Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (65823 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can go and research it, I stated Facts
i just told you how poor your country his
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

where do you visit in Nigeria ? I visit Ashaiman in Accra and some other shitty places
of course you will visit Ashiaman

thats where your Naira currency can get you to
its the only place you can survive

it still exist so that you can have a place to survive and not starve in Ghana
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

where do you visit in Nigeria ? I visit Ashaiman in Accra and some other shitty places
Ashaiman is a ghetto u dickhead.

You know nothing u bokoharam idiot.

Ashaiman being a ghetto is even far better than 50% of that useless smelly slum called lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's a lie though, Nigerians will still buy you and Resell you....... You will never get the money to buy a house in Lagos
even my data money can buy you a house for you and your family to life in in Lagos
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
sorry kid
no one trades in cowries anymore

you currency is worthless
10,000 naira cant even buy shit in Ghana
let alone bread grin grin grin grin grin

let alone your 86,000 naira monthly salary

Minimum wage in Ghana is GH10.65 daily and that's 787 Naira daily, for one month an average worker will earn 319 cedis which is 30,000 Naira monthly in Nigerian , a loaf of bread cost 4 cedis in Ghana which is about 300Naira in Nigeria ......... 10,000 Naira will go along way in Ghana....... and a single man in Nigeria can still buy you
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
even my data money can buy you a house for you and your family to life in in Lagos

That's is a lie though, Houses in Lagos cost more than 200,000$ which you may never make until you die .... That's a Fact.... But a Nigerian man can still buy a whole Ghana .....that's the Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:31am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Ashaiman being a ghetto is even far better than 50% of that useless smelly slum called lagos

I don't care whatever it is, all i know is it is in Ghana and that's where my Ghananian friend family live ...... i stayed in an hotel but that doesn't make it better though ..... Accra is shitty
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Ashiaman has constant electricity and pipe pumped water
good schools
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I don't care whatever it is, all i know is it is in Ghana and that's where my Ghananian friend family live ...... i stayed in an hotel but that doesn't make it better though ..... Accra is shitty
thats where you could afford to live

and you went there to do what every Nigerian go there for grin grin grin grin

poor Nigerian
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
of course you will visit Ashiaman

thats where your Naira currency can get you to
its the only place you can survive

it still exist so that you can have a place to survive and not starve in Ghana

That's where my Ghananian friend family live... and it is all shitty and i stayed in an Hotel.....and for a Country with just only a City there shouldn't be any bad place in the City, but it is shitty any way
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's is a lie though, Houses in Lagos cost more than 200,000$ which you may never make until you die .... That's a Fact.... But a Nigerian man can still buy a whole Ghana .....that's the Fact
You still don’t get it , do you?
1000000000000 naira can’t even sustain you for 2 days in Ghana.
Do you know why?
Because your naira is the most useless currency in the world.
It’s worthless outside that zoo.

Meanwhile only 10 cedis can sustain me for about 1 month in nigeria..... hahahaha

A useless country with useless currency

Hahahahaha
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
thats where you could afford to live

and you went there to do what every Nigerian go there for grin grin grin grin

poor Nigerian

I stayed in an Hotel, i even gave the family of my friend some Cash ..... A single Nigerian can buy a whole Ghana though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's where my Ghananian friend family live... and it is all shitty and i stayed in an Hotel.....and for a Country with just only a City there shouldn't be any bad place in the City, but it is shitty any way
If there’s only 1 city in Ghana then there’s obviously no city in nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

with which currency ?

a house in Ghana cost between 250,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars for normal 2 to 3 bedroom houses grin grin grin grin grin grin

your entire generation will work and wont still aford it in Ghana
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I stayed in an Hotel, i even gave the family of my friend some Cash ..... A single Nigerian can buy a whole Ghana though
A poor man in Ghana can buy the whole of nigeria though

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You still don’t get it , do you?
1000000000000 naira can’t even sustain you for 2 days in Ghana.
Do you know why?
Because your naira is the most useless currency in the world.
It’s worthless outside that zoo.

Meanwhile only 10 cedis can sustain me for about 1 month in nigeria..... hahahaha

A useless country with useless currency

Hahahahaha

see your foolishness, 10 cedis is 740Naira . an average Nigerian should spend at least 1000naira daily don't bring 10 cedis to Nigeria or else you will join the Beggars in the street... well that's actually where you belong
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

grin grin grin grin

guy

go and sleep

you give a Ghanaian cash grin grin grin grin grin grin

you mean 2000 naira because that is less than 20 cedis

and that is no money in Ghana
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

A poor man in Ghana can buy the whole of nigeria though

You don't even have any one in top ten richest man in Africa though so that's impossible .... And 2 Nigerians are The richest in Africa on forbes list
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

guy

go and sleep

you give a Ghanaian cash grin grin grin grin grin grin

you mean 2000 naira because that is less than 20 cedis

and that is no money in Ghana

I gave them 100 cedis, and 2000naira is actually 20 cedis, 100cedis may not mean much to you but it mean a lot to the people i gave it to
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You don't even have any one in top ten richest man in Africa though so that's impossible .... And 2 Nigerians are The richest in Africa on forbes list
We don’t celebrate rich people here because we are sensible and intelligent.

