Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (65825 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
Ghana does not have more than half of it population being poor

grin grin grin grin
no sane country with a GDP above 100 billion have a poverty rate above 50%
only shitty places....

about 24.2 percent of Ghanaians measuring some 6.4million cannot afford to spend GHS3.60 on food a day, With Your Population less than Lagos ...... there shouldn't be any poor people in your Country ....but still yet you still have to be shitty ..... but even a poor man in Lagos we still be a middle class in Ghana though
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We prove being the richest by producing the Richest black man alive, and even if it is not measure by GDP Ghana is still not in the list though
nigeria is a zoo
lagos is the worst city in Africa and the 3rd worst in the world.
nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

In fact nigeria is not a country .

Comparing that zoo to Ghana is an insult to Ghanaians and Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
are you sane at all
with your 200 million population
total bank deposits is around 100 billion dollars and you are claiming you are the richest country

what do they teach you people grin grin grin

We are the richest country in africa, You can use google though if you don't go to school and we also prove that by Producing the Richest black man in the World, Ghana richest man will not even make the list of Lagos Richest man
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

But you are not gonna get 100,000 cedis in 20 years in Ghana that is the truth, But i can get in 5 years in Nigeria and we all know your Currency is Scam ..... You have to work your ass off before you get 100 cedis....... Now answer my question to prove you use over 200$ worth of dollar per month Liar....... I also Have 100 million dollar in my account bitch
kiddo check the screenshot i sent you

it is so easy to make money in Ghana
that is why we dont complain
even when we pay huge electricity bills
huge water bills
huge internet bills

grin grin grin
you are not up to our standard
go play with Somalia

calculate the price of 600GB worth of data

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
O0XYGEN:

nigeria is a zoo

Lagos is 3rd best City in Africa and google is your friend
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are the richest country in africa, You can use google though if you don't go to school and we also prove that by Producing the Richest black man in the World, Ghana richest man will not even make the list of Lagos Richest man
only dumbness will make you claim the richest country in Africa grin grin

total banking asset in South Africa is around 400 billion dollars
Nigeria total banking asset is a mere 100 billion dollars

tell me which of the two is a richer country
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
kiddo check the screenshot i sent you

it is so easy to make money in Ghana
that is why we dont complain
even when we pay huge electricity bills
huge water bills
huge internet bills

grin grin grin
you are not up to our standard
go play with Somalia

calculate the price of 600GB worth of data

"Ghana's average per capita income is $2,200 and there is approximately one doctor for every 26,028 people. In spite of Ghana's poverty, Ghanaians are hopeful about the future. They are ready to make the most of every opportunity." This is from Google and you spend over 200$ per month on Data

Ghananians minimum wage is GH8.80 and you spend 1000cedis per month on Data and How do you consume 600GB per month? You are a Freaking Liar tongue
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
only dumbness will make you claim the richest country in Africa grin grin

total banking asset in South Africa is around 400 billion dollars
Nigeria total banking asset is a mere 100 billion dollars

tell me which of the two is a richer country

We prove we are the richest by producing the Richest man in Africa and the richest black man alive
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Lagos is 3rd best City in Africa and google is your friend
Hahaha
Dumb mumugerian.

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

about 24.2 percent of Ghanaians measuring some 6.4million cannot afford to spend GHS3.60 on food a day, With Your Population less than Lagos ...... there shouldn't be any poor people in your Country ....but still yet you still have to be shitty ..... but even a poor man in Lagos we still be a middle class in Ghana though
with what currency ?

a poor man in Ghana will come to Lagos and buy a house

there are only 2.1 million poor Ghanaians out o 29.5 million
suck it up

the common Ghanaian have a higher standard of living than the common Nigerian
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

nigeria is a zoo

We are still the Richest country in Africa though, and we are not the poorest country in the world , Lagos is third best City in Africa ....... Ghana is A Village though and Comparing Nigeria and Ghana is one of the shittiest thing that ever happen to Nigeria ......but A Village will always be a Village and that's what Ghana will always be to Nigeria
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
with what currency ?

a poor man in Ghana will come to Lagos and buy a house

there are only 2.1 million poor Ghanaians out o 29.5 million
suck it up

the common Ghanaian have a higher standard of living than the common Nigerian

That's a lie though, Nigerians will still buy you and Resell you....... You will never get the money to buy a house in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We prove we are the richest by producing the Richest man in Africa and the richest black man alive
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing
dumbest kid on this platform

it just show how youve created an unequal society

Basically some 8 Nigerians holds 90% of the total bank asset of Nigeria

the remaining 200 million have nothing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Hahaha
Dumb mumugerian.

