Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South (747 Views)

Wike Is Nigeria Judas Iscariot And Tomorrow Is For Him / INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out / 2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by ItoroUdotim(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2019
AKPABIO, JUDAS ISCARIOT AND PLOT TO ERASE THE SOUTH SOUTH

Aniekeme Finbarr

When he defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC), on Wednesday, August 8, 2018, Senator Godswill Akpabio boasted that he will re-connect Akwa Ibom State and the South South back to Nigeria.

The reverse has been the case clearly. In its place, Akpabio has aided, abated, supervised and assisted the rape on the soul of the South South region. On September 14, 2018, Matthew Seiyefa, a son of the region was sacked as DSS boss and replaced with Yusuf Magaji Bichi. The next six most senior persons in line of succession at the DSS after Seiyefa, from my findings, were all southerners, which explained why the president picked a man who had already retired from the DSS to lead because of ethnic affinity.

Akpabio's idea of reconnecting the south south with Nigeria is to ensure that no son of the region occupies any serious position of authority in the country.

Enter Hon Justice Onnoghen, another son of the Niger Delta. Buhari reluctantly invited Onnoghen to Aso Rock Villa on November 9th 2016, to swear him in, in acting capacity as the first Southern CJN in about 28 years of Northern domination, which produced seven CJNs from that part of the country in succession. It took providence taking Buhari out, on a sick leave for VP Yemi Osinbajo to send Onnoghen’s name to the senate for confirmation. When he returned, he swore to take him out and has done so.

It therefore cuts us to the quick that Senator Akpabio choses to do all he can, including "threatening war and Warsaw" to ensure Buhari wins in the south south and formally deliver the region into the hands of its sworn enemy. God forbid.

In Akwa Ibom State, the story is not different. Senator Akpabio pledged on behalf of President Buhari that when Mr Nsima Ekere leaves as MD of NDDC, another Akwa Ibom son will occupy that slot. What a lie. Akwa Ibom has been short-changed.

Instead of another Akwa Ibom son, one Professor Nelson Braimbraifa (from God knows where) has been appointed. The president has dissolved the entire board and sacked everyone. Even Nsima Ekere has not been given the honour of resigning. Anyone who has followed the Akpabio political tactics will know he likes to be the "only cock that crows" and excellently ensured no other person shares the spotlight with him. This is his move.

It is trite to note that Akpabio is playing the Judas role, kissing the south south people on their forehead, betraying them and handing them over to their tormentors. Is this his idea of reconnecting the region to the center? It is easier for a male-man to get pregnant than for any south-southerner to occupy any top position in the country.

The South South people pooh-pooh all local rebels who are colluding with imperialist federal forces to deprive the region of access to power, development, and positions of authority.

Matthew Seiyefa, Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen should be the last in this onslaught against the people of the South South.
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2019
chai....look trouble....

how do you intend to coexist with others when you have such a mindset....??

a deltan was sacked,soooo what....??

na only deltans get sacked ni....??

was adeosun not sacked too...??

did you see yorubas complainin this much....??
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by BrutalJab: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
bantudra:
chai....look trouble....

Are you guys not cowards?

You can choose to close your mouth but we SS won't close our mouth here. Nonsense
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by CityNGR: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2019
bantudra:
chai....look trouble....

I am Yoruba oyee ki oju to e. You should be ashamed.

If you mention me... I won't respond.
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

I am Yoruba oyee ki oju to e. You should be ashamed.

If you mention me... I won't respond.

look at this wan....oloriburuku....

you think a urhobo give a fvck about you....??
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2019
BrutalJab:

You can choose to close your mouth but we SS won't close our mouth here. Nonsense

we can as well declare war on each other if you wan start like this....
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by CityNGR: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2019
bantudra:

look at this wan....oloriburuku....

you think a urhobo give a fvck about you....??
Won o to e daradara. Aanu iya e semi. Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba iya e. Mi oni se epe fun e. Oti sepe fun ara e.
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

Won to e daradara. Aanu iya e semi. Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba iya e. Mi oni se epe fun e. Oti sepe fun ara e.

sorry...i dont speak yoruba....i only know very few words...you efulefu.....
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

Won o to e daradara. Aanu iya e semi. Omo osan ni ko ponpo ba iya e. Mi oni se epe fun e. Oti sepe fun ara e.

your mama too....morafucker.... angry angry
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by helinues: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2019
BrutalJab:

And what can you do than to stay behind your keyboards and complain.
Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by CityNGR: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2019
bantudra:

sorry...i dont speak yoruba....i only know very few words...you efulefu.....
O ti sepe fun ra e already. Oloriburuku lo pe ara e. Yio siri fun e gege big oti se so. Mi nki se egbe e rara... Mi o de ni sepe fun e. Sugbon epe to se ...gbogbo e ni waa fi orie gbe ni ilopo meje.

Re: Akpabio, Judas Iscariot And Plot To Erase The South South by bantudra: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

O ti sepe fun ra e already. Oloriburuku lo pe ara e. Yio siri fun e gege big oti se so. Mi nki se egbe e rara... Mi o de ni sepe fun e. Sugbon epe to se ...gbogbo e ni waa fi orie gbe ni ilopo meje.

sharrap....

i dont speak toyn toyn....you dahome looser....

(1) (Reply)

Apc IMO State Campaigns Was An Empty And Disgraceful One.. (pictures) / Fight In Ikeja Collation Centre As APC Tries To Tamper With Results (video) / Atiku Takes Early Lead In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.