What is more stupid than celebrating 2 rich people in the poverty capital of the world?
Hahahahahahahahaha

You guys are so dumb and stupid

Hahahaha

Funny set of creatures

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

see your foolishness, 10 cedis is 740Naira . an average Nigerian should spend at least 1000naira daily don't bring 10 cedis to Nigeria or else you will join the Beggars in the street... well that's actually where you belong
But the Nigerian guy who can to spend his vacation at my end this christmas
bought a ticket for 19,000 naira by bus and came to Ghana with 3000 naira and i was laughing and wondering how poor he might be

hes my friend

the guy came naa
he wants to eat pizza grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I gave them 100 cedis, and 2000naira is actually 20 cedis, 100cedis may not mean much to you but it mean a lot to the people i gave it to
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiddo go and sleep

and stop running your mouth
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

We don’t celebrate rich people here because we are sensible and intelligent.

What is more stupid than celebrating 2 rich people in the poverty capital of the world?
Hahahahahahahahaha

You guys are so dumb and stupid

Hahahaha

We should always celebrate good things in our life, the first richest man in Africa is a Nigerian, the second richest man in Africa is also a Nigerian ..... it actually means anyone can make it in Nigeria and i am not among the poor though so i Can Celebrate

Funny set of creatures
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiddo go and sleep

and stop running your mouth

That's the truth, you asked for it and i told you
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Minimum wage in Ghana is GH10.65 daily and that's 787 Naira daily, for one month an average worker will earn 319 cedis which is 30,000 Naira monthly in Nigerian , a loaf of bread cost 4 cedis in Ghana which is about 300Naira in Nigeria ......... 10,000 Naira will go along way in Ghana....... and a single man in Nigeria can still buy you
you are still making noise
the average Ghanaian who may just be a shop attendant earns nothing less than 800 cedis

that is what a Nigerian graduate teacher earns
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by O0XYGEN: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Olawalesmarter post=75180489][/quote]

What is there to celebrate when over 150 million of u mumus are in abject poverty?

Are you not the poverty capital of the world?

What is there to celebrate?

Have you heard an American bragging with Bill Gates before?

Even people from the richest countries in the world don’t do that how much more folks from the poverty capital of the world... hahahahahaha

This is pure stupidity mixed with inferiority complex and foolishness
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's the truth, you asked for it and i told you
we all know
you dont even have a 100 cedis in your bank account

let alone for you to buy a bus ticket from Lagos and spend 24 hours on the road and 19,000 worthless naira grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
But the Nigerian guy who can to spend his vacation at my end this christmas
bought a ticket for 19,000 naira by bus and came to Ghana with 3000 naira and i was laughing and wondering how poor he might be

hes my friend

the guy came naa
he wants to eat pizza grin grin grin grin grin

He would have a Bank account, No Nigerians will go to Ghana with just 22,000 Naira even in Nigeria, You can not survive on 22,000 Naira for a month..... unless he is an Illiterates and just stupid
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
we all know
you dont even have a 100 cedis in your bank account

let alone for you to buy a bus ticket from Lagos and spend 24 hours on the road and 19,000 worthless naira grin grin

I went to Ghana Though, and that doesn't change the fact that it is shitty
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

the average Nigerian cant even spend 1000 naira because hes too poor to afford it because his minimum wage is 27,000 naira

and he lives on less than 400 naira a day
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I went to Ghana Though, and that doesn't change the fact that it is shitty
when you are poor
even Dubai will be a shitty place for you because you cant afford to stay there
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

What is there to celebrate when over 150 million of u mumus are in abject poverty?

Are you not the poverty capital of the world?

What is there to celebrate?

Have you heard an American bragging with Bill Gates before?

Even people from the richest countries in the world don’t do that how much more folks from the poverty capital of the world... hahahahahaha

This is pure stupidity mixed with inferiority complex and foolishness

We Can be poor and We can be rich and every Nigerian is just a Step from riches if you are not Lazy ....... 150million Nigerians are not poor and we are not poorest country in the world

We don't even make top ten poorest country in the World..... You can go and Research it.... we Nigerians just use it to make fun of ourselves because we don't like the Government

According to the organisation, the world poverty is moving closer to the goal of ending poverty by 2030.
Here is a list of some of the poorest countries in the world:
Democratic Republic of the Congo. ...
Zimbabwe. ...
Burundi. ...
Liberia. ...
Eritrea. ...
Niger. ...
Afghanistan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.