestine move via financial inducements by athiefKulooter.

Self-destructive behavior, needless antagonistic attitude, and policies by the leaders in that region are not going away anytime soon regardless of the efforts by centrists like Obiano and others in that region.

Very sad.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by maestroferdi: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

You mean a hawking station?
You are confused...

Many hawkers can feed you without hassles.

Get off Nairaland and get your hands busy... Try and earn a living by the dint of hard work.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by senatordave1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are confused...

Many hawkers can feed you without hassles.

Get off Nairaland and get your hands busy... Try and earn a living by the dint of hard work.
Apc primaries in zamfara upheld
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by maestroferdi: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
So
senatordave1:

Apc primaries in zamfara upheld
So I should fry eggs for you?

How does that stop Buhari's Daura-bound bus from taking off?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by Okoroawusa: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why all these noise for election wey Buhari don win already?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by senatordave1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
SoSo I should fry eggs for you?

How does that stop Buhari's Daura-bound bus from taking off?
Zamfara is one of the states to bury atiku's chances boy
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by maestroferdi: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Zamfara is one of the states to bury atiku's chances boy
See this one...What do you know?

Is it the people that Buhari left at the mercy of gunmen and killers that will vote for the record holder of incompetence and cluelessness?

Your only hope is rigging but you will be massively disappointed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by senatordave1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
See this one...What do you know?

Is it the people that Buhari left at the mercy of gunmen and killers that will vote for the record holder of incompetence and cluelessness?

Your only hope is rigging but you will be massively disappointed...
Is it buhari that killed them? Upon the killings in plateau,benue and bayelsa,didnt pdp win there? Atiku will only win ur region
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by maestroferdi: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Is it buhari that killed them? Upon the killings in plateau,benue and bayelsa,didnt pdp win there? Atiku will only win ur region
So you didnt remember that it was not Jonathan who asked Boko Haram to kidnap Chibok girls when you guys were using the kidnapping of the girls to campaign against PDP...

Buhari's inaction in stemming the tide of bloodletting in the land makes him culpable...I dont have to tell you that...
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze by DRskyman: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Osagyefo98, comman see your people. Stoopid Anambala chest beaters with elosion muddy topography

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode / Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents / Where Is Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.