That's from a Blogger that's is Hungry like Ghananians, Lagos is still the best City in West Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's a lie though, Nigerians will still buy you and Resell you....... You will never get the money to buy a house in Lagos
sorry kid
no one trades in cowries anymore

you currency is worthless
10,000 naira cant even buy shit in Ghana
let alone bread grin grin grin grin grin

let alone your 86,000 naira monthly salary
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are still the Richest country in Africa though, and we are not the poorest country in the world , Lagos is third best City in Africa ....... Ghana is A Village though and Comparing Nigeria and Ghana is one of the shittiest thing that ever happen to Nigeria ......but A Village will always be a Village and that's what Ghana will always be to Nigeria
You are not normal one bit.

Ghana is like America to you mumugerians that’s why u idiots can’t stop running to Ghana.

Ghana will forever be better than the poverty capital of the world... hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing
dumbest kid on this platform

it just show how youve created an unequal society

Basically some 8 Nigerians holds 90% of the total bank asset of Nigeria

the remaining 200 million have nothing grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are the fools here for stating unverify facts and Propaganda...... Our banks are one of the Richest in Africa not Ghananians Bank...... A single Nigerian have all the money an entire Ghananians will ever save in a bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's from a Blogger that's is Hungry like Ghananians, Lagos is still the best City in West Africa
only in your worthless mind

even Abijan is a better city than Lagos aND Abuja combine
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You are not normal one bit.

Ghana is like America to you mumugerians that’s why u idiots can’t stop running to Ghana.

Ghana will forever be better than the poverty capital of the world... hahahaha.

I visit Ghana and it is Shitholes ...... Those Nigerians normally deal in Internet scams and they have more freedom doing their crimes in Ghana... Nigerians go to every Country in Africa even the poorest place
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are the fools here for stating unverify facts and Propaganda...... Our banks are one of the Richest in Africa not Ghananians Bank...... A single Nigerian have all the money an entire Ghananians will ever save in a bank
grin grin grin grin grin
your central bank says

Your country total banking asset is 100 billion dollars

this one too, you want to fight grin grin grin grin
go and beat him

he stated fact

there is no way, you will ever be richer than south Africa
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
only in your worthless mind

even Abijan is a better city than Lagos aND Abuja combine

i visited Ghana so i know what i'm saying, Ghana is Shithole ...... i haven't visit Abidjan so i can't say much about that
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I visit Ghana and it is Shitholes ...... Those Nigerians normally deal in Internet scams and they have more freedom doing their crimes in Ghana... Nigerians go to every Country in Africa even the poorest place
some Senators will soon come and slap you
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin
your central bank says

Your country total banking asset is 100 billion dollars

this one too, you want to fight grin grin grin grin
go and beat him

he stated fact

there is no way, you will ever be richer than south Africa

We are still Richer than South Africa though, The First and Second Richest man in Africa on forbes list are both Nigerians
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i visited Ghana so i know what i'm saying, Ghana is Shithole ...... i haven't visit Abidjan so i can't say much about that
ive visited Nigeria twice
and i know what im saying

tell me the last time your pipe even flowed with water grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are still Richer than South Africa though, The First and Second Richest man in Africa on forbes list are both Nigerians

dumb kid

go and get some education

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
ive visited Nigeria twice
and i know what im saying

tell me the last time your pipe even flowed with water grin grin grin

where do you visit in Nigeria ? I visit Ashaiman in Accra and some other shitty places
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
dumb kid

go and get some education

You can go and research it, I stated Facts
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There are over 5 million of u fools in Ghana.

That’s the difference between Ghana and the other places you’re talking about.

Ghana is like America to u idiots.

Our private schools are full of u idiots.

Our markets are full of u idiots.

Our streets are full of u idiots

And finally our prisons are full of u idiots
Hahahahaha

Poverty and hunger dey whip u mumus in that zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

2 rich people against 150 million poor people and this fool is still celebrating.....

Hahahahahahahahaha

You guys are naturally dumb and stupid

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

"Ghana's average per capita income is $2,200 and there is approximately one doctor for every 26,028 people. In spite of Ghana's poverty, Ghanaians are hopeful about the future. They are ready to make the most of every opportunity." This is from Google and you spend over 200$ per month on Data

Ghananians minimum wage is GH8.80 and you spend 1000cedis per month on Data and How do you consume 600GB per month? You are a Freaking Liar tongue
kiddo go and find your poor play mates

Now that you know my internet cost per month will feed your entire family

you can rest assured that your next pay check will be safe

grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

2 rich people against 150 million poor people and this fool is still celebrating.....

Hahahahahahahahaha

You guys are naturally dumb and stupid

Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
the level of foolishness is deep in his DNA
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
the level of foolishness is deep in his DNA

Lol I tell u
Hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.