Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (66339 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
cooljude:

I am disgusted by the likes of you. It's either you guys are too dumb with an IQ of 1 or you guys are worse than the devil.

If the president cannot follow the constitution of this country, then a motion for his impeachment should be made.

Can you share what the constitution says.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Impeachment loading. The illiterate gworo chewing dullllard must go cheesy
FYI,it would be easier for sowore to win d presidential election dan for dis present Senate under bukky to evn initiate impeachment process against pmb talk more, implementing it
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lifestone(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
yemiakeem20:

Bleep the rule of law.... Someone admitted he forgot to declare his assets..... You are here crying rule of law
A society gets what she deserves. One day you will know how crucial is the rule of law. I hope you will bleep the rule if law when it's your turn.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
babyphaze07:
If surely we don't agree with Buhari, let's stop ranting on Nairaland. Let's hit the street and bring his govt down.

Back to Sudan is 1000% certain.
why not start by hitting the streets with ur immediate family to protest?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Pakerlokor: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
babyphaze07:
If surely we don't agree with Buhari, let's stop ranting on Nairaland. Let's hit the street and bring his govt down.

This is of course the right thing to do n I'm waiting till Nigerians will stand up and take back what's theirs.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Pakerlokor: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
SirBunky85:
why not start by hitting the streets with ur immediate family to protest?
U r a Zombie
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gbene: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sometimes I wonder were our deep thinking and critical analysis of issues are as Africans and Nigerian.the man we're all defending has admitted to the fact that he forgot to make mention of his accounts in the cctb forms,we're all here shouting what a shame,what a people,what a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Vickthore: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Aufbauh:
The suspension of the CJN by PMB is one of the wisest decision this administration has taken since it assumption.
Nigeria is not a Banana Republic and we can't be perpetually impeded by frivolous technicalities in obviously clear case of misconduct.

Saraki and Co can rant till thy kingdom come but the true spirit of the law will have it way.
I support u jare

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Vickthore: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
babdap:
THIS IS THE ....... � REPLY I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND THIS YEAR
You know saraki is d 2/3 of d Senate
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pakerlokor:
U r a Zombie
wake me up wen u take all ur family members to the streets

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by uridadole: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:
I see the word " gross misconduct".

That is the term for impeachment.

The Senate President should begin impeachment proceeding against the President and delegitimize him if he continues on this route.

The person or persons who advised the President on this action are really a bunch of siilly foools I swear.

By the way, where is VP Osibanjo, who is supppsed to be a Law prof. Shebi he was denying the other day that Buhari did not know any thing about the arrangement of the CJN.

For your mind you think sataki no get his own for body.
These guys playing with the laws to continue their corrupt practices is disgusting. God preserve PMB and grant him grace to weed them out.

.haba! Who course Nigeria with corruption? Person say him no declare because him forget, we still de wait for court under his control to remove him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by geo4c: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Patrioticman007:
The CCT advised PMB to suspend the CJN pending the determination of his case. Once he is found not guilty he will be reinstated. Nobody should be above the law, if saraki as the Number 3 citizen of Nigeria, was docked and he won the case. Why won't the number 5 citizen defend his name in the court, if truly he is innocent, he has noting to fear, for he will be reinstated immediately after the trial. God bless Nigeria.

Please who is number 4 citizen of Nigeria?? Iz it ekweremadu?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mysteryman2014: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oktane:

Inauguration of tribunals is an extant function of the CJ as provided for in the Constitution.

I hear you, let him continue now.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by naijapips04: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Can you show me where she admitted to forgery?

From memory I can tell you that she never admitted to forgery.

If you can dispute my claim then show me her admission

you see,why I call,you a, dunce?

read here https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-my-trusted-associates-put-me-in-nysc-trouble-adeosun.html

and before you say anything, ignorance of the law is not an,excuse ..
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
michoim:
This Saraki is so much of an idiot. Why is PDPbthrough Onnoghen so hasty in wanting to inaugurate the election petition tribunals when he is undergoing trials with CCB. PDP have not told us the relationships they have with Onnoghen and the secret deals they have cut...
u've sense. a PDP saboteur must have leaked dia(PDP)deal with the cjn as regards the forth coming elections to the APC hence, the cjn's dirt which has bn forgotten was brought up against him at dis dying hour.the cjn evn worsened his case by accepting dat he forgot to declare such huge amount of forex.APC are smarter dan pdp

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by integrity16(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
DrGoodman:
Yorubas, una see una mistake now?

