Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (41329 Views)

FACT CHECK: Is Tanko Mohammed Qualified To Be The Chief Justice Of Nigeria? / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
denko:
It is a circle it will get to you. But God love Nigeria the Buhari you see today will not be there tomorrow.
Bro, please stop quoting me. If Buhari is no longer there, it's non of my business. Is he my dad or my uncle?
It is only a fool who does not know all those politicians are the same.

I am only rooting for Buhari cos I feel Atiku can never be better in anyway.
He has nothing to offer.

A lot of people are benefiting from APC even though it's peanut and we know they are worth more than that. It's still better than nothing.

What did they benefit from PDP for the 16yrs they were in power? Is it not all of those that ruled then that are still dictating for the party? How will Atiku now perform than Buhari?

If another party dey wey una want make we support, tell us but if the thing dey between APC and PDP, na APC I go always root for.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by chocolatelady(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is painful but let the truth be told, Onnoghen played into FG's hand. For the wailing wailers, recall that PMB said that his headache on the fight against corruption is the judiciary. So it then means that he will not tolerate any judge that has any corruption case .CJN can never claim ignorance of this. Why did he listen to the south south Governors telling him not to appear in CCT, is he above the law? Even if he failed to appear out of his own judgement but it looked as if he was acting a script drafted by the governors. Let the governors place him back as the CJN lets see. Sometimes, u apply wisdom in ur dealings with people and that will not make u a fool. He should have appeared to defend himself at least people will see that he does not have anything to hide. Now the CCT has found this as a contempt of their proceedings and requested for his suspension. Believe this, he wouldnt have been suspended had it been he appeared in the court to the surprise of eveyone. Another side of this is that Onnoghen behaves as if he is a card carrying member of PDP. As a CJN, u have to be neutral. There is something fishy about his relationship with Wike and other south south Governors thats why they were running helter skelter when the news about his asset declaration came up. Something is definelty wrong somewhere and PMB sensing that decided to do the needful becos is like the CJN has been compromised. Someone that is compromised can never give an unbiased judgement. So sorry for him but we have to move on. Mind u , nothing the southerns can do about this , theirs is just rant and rant. Some people called PMB a dullard but the man is not at all.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by eyeview: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
AnanseK:

Go on spread any wicked rumors but we can’t allow a suspected criminal to continue heading the judiciary just because he is from your ethnic group.
And his best replacement is from buhari's ethnic group?
You people are wicked and God's judgement is coming upon all the perpetrators and supporters of this evil
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by skyman200(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
so that means that any cases concerning any person who is a christian in this country will be taken for granted, our judiciary is now doomed if such continue to happen i wonder what will be the outcome of this coming election if he rig it in favour of himself.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
I will still vote Buhari
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by badoh(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
By the time Nigeria Delta boys begins full bombing of oil facilities, your head go correct. You play with their son.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Still wondering why buhari always remove Christians for muslim

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by WomanOfRace(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Buhari can do this, be sure what he will do come this election. This is dictatorship. ..so nothing like election but rape.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Onnoghen has been demoted to the CJN of Wike state. He'll soon be the CJN of Kuje prisons.
don't mind he/she is corruption itself
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Sammyblaq(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu mentioned this "TANKO" in one of his broadcasts...

He is damn Corrupt!.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Chiemeka1: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Is Nigeria still one?
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by emmangrace: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
eyeview:
Please where are we converging tomorrow. We must run aso rock over. I am ready .
I heard this man's wife is an APC senatorial candidate or so.
You must have spare spirit,soul & body. Make sure you keep one at home.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Timatayo1: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shebi you dey laugh for that picture you go still cry
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by somehow: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
No igbo man is the most senior after Onnoghe.
crafteck:
He should have put an igbo man... Pls no one should talk like the ex cj was innocent
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by somehow: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
The most senior
eyeview:

And his best replacement is from buhari's ethnic group?
You people are wicked and God's judgement is coming upon all the perpetrators and supporters of this evil
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
bilulu:

It's a pity money has killed alot of conscience. Can you use illegality to fight illegality? Yes he's corrupt then allow due process to take its course. why the rush? when IGP disobeyed him was his sacked? when Maina was reinstated two of his minister were fingered to be behind him were they sacked? Shittu has been accused also has he been sacked? Even Buhari himself was accused did he stepped down? anyway this is Nigeria were Wen it favours you, you say Dats way the law says but Wen it's against you, you say injustice.....

all this your jargons is none of my business. I'm talking about judiciary here. if we have a corrupt free judiciary system those people you're talking about would be petition in the court of law and of course justice would be served but how would that happen if the judiciary system is been harassed with corruption? its undermine the virtue of the judicial system

get that and take those cries to other channel. my fact is about judiciary here
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ithink7: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
denko:
We are hitting the street tommorrow
We're shutting down the country. No market. No vehicular movement.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by crafteck(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
somehow:
No igbo man is the most senior after Onnoghe.

The position is "acting". He needs eastern votes
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Middlewealth: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
No peace for the wicked, every evil soul ruling our nation by force shall suddenly go into exile they and their household.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by somehow: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Eastern votes like in 2015?
crafteck:

The position is "acting". He needs eastern votes
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2019
AccessME:
Buhari is simply Tribalistic and Ethnocentric

We have the oppurtunity to vote him out now

Yes we must!

Like For Atiku

Share For Buhari

Let the context begin already..

Yes; go ahead and vote him out with your 5%.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by bilulu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

all this your jargons is none of my business. I'm talking about judiciary here. if we have a corrupt free judiciary system those people you're talking about would be petition in the court of law and of course justice would be served but how would that happen if the judiciary system is been harassed with corruption? its undermine the virtue of the judicial system

get that and take those cries to other channel. my fact is about judiciary here
Yea you are talking about the judiciary here;
1. Do you know that Umar Danladi who issued that order is also facing corrupt charges? why has he not resigned, step aside or suspended?
2. Was there no appeal court ruling on this particular case? why did Buhari chose to obey a lower court and not a higher court?
3. Was there no court ruling that Oshiomole should be tried? why has the prosecution not started?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.