Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (65822 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

He would have a Bank account, No Nigerians will go to Ghana with just 22,000 Naira even in Nigeria, You can not survive on 22,000 Naira for a month..... unless he is an Illiterates and just stupid
grin grin grin grin grin

he's a university graduate and just as stupid as most Nigerian

Nigerian bank cards do not work in Ghana
i dont know if your central bank governor has removed the restrictions on Nigerians
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
when you are poor
even Dubai will be a shitty place for you because you cant afford to stay there

I Stayed in an Hotel for 2 weeks and I visited Ashaiman where my friend Family live and some other areas .......But Overall Accra is just shitty
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

he's a university graduate and just as stupid as most Nigerian

Nigerian bank cards do not work in Ghana
i dont know if your central bank governor has removed the restrictions on Nigerians

If his Bank Doesn't work in Ghana there are always some way to get your cash out and Spend..... and a Nigerian University Graduate can sell the Whole Ghana if given the opportunity....Ghananian were born stupid
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If his Bank Doesn't work in Ghana there are always some way to get your cash out and Spend..... and a Nigerian University Graduate can sell the Whole Ghana if given the opportunity....Ghananian were born stupid
grin grin grin grin
yet Ghanaians have been teaching you since infancy
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I Stayed in an Hotel for 2 weeks and I visited Ashaiman where my friend Family live and some other areas .......But Overall Accra is just shitty
grin grin grin grin grin

with a 27,000 naira salary

you stayed in a hotel in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin

congratulation
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
the average Nigerian cant even spend 1000 naira because hes too poor to afford it because his minimum wage is 27,000 naira

and he lives on less than 400 naira a day

An Average Nigerians lives on 1000 Naira a Day, and it depends on Your area ....... Some places things are cheap some places things are Expensive.......and those are all Government workers ....... Millions of Nigerians are self Employed and Entrepreneurs , i am an Entrepreneur and i make Over 100,000 naira per month
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

with a 27,000 naira salary

you stayed in a hotel in Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin

congratulation

You are just an Idiot, I am not a Government worker i am a business man and Entrepreneur, i make over 100,000 Naira per month from my Rental Service alone, and i still have a Pure Water Factory and i invest in stocks ....... i will feed your entire household for more than a Year
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

An Average Nigerians lives on 1000 Naira a Day, and it depends on Your area ....... Some places things are cheap some places things are Expensive.......and those are all Government workers ....... Millions of Nigerians are self Employed and Entrepreneurs , i am an Entrepreneur and i make Over 100,000 naira per month
grin grin grin grin grin grin

if by self emplored you mean internet scam
then i will say hallalujah

you earn 1000 cedis and youve been making noise here
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just an Idiot, I am not a Government worker i am a business man and Entrepreneur, i make over 100,000 Naira per month from my Rental Service alone, and i still have a Pure Water Factory and i invest in stocks ....... i will feed your entire household for more than a Year
you can start by buying my data for me
grin grin grin grin grin

this month, ive spent 1800 cedis on it
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:

if by self emplored you mean internet scam
then i will say hallalujah

you earn 1000 cedis and youve been making noise here

i don't do Internet scam, I got 1000 ways to make pure dollars on my head
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
yet Ghanaians have been teaching you since infancy

200 Million Nigerians, 27 Million Ghananians .... You can not teach us all even if you were all Teachers ..... I spent 4 years in a University i don't smell Ghanaian Teacher , a few Ghananians worked as a teacher in Nigeria but they only taught some few numbers of people and that was when some of you were still in Nigeria
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
you can start by buying my data for me
grin grin grin grin grin

this month, ive spent 1800 cedis on it

You can not spend 1800cedis on Data, That is one of the shittiest lie but i expect nothing better from shitty people
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
with which currency ?

a house in Ghana cost between 250,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars for normal 2 to 3 bedroom houses grin grin grin grin grin grin

your entire generation will work and wont still aford it in Ghana

I said over 200,000$ but Ghananians were born stupid anyway, And There are thousands of Nigerians that Bought Houses in Ghana ..... A Nigerian can still pay the money for all Houses in Ghana
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:41am On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:

If there’s only 1 city in Ghana then there’s obviously no city in nigeria

There is one city in Ghana and it is shittier like the Worst City in Nigeria
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
i just told you how poor your country his

We don't even make top ten poorest country in Africa ....... You can go and research it ...... but keep eating all the Propaganda
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by IronGalaxy: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are still Richer than South Africa though, The First and Second Richest man in Africa on forbes list are both Nigerians

grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by JaceBlaze: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We are still Richer than South Africa though, The First and Second Richest man in Africa on forbes list are both Nigerians

Yup,even though the country has been declared the poverty capital of the world at least we can celebrate one man's accumulation of wealth

2 Likes

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We don't even make top ten poorest country in Africa ....... You can go and research it ...... but keep eating all the Propaganda
when you keep ranking along side Liberia

then you know your country is a poor one
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I said over 200,000$ but Ghananians were born stupid anyway, And There are thousands of Nigerians that Bought Houses in Ghana ..... A Nigerian can still pay the money for all Houses in Ghana
Poor Nigerians cant buy shit
At best , they rent grin grin grin grin

ive never met people so stupid as Nigerians
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can not spend 1800cedis on Data, That is one of the shittiest lie but i expect nothing better from shitty people
ive already shown you how much data i buy per month

lets go to your next stupidity and you poor living standard
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

200 Million Nigerians, 27 Million Ghananians .... You can not teach us all even if you were all Teachers ..... I spent 4 years in a University i don't smell Ghanaian Teacher , a few Ghananians worked as a teacher in Nigeria but they only taught some few numbers of people and that was when some of you were still in Nigeria
ask you father
who taught him

ask your president
who gave him his millitary training grin grin grin

dumb kiddos
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i don't do Internet scam, I got 1000 ways to make pure dollars on my head

this poor kid who cant afford a plane ticket makes dollars oo

grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:

this poor kid who cant afford a plane ticket makes dollars oo

grin grin grin

Your Richest man in Ghana, will be poor in the list of Rich men in Nigeria
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
ask you father
who taught him

ask your president
who gave him his millitary training grin grin grin

dumb kiddos

You can keep Dreaming, Dumbass
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
ive already shown you how much data i buy per month

lets go to your next stupidity and you poor living standard

Thunder will Fire You,For telling that kind of lie......you consume 600GB per month undecided, Thunder fire you for that lie again
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
Poor Nigerians cant buy shit
At best , they rent grin grin grin grin

ive never met people so stupid as Nigerians

Now you are not making sense, but just Crazy grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:

Nigeria is not even on the list of Poor Country in Africa....... you can go and Reseach it
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:

We are still on Top of Africa , and Nigeria is not even on the List of poor country in africa you can go and research it, But Well anything bad about Nigeria give Ghana Villagers Orgasm..... That's why your country will hardly make any impact in Africa...... Bunch Of Imbeciles
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Nigeria is not even on the list of Poor Country in Africa....... you can go and Reseach it

kid
go find your play mates
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Thunder will Fire You,For telling that kind of lie......you consume 600GB per month undecided, Thunder fire you for that lie again

if all the screen shot is not enough for you

then i dont know what your level of stupidity is
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can keep Dreaming, Dumbass
you will forever remain an under dog to Ghana grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Just30: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Your Richest man in Ghana, will be poor in the list of Rich men in Nigeria

you are too dumb

i dont engage with dumb people for long

its a new day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.