Why are you calling the Yoruba's? Zombies don't answer such calls please.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
millionboi2:
Ans dis simple qtn

Why now?
is there anytime too late for justice to take it's course?the former cjn(onoghen)just messed up.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Bamibor: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Aufbauh:
The suspension of the CJN by PMB is one of the wisest decision this administration has taken since it assumption.
Nigeria is not a Banana Republic and we can't be perpetually impeded by frivolous technicalities in obviously clear case of misconduct.

Saraki and Co can rant till thy kingdom come but the true spirit of the law will have it way.

This your comment is a clear case of educated illiteracy which sadly, is the bane of many Nigerians.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
babyphaze07:

Do we have the guts... Nigeria is divided ooo

hmmm... i am speechless... we are watching...
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by harbeebtech(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
A President who chose to obey a Black Market order from the CCT to illegally suspend a CJN but refused to obey Valid Court Orders on El-Zakzaky, Dasuki and others is not different from Adolf Hitler.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
blackgold2018:
Trust me Saraki himself is afraid to take any legal actions against buhari
don't mind all these neophytes on nairaland,they forgot dat pmb isn't gej who dey can intimidate into submission.evn obj is very uncomfortable cuz he knows pmb would dismantle any thing that will obstruct him form being re-elected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by deomelo: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
@ Sarathief, what is this next line of action?

Just to let you know, your days in the Senate are numbered per the elections next month.

Btw, you've already closed the Senate till after the election so exactly what are you going to do? You bleeped up already by closing the senate, I guess you didn't see PMB coming with this smart move.

You don't even have enough votes in the Senate to do anything against @ SAIBABA2019

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by NkayStory(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
bamidelee:

guns would be used to correct your head for you

Smh at you yorubas..terrible people

Gosh!
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by MNDY(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He got the powers the moment the CJN admitted to his "crime of omission" in which ignorance is not an excuse in the face of the law.

In that event he cannot be a judge in his own case. He was given the opportunity to voluntarily step aside pending the outcome of his case but he refused. He therefore had ri be suspended on those grounds.

And regarding your earlier ganduje nonsense, he has immunity now. Such an immunity not enjoyed by the CJN

And Buhari is the embodiment of the law which you think he used to suspend him for admitting to crime of omission abi?
A higher court already asked CCT to halt which it did, to find out if it has the powers to handle the matter. So even the CCT's recommendation of suspension of the CJN should not also have been followed and Onoghen should still be working until found guilty or otherwise.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by adanny01(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

I hope you have arrested kemi adesuwa that,has over and over again admitted to a crime of forgery?

In fact, I prefer selective justice than no justice at all.

If you dont want selective justice, please dont commit a crime.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rumelovelace: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please,drop your address so when your burial ceremony is announced I can come to pay last respect.
babyphaze07:

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by naijapips04: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
adanny01:

In fact, I prefer selective justice than no justice at all.

If you dont want selective justice, please dont commit a crime.

selective justice is called with hunting and that is no justice.

Two kids fought. You smart one and pardon the other. Two murders killed a,man, you killed one and pardoned the other. what's the justice in that?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by NkayStory(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who is doing who?

Whose environment is being burnt
Whose water is being polluted
Whose getting reduced allocation due to fall in BPD

Please tell them to bomb all oil facilities. Let's see who will cry the most when all is gone

SW environmentalist as usual..You lots did same when Avengers struck then...Only for your empty-headed buhari/APC to go begging them cap-in-hand.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
wink2015:

Have you taken time to read the Nigeria constitution?

Go and read the provisions as stipulated in the constitution which Senator Saraki is talking about.

Buhari want to take Nigeria to the dark military era.

But ignorant Nigerians, political ass lickers and sycophants are singing the dictator praises.

Which way Nigeria?

Apologies to late evangelist Sunny Okosun.
since u and ur saraki know d constitution too well,why is he(saraki) pleading with pmb to reverse his decision instead of commencing an impeachment process against him(pmb)for violating the constitution? u pple are just confused

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rumelovelace: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abuse of office is RIGHT
sirjoe1124:
It is not right
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

you see,why I call,you a, dunce?

read here https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-my-trusted-associates-put-me-in-nysc-trouble-adeosun.html

and before you say anything, ignorance of the law is not an,excuse ..

How does her associates translate to her personally admitting to forgery?

Do you see why being stupid shouldn't be something you are proud of?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
DrGoodman:
Yorubas, una see una mistake now?

Craze dey worry